Author Topic: Something You Have To Respect Rick Ross & Young Jeezy for...  (Read 1855 times)

Hey Ma

Re: Something You Have To Respect Rick Ross & Young Jeezy for...
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2009, 06:05:38 PM »
He didn't exactly blow up. he's a gold artist. if he did those song then he would actually blow up and sell like those who did. Females are a bigger portion of music consumption. if he did he wold sell more record like them, which he is in to do. So that's not a good thing to keep it "street" only. Wanna keep it strictly street stay out there. Wanna sell record attract as many fans as you can to make you sell, especially females. They don't wanna hear an album full of fake mafia stuff.

jeezy is one of the most popular rappers out today. he's in commercials and has endorsements. what is your definition of blowing up?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2009, 06:10:31 PM »
real shit except for the last part

"here i am" wack shit so thats a radio single

but overall, there just weak rappers imo.

i liked Jeezy's first album & his stuff on "Boyz In Da Hood", but his style got old real quick & just sounds boring.

the best part of his last major single "Put On" was Kanye & then Jay-Z's remix.

Ross, i cant stand listening too. he just isnt good, imo. he gets some hot beats, but fails to make a banger.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2009, 06:13:49 PM »
But wats wrong wit' niggaz makin trax 4 da bitches... ya'll niggaz must not be gettin' no azz.  fuck it if a nigga sound soft, if the youngin(s) i'm wit' at the time vibin' to it, then I'm all good.  Radio & TV is 4 promo, not showcasin' skills... get wit' da new shit.

There's nothing wrong with it, lol at talkin' 'bout how much pussy I get over the internet ::)  I ain't got a problem with "girl" tracks, but its the shit that "Lollipop" and "Whatever You Like" that I got a problem with - there not made to be girl appreciation tracks, there made because the artists know the cheesy tracks like that guarantee a plaque. I respect Ross/Jeezy for not doin that.

Yeah i agree i fucken hated "whatever you like" but "lollipop" was the shit (the TV version anyways... the electric guitar in the hook made it thump amillion times harder).  i aint mad at ppl's opinion but alotta times ppl just hate and never actually lissen to tha song, they hear it once or they lissen to tha first 30 seconds and IMMEDIATLY call it garbage.  now personally i know alotta ya'll dont agree but "lollipop" was the "how do u want it" of 2008, not nearly as classic but not nearly as shitty as the bloggers seem to claim.

http://www.ayanaangelonline.com/rates.htm
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 06:29:57 PM by RadioTube! »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2009, 06:42:21 PM »
Both of those dudes suck. Rapping about drugs on EVERY single song gets played out real quick.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2009, 06:44:21 PM »
Both of those dudes suck. Rapping about drugs on EVERY single song gets played out real quick.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L10WIJC0  now stop bitchin' and getcha head outta 93' for christs's sake... Drugs are good without the second 'o'
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 07:24:53 PM by RadioTube! »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2009, 07:23:04 PM »
haha but yeah

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2009, 07:23:52 PM »

Ross & Jeezy are already designated southern hip hop legends already.  hands down...  well let's see how Ross comes on this album, but I'm sure it won't dissapoint anybody.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2009, 07:28:08 PM »
ross is the muthafuckin BOSS of rap, dont any of you motherfuckers dare disrespect the don kiss the muthafuckin panky rang BITCH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2009, 07:32:56 PM »
haha

ross is the muthafuckin BOSS of rap, dont any of you motherfuckers dare disrespect the don kiss the muthafuckin panky rang BITCH
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2009, 07:36:32 PM »
haha

u laff but 2/3 of hip hop fans would agree... nobody could have a decent arguement about hip hop with you (and people like you).  you think Jeezy's garbage and you think Ross is wack, u already showed where you're at with this shit.  even a jazz/funk/pop music condasueer would agree that they possess skills that are worthy of more attention than the average rapper.  you lose

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2009, 07:40:35 PM »
they dont have nuthin in this game
THEY ARE 25 RAPPERS BETTER THAN THESE 2 (NEW AND OLD)
EVEN MORE THAN THAT

haha

u laff but 2/3 of hip hop fans would agree... nobody could have a decent arguement about hip hop with you (and people like you).  you think Jeezy's garbage and you think Ross is wack, u already showed where you're at with this shit.  even a jazz/funk/pop music condasueer would agree that they possess skills that are worthy of more attention than the average rapper.  you lose
Cube

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2009, 08:07:53 PM »
Jeezy is listenable but Ross is  :sleep:. He has never caught my attention, no homo.

kemizt

Rick McCrank

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2009, 08:14:06 PM »
TI, Wayne, 50 have SOME appeal to women

Rick Ross and Jeezy aren't doing it because they are not women friendly

trust me, they'd do what those other guys do if they could

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2009, 08:41:03 PM »
TI, Wayne, 50 have SOME appeal to women

Rick Ross and Jeezy aren't doing it because they are not women friendly

trust me, they'd do what those other guys do if they could
my point exactly

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2009, 09:07:51 PM »
they dont have nuthin in this game
THEY ARE 25 RAPPERS BETTER THAN THESE 2 (NEW AND OLD)
EVEN MORE THAN THAT

haha

thats your opinion but the numbers dont lie.