Author Topic: Good by westcoast section  (Read 956 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Good by westcoast section
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2009, 04:59:55 PM »
BITCHES LIKE ME IS WHY YOU DONT GO TO THE WESTCOAST SECTION HAHA OK MR KOREAN GOOD THING I MAKE MAYBE 1 POST IN THERE A DAY

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2009, 05:35:21 PM »
I agree about most of it, I mostly just browse in there and only open a few threads... I notice I don't post in there as much as I used to and there's a lot of reasons for it... you hit the nail on the head about it not supporting new artists/releases, especially the Bay shit... well you already know I'm still gonna get at you via the PM's if I need some new Bay music or you know you can just send a random message with some dope shit if you want 8)

Chad Vader

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2009, 06:56:37 PM »

Are you pissed about the fact that this message board is focused around the LA scene or the bullshit posters? (Jome got a full time job taking care of them  :P :laugh:)

Related threads;
DubCC sucks especially the main section
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 09:03:30 PM by Chad Vader »

Lil Redrum

• Lil Geezy
  • xxx - gang life - xxx
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2009, 07:49:09 PM »
west coast iz tha best coast

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: GOOD BY WESTCOAST section
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2009, 12:17:54 AM »
and the funny thing about it is youve got people like chad vader who tries to act like hes all mature and intelligent when all hes doing is fucking scanning pages out of gay old ass rap magazines that none of those idiots are going to read anyay

nah the funny thing is that you're still crying on a rap forum about something that has happened in your childhood.
it's people like you that trash the forum.

posters like Chad Vader are pioneers that make the forum a better place; you can't blame anyone else for the fact that your life sucks.
society doesn't need people like you, so why don't you for once in your life do something good for society, by committing suicide?
it wouldn't hurt anybody else  :sun:

it's sad that EBK4 is focussing too much on non-important things though.

haha when i posted that i thought "how long until gay ass dre day comes in to defend his boyfriends honor? chad vader is a pioneer haha what a fucking nerd

i'd rather be a nerd, than a crybaby on a rap forum  :D 8)

bitches like muhhfukka is why i dont go to the westcoast section

i know you're not the only one, but why would you let them take away the opportunity to check out the stuff you do like?  ;)

fine it's been dead of course, but quit whining then, if you don't like the threads those groupies put up on there, why don't you post you're own shit on it or just simply don't whine if you don't and just don't read the section ? (not meaning you EBK, you're putting on bay area threads and keeping it to the present and future time instead of the past)
exactly, props; it's that simple  ;)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 01:04:06 AM by Dre-Day »