Author Topic: Diss Verse to X-girlfriend  "Your Faker Than"  (Read 115 times)

infinite59

Diss Verse to X-girlfriend  "Your Faker Than"
« on: November 30, 2001, 04:33:43 AM »
Your so fake that you can't even carry a conversation with me without exposing your fakeness/
Your so fake that you lie to hide your fake ass face that lies behind your makeup/
Your so fake that I could take everything you say and throw it back in your face/
Your so fake that your lies pile up so high that you need a ladder to cover up the next one/
Your faker than a Mexican having sex with an African because she hates the color of her skin/
Your so fake that you cover up your weeknesses by dating football players to feel more powerful/
Your so fake that you hate yourself so much you've lost touch with the real world/
Your faker than a bombthreat by a nervous terrorist, waiting till his palms wet to press the red button/
Your so fake that you wouldn't hesitate to play the role of a victim even when it was you that pushed him to it/
Your so fake that even a draq queen should take notes/
Your so fake that you would kill a man before you would stand by your word/
Your so fake that you never even had a word to begin with because everything you said you didn't mean/
Your faker than white chicks who date black men because they think it represents rebelliousness/
Your so fake you'd actually act like you really liked someone to be cool/
Your so fake... fuck it... I could go on forever...got to stop somewhere
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »