Author Topic: Wow soccer is really a sport for bitches  (Read 722 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Wow soccer is really a sport for bitches
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2009, 08:29:11 PM »
Yawn! Football = Most popular sport in the world, undeniable fact. Yanks (And fuckin Canadians apparently) cant accept that fact so they try to bring the game down. Oh so boring.

Basketball = Non contact, therefore full of pussies.

Baseball = Non contact, a little girls game really.

NFL = Plenty of contact sure, but no REAL skill involved, "Give ball to quarter back, either barge your way through a crowd of players or throw the ball". A game of champions that one...

NHL = The game of hockey is really just one big fight that passes for sport, just take up boxing for fuck sake.

Face it Yanks and Canadians, Football is the worlds biggest sport and always will be. Just because your insignificant countries dont like it doesnt change that fact.

You sound like a pussy.

So what if its the biggest sport in the world, thats not what the topic of discussion is about. Its a fact that vaginas play the sport, thats it, thats all.

I'm a pussy? You do know i can see your picture right? And lets not kid ourselves m8, im willing to bet you're that hot chicks "Gay Bff" am i right? Coz lord knows someone as white as you who insists on dressing like Jim Jones isnt fucking that...

First of all, i was all up in that chick thats under my arm,

Second, dont call me m8 Im not a fucking australian,

Third, lets see you post a pic up,

Fourth, Jim Jones copies my style, bitch,

Fifth, soccer is for pussies.

Presumably you play it then.
NO MORE WAR

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2009, 08:33:29 PM »
I can't help notice this gif in Nik's sig.

Is this not the same thing really?

Play-acting to try and get a decision?

This shit happens in every sport.

If you want to believe football is for pussies then fair enough but it isn't based purely on that video, sorry.
NO MORE WAR

Rick McCrank

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2009, 08:34:32 PM »
bitch made

you have to have a weird personality to do that kinda shit

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2009, 09:25:28 PM »
Yawn! Football = Most popular sport in the world, undeniable fact. Yanks (And fuckin Canadians apparently) cant accept that fact so they try to bring the game down. Oh so boring.

NFL = Plenty of contact sure, but no REAL skill involved, "Give ball to quarter back, either barge your way through a crowd of players or throw the ball". A game of champions that one...

NHL = The game of hockey is really just one big fight that passes for sport, just take up boxing for fuck sake.

Face it Yanks and Canadians, Football is the worlds biggest sport and always will be. Just because your insignificant countries dont like it doesnt change that fact.

You sound like a pussy.

So what if its the biggest sport in the world, thats not what the topic of discussion is about. Its a fact that vaginas play the sport, thats it, thats all.

I'm a pussy? You do know i can see your picture right? And lets not kid ourselves m8, im willing to bet you're that hot chicks "Gay Bff" am i right? Coz lord knows someone as white as you who insists on dressing like Jim Jones isnt fucking that...

Presumably you play it then.

Only on my ps3 son  8)

And i dont think they give you the option to dive like a bitch in that game. I could be wrong tho.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2009, 12:34:35 AM »

You sound like a pussy.

A mothafuckin Men. That's all, it's not about sport, i played soccer/football like men should do before, in the dirt with contacts and bitches who would fake injuries would get stomped the fuck out. It's about who plays it, and how they fake injuries, that's gay, face it

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2009, 01:11:50 AM »
Haha, this thread became funny :D

kemizt

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2009, 03:16:06 AM »

You sound like a pussy.

shut the fuck up up you biased, ignorant homo, you don't know shit about football. Like Sick -Boy said, you're only jealous because football is the most popular sport in the world.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2009, 07:25:05 AM »
Fotball > *
And you can quote me on that.

kemizt

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2009, 10:41:38 AM »

You sound like a pussy.

shut the fuck up up you biased, ignorant homo, you don't know shit about football. Like Sick -Boy said, you're only jealous because football is the most popular sport in the world.

Dont get mad cuz you play soccer and you find men's genitals in your mouth every morning. Try lacing up the skates and playing a real sport, like hockey.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2009, 12:23:49 PM »
^ Hockey sucks more than Soccer...

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2009, 12:28:07 PM »

You sound like a pussy.

javascript:void(0);

Dont get mad cuz you play soccer and you find men's genitals in your mouth every morning. Try lacing up the skates and playing a real sport, like hockey.

men's genitals in my mouth? God damn how primitive  :grumpy: Accusing others of homosexuality is the typical behaviour of dubcc wannabe thugs :-\ In my eyes this is a sign of inferiority.
Try again, kid.

You make me :sleep:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 12:30:43 PM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2009, 12:46:07 PM »
i win

Paul

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2009, 01:22:18 PM »
Try lacing up the skates and playing a real sport, like hockey.

Gayest post of 2009 so far
funkyfreshintheflesh

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2009, 08:42:46 PM »
^ Hockey sucks more than Soccer...

hockey is one of the toughest sport on earth, it is evolving quickly and the rapidity of the gameplay let no chance for noobies to get in. But when you're in it, god damn...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2009, 12:37:05 AM »

now if soccer aint gay.. heres the proof