Author Topic: Did yal know ex Deathrow artist K9 was jailed for child molesting?  (Read 1529 times)

EFFeX

Re: Did yal know ex Deathrow artist K9 was jailed for child molesting?
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2009, 10:25:23 AM »
I could give a fuck about a dudes crimes, but molesting a kid? Fuck that... If it's true, lock dude up and don't let him out.

lilhalfdre

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2009, 10:28:43 AM »
I could give a fuck about a dudes crimes, but molesting a kid? Fuck that... If it's true, lock dude up and don't let him out.

They are saying that he was locked up for that previously, but various people know what he was locked up for. See, Tha Realest's webmaster - 101 told them that K9 was a child molester but nothing can back up their claim. Just rumors and lies because they back Tha Realest.

EFFeX

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2009, 10:33:06 AM »

They are saying that he was locked up for that previously, but various people know what he was locked up for. See, Tha Realest's webmaster - 101 told them that K9 was a child molester but nothing can back up their claim. Just rumors and lies because they back Tha Realest.

If it's not true, that's messed up though, cause a claim like that is very hard to walk away from, it will stick with you for life.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2009, 10:33:42 AM »
yeah all gangsta shit aside,
touchin kids is prolly the worst thing ever.
EVER!!!!!

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.