Author Topic: read this deep freestyle i wrote last week.......  (Read 100 times)

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
read this deep freestyle i wrote last week.......
« on: December 04, 2001, 03:10:40 PM »
this is sum shit i wrote in class last week after tha teach wuz askin me bout if i had any problems at home and if i need to go talk to a guidance counsler bout my attitude and why i have changed so much and stopped caring..fuckin nosy ass teachers.. >:(

like an unsharpened pencil my lifes got no point/ so my only choice is to pick up tha glock or tha joint/ for now i take tha joint and put it to my lips/ but next time i'll grab 2 glocks and 2 clips/ one for each hand just to make sure/ im tired of this life i dont wanna live it no more/ my life seems fucked up and i got no control/ im not going to heaven cuz i already lost my soul/ some times i think that dying is tha only chance i got/ but i try to stay calm and think that its not/ then i just think of my lil nephew and he helps me stay sane/ he's one of tha main reasons i dont put a bullet in my brain/ tha other ones my mom, i couldnt give her that pain/ its like nobody knows and tha teacher has no fuckin clue/ no one understands my pain and tha shit i went thru/ they dont no bout tha trailer park and tha threats of being evicted/ how did my life turn to this, its shit i wouldnt have predicted/ but even if they knew no one would even care/ these bitches judge me but what they know bout welfare/ no one else is like me, expect for one homie and he's pretty rare/ he knows where im comin from cuz he wuz also there/ ........

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

krazyk

• 'G'
  • East, West, every state, c'mon, bury the hate! -MASE
Re: read this deep freestyle i wrote last week....
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2001, 03:15:37 PM »
thats tight dawg, real deep, keep it up man.  Thats some good shit.  You should add on if you can, that would be even tighter...peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"Get my drink on, and my smoke on, then go home with somethin to poke on"- Dr. Dre