Author Topic: Spider Loc vs Trav Treezy  (Read 851 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Loc vs Trav Treezy
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2009, 10:50:45 PM »
Nah were not bangers more like goons that'll tear your face off and eat your food. Rmember Bridgeport,New haven,and Hartford. Don't go to hamden somewhere talkin tough you'll get away with it come to the goonies.

Thats how u know he's a square because he think the city you reside in makes you the hardest nigga lol.

On the real, the coldest shit happens in infamous towns that u've never heard of better start reading the world news

He don't know no better. I gave him a glipse of the freestyle battle that went wrong in the projects here. but he still thinkin like a foreigner who aint never left his village.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

80s baby

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2009, 10:51:58 PM »
oss lower level center 101 row 25 come to the allstar game man in phoenix man......like a real boss would nigga go to amare stoudemire s restaurant like a real boss and hit up ruth s chris steakhouse and have some of that merryvale merlot straight from napa valley nigga like a real boss..get your money up trav treezy you look like a bum nigga forreals..you look like that gay ass nigga from family matters

80s baby

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2009, 10:57:07 PM »
we goin at it i love it....i aint got shit to do man we sitting here high as fuc.....playing nba live 09 100 dollars a game i got next so i dont give a fuc man......we bosses..i never met a foreigner who knows so much about whats going in cali..and the responses are coming bac within seconds..my nigga..seconds my ngga..tell supreme how i know about the new fridays in compton..she stay in carson ask her if she ever been to m and m s..ask her if she ever been to that big ass ikea next to the carson mall..i know the business nigga..what you wanna know..i know al about that nigga snoop doggs youth football league how he be recruiting all the top kids from all over..to go play football for his league..he be payin the little kids parents rent or whatever they need for their kids to be on his football team..buying niggaz x box ps 3 s all that shit..a foreigner wouldnt know the business like that nigga......bitch ass nigga

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2009, 10:57:55 PM »
we miss you supreme

What it do, Petey??
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2009, 10:59:47 PM »
Get your bread up and come to ct. Then I could show you how im really doing it hahahaha. Come thru fuck all this internet shit my nigga. You got the bread so come thru.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2009, 11:00:52 PM »
Look at all of the replies 80's Baby ol' let another man vouche for me ass nigga got tryin to prove himself lmao..............You'z a damn faggot 8)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2009, 11:02:48 PM »
Get your bread up and come to ct. Then I could show you how im really doing it hahahaha. Come thru fuck all this internet shit my nigga. You got the bread so come thru.

Cuzzo couldn't lose out on $5 bucks to go to the Magic Johnson 24 hr fitness  in LA lol u know he ain't goin to CT lmao

80s baby

« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2009, 11:07:18 PM »
yall niggaz just mad cause i aint a foreigner a real nigga out here .........official one that is...nigga...you aint makin no real money treezy go to the allstar game and drop 1500 on the ticets.its going to be so many bitches nigga.......i miss new orleans last year but didnt miss it in vegas...oh man that shit was craccin ....there s more to the world then just connecticut nigga..what you know about the opium garden in miami beach florida nigga.....you ever been down to miami beach

80s baby

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2009, 11:10:18 PM »
i love it baby keep it comin real supreme i love it
you know whats funny all that shit he was talkin where is he now
where s the album the mixtape'
last time i saw paybac he was in some low budget ass video.........i love it