Author Topic: Dear DreSnoop00.........  (Read 196 times)

infinite59

Dear DreSnoop00.........
« on: November 16, 2001, 10:52:40 AM »
Dear DreSnoop00........

It's Infinite, sent by all things sacred, exposing blatant fakeness infecting battleboard patrons/
The perverse verses of your creation are blasphemous like ancient pagans/
You ain't from Southeast Asia playa, so @#%$ the sacriligous rap practices you partake in/
I'm rape-ing this game while you fake it, spitting over bass kicks I'm half faded/

You turn and run away from it, claimin no knowledge of that wich is forsaken/
Avadin me, fleeing East of the Prime Meridian, I'm following you all the way to Pakistan/
Bitch I don't give a damn where I am, or what War America is supposedly supposed to be in/
This is between me and him, your styles fall limp, like Micheal J Fox trying to piss with Parkinson's/

Causin degenerative brain disorders, early symptons such as encephalitis and syphilis/
I deplete mc's nerve cells, I'm highly contagious, You can pass this onto your kids/
Symptoms usually begin mid-life, your hands start trembling, next you'll be dying, find your body lying in a cemetary/
I'm the illest killing machine, turning sweet dreams into nightmares of sinister visions/

Your rhyme style is vile, venemous fiction, while I purify my next of kin with the water wich is wisdom/
Spitting idioms of the highest safistication, never placating, my lyrical visions are intoxicating/
Like you was standing on the corner free-basing, sniffing cocaine, or inhaling butane gases/
Get your ass kicked verbally, I'm as deadly as HIV, to netcee's that swing both ways like Magic/ (Johnson)

I attack your capilaries, your defenseless against me, genetic scientists can't find a vaccine/
AIDS soon delevops, you get a one way ticket to hell, tell Lucifer that I said Hello/
But if the book of Isaiah proves to be untrue, then I'll recite similar views out of the gospels of St. Luke/
Cause when battling Infinite, DreSnoop falls to the pavement 'like lightning from heaven'/

Don't even bother replying, I'm questioning your acceptance into this tournament/
It never occured to Maxi, Irish Thug and them, that they put me up against a kid/
Your too young to even do a bid in the pen, fuckin juvenile, immature, pre-mature e-jaculator/
Infinite ain't doing you no favors, so go run to your mother, after I finish cummin up in her/

You should have joined a league for the feeble, the begginers, those that we can never remember/
Cause you always loose in the first round, you drown in my intelligence, and exist only in irrelevance/

-R.I.P.
from Infinite-

Hittman

Re: Dear DreSnoop00.........
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2001, 11:09:36 AM »
*Sniff Sniff*

Smells Like Beef.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2001, 11:50:46 AM »
No, we're cool with eachother, this was the rhyme I dropped over at http://www.dfbattleboard.cjb.net/

DreSnoop00 is my Round 1 opponent over there.

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2001, 12:02:27 PM »
that board has some sick rhymers, they can kick our asses, lol, mexican thugsta is unbeatable, lol

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2001, 02:05:15 PM »
i will beat him...
lol

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2001, 07:59:49 PM »
^^^ya me too...........lol

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2001, 04:55:57 AM »
Hey, some boards our tight, but more often than not, I go to boards and their rhymers are SHIT. This board has desent rhymers, and I could see other board's members coming, 'cause hell, the hip-hop topics are tight. :D