Author Topic: Wow soccer is really a sport for bitches  (Read 720 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Wow soccer is really a sport for bitches
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2009, 07:09:44 PM »
Yawn! Football = Most popular sport in the world, undeniable fact. Yanks (And fuckin Canadians apparently) cant accept that fact so they try to bring the game down. Oh so boring.

Basketball = Non contact, therefore full of pussies.

Baseball = Non contact, a little girls game really.

NFL = Plenty of contact sure, but no REAL skill involved, "Give ball to quarter back, either barge your way through a crowd of players or throw the ball". A game of champions that one...

NHL = The game of hockey is really just one big fight that passes for sport, just take up boxing for fuck sake.

Face it Yanks and Canadians, Football is the worlds biggest sport and always will be. Just because your insignificant countries dont like it doesnt change that fact.

The Maestro

thisoneguy360

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2009, 07:52:33 PM »
I can't even watch this shit...too pathetic.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2009, 10:08:10 PM »
Yawn! Football = Most popular sport in the world, undeniable fact. Yanks (And fuckin Canadians apparently) cant accept that fact so they try to bring the game down. Oh so boring.

NFL = Plenty of contact sure, but no REAL skill involved, "Give ball to quarter back, either barge your way through a crowd of players or throw the ball". A game of champions that one...

NHL = The game of hockey is really just one big fight that passes for sport, just take up boxing for fuck sake.

Face it Yanks and Canadians, Football is the worlds biggest sport and always will be. Just because your insignificant countries dont like it doesnt change that fact.

dont try to go somewhere else, it's all opinion. I bring facts, with a video proof.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2009, 04:33:21 AM »

lol :D

kemizt

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2009, 05:43:21 AM »

the realist shit anyone ever wrote on dubcc

penenstamp

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2009, 07:51:17 AM »

the realist shit anyone ever wrote on dubcc

That's not true actually. The thread title of this post was the realist shit anyone ever wrote on Dubcc.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2009, 09:00:02 AM »
^^ ur american and the whole world generalises americans as war mongers so with me being non-american it means

my opinion >> urs  ;D

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2009, 12:38:21 PM »

You sound like a pussy.

So what if its the biggest sport in the world, thats not what the topic of discussion is about. Its a fact that vaginas play the sport, thats it, thats all.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2009, 03:16:11 PM »

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2009, 03:20:04 PM »

You sound like a pussy.

So what if its the biggest sport in the world, thats not what the topic of discussion is about. Its a fact that vaginas play the sport, thats it, thats all.

I'm a pussy? You do know i can see your picture right? And lets not kid ourselves m8, im willing to bet you're that hot chicks "Gay Bff" am i right? Coz lord knows someone as white as you who insists on dressing like Jim Jones isnt fucking that...

The Maestro

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2009, 03:21:52 PM »

Basketball = Non contact

idiot.

Wrong. If contact is made in basketball it's a foul, true or false? And im talking real contact here gentleman not giving the opposing player a rub down.

The Maestro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2009, 03:23:31 PM »

Basketball = Non contact

idiot.

Wrong. If contact is made in basketball it's a foul, true or false? And im talking real contact here gentleman not giving the opposing player a rub down.

WRONG. ever heard of boxing out? bodying up in the post? you sound real ignorant right about now.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2009, 03:26:06 PM »

Basketball = Non contact

idiot.

WRONG. ever heard of boxing out? bodying up in the post? you sound real ignorant right about now.

Yes, yes i have. In any other country you call that "Giving the opposing player a rub down"...

The Maestro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2009, 03:41:02 PM »

Basketball = Non contact

idiot.

Yes, yes i have. In any other country you call that "Giving the opposing player a rub down"...

that's because you hang around homosexuals.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2009, 04:31:05 PM »

You sound like a pussy.

I'm a pussy? You do know i can see your picture right? And lets not kid ourselves m8, im willing to bet you're that hot chicks "Gay Bff" am i right? Coz lord knows someone as white as you who insists on dressing like Jim Jones isnt fucking that...

First of all, i was all up in that chick thats under my arm,

Second, dont call me m8 Im not a fucking australian,

Third, lets see you post a pic up,

Fourth, Jim Jones copies my style, bitch,

Fifth, soccer is for pussies.