Author Topic: Sucks to be Soopafly at the moment. Nigga got stuck with the bill.  (Read 1275 times)

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
Re: Sucks to be Soopafly at the moment. Nigga got stuck with the bill.
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2009, 04:51:59 PM »
Hahahaha Soopafly DPGC, you are hilarious.

You should start a blog. (if you havent already got one)

Mietek23

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2009, 01:28:43 AM »
I don't know man, i think too much is being made out of this.  All it said was the lawsuit was again Doggystyle Records as a whole and the men implicated in the beatings were several people, with one being identified as The Man Soopafly.  I'm sure Doggystyle Records will just pay the man and be done with it.  Nothing will come from Fly's pockets.  It's not going to put the man in bankruptcy (which he already filed once in 2000).  They could easily sue the concert venue or promoter for making it easy for the fan to jump onstage and not providing ample security and stuff like that.  The article said Snoop, Soopafly and others didn't even bother showing up for the trial, so i doubt they even care at this point, probably not even worth the trouble.  Nice to see Fly can kick some ass though when needed.  At this stage of the game, he doesn't even need to get his hands dirty with this nonsense if he doesn't want to, but he cold cocked him because the dude was getting in his face.  I'm sure Snoop ran and hid.  I thought it was funny how the guy said when he woke up, he was beaten and laying in pile of blood with his pants missing.  Thousand bucks says Kurupt stole the dude's pants looking for money for crack.  Soopafly kicked the dude's ass, left him for dead, then Kurupt peaked his head around the corner like a timid little kitten, once he saw the dude was knocked out, he ran in and took his pants.  Now you all know exactly what Soopalfy would have done to Kurupt back when he was talking all that shit, kurupt would have been left beaten in a pool of his blood.  Seriously though, if Fly needed the money to pay the fine, all he'd have to do is hit up about 5 of his hoes and tell them to do double time for the next 5 or 6 night and he'd have the mony no problem.  I just hope this doesn't delay the release of his new EP.

LOL, SoopaflyDPGC where u been all this time 8)?

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2009, 01:42:52 AM »
You should start a blog. (if you havent already got one)

I second this.