Author Topic: BYNUM NO!!!!!  (Read 1135 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: BYNUM NO!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2009, 06:52:55 PM »
holy shit thats fuckin horrible. i hope he makes a full recovery and returns to form. he was beginning to be fun to watch.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2009, 07:01:01 PM »
why does he always go down against Memphis?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2009, 07:03:39 PM »

cuz he likes to bend over for Memphis.

OchoCinco

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2009, 07:04:26 PM »
damn thats not good.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2009, 07:05:26 PM »

cuz he likes to bend over for Memphis.

COCK N BALLZ

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2009, 07:37:50 PM »
like NIK said, the xrays came back negative and he said he didnt hear anything snap or pop. probably jusy hyper-extended it. he wont be out the entire year, yall just being over dramatic. Good test for the Lakers if he's out a couple weeks. We went through our month at the beginning of the year with no Manu and no Parker. Lets see how the Lakers respond.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Rick McCrank

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2009, 07:42:22 PM »
like NIK said, the xrays came back negative and he said he didnt hear anything snap or pop. probably jusy hyper-extended it. he wont be out the entire year, yall just being over dramatic. Good test for the Lakers if he's out a couple weeks. We went through our month at the beginning of the year with no Manu and no Parker. Lets see how the Lakers respond.

I wouldn't say worrying about the amount of time he's going to miss is being "over dramatic"

the way he's been playing, the fact that he's getting back into developing his game this year after a previous injury

I'd say it's understandable to be very concerned, if we don't know until tomorrow anything is possible, something may be wrong

and yes I agree it's the Lakers turn to step up due to injuries, let's see what happens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2009, 07:44:09 PM »
its being called a sprain at the moment BUT we wont know more til Sunday afternoon
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2009, 07:46:11 PM »

I wouldn't say worrying about the amount of time he's going to miss is being "over dramatic"

the way he's been playing, the fact that he's getting back into developing his game this year after a previous injury

I'd say it's understandable to be very concerned, if we don't know until tomorrow anything is possible, something may be wrong

and yes I agree it's the Lakers turn to step up due to injuries, let's see what happens

naw, im not talking about the being concerned part. Im talkin about the "out for the season" part. True anything can happen, but I dont think he'll be out for the year.  Im a firm believer that having a key player for your team out for a couple...or few weeks can be a good thing. It forces other role players to step up, and sometimes an average player turns into a really good player. Then when your key guy comes back, the team can actually be stronger.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2009, 07:48:24 PM »
hopefully he didnt get Redd'd..its all speculation til the mri comes back though

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2009, 07:50:37 PM »
atleast he made it past 41 games this year right?

Rick McCrank

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2009, 07:51:24 PM »
Im talkin about the "out for the season" part. True anything can happen, but I dont think he'll be out for the year.

look at his injury last year, around the same time of the season

who would have known that would put him out the rest of the way?

you're logic is surprisingly dumb, what's with you?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2009, 07:52:05 PM »
last year he was supposedi to be back for the playoffs

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2009, 07:53:37 PM »
Im talkin about the "out for the season" part. True anything can happen, but I dont think he'll be out for the year.

my logic is dumb? Ok...so youre saying he's out for the season. Im saying he wont be. Give it a few days and see who made the dumb assessment.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2009, 07:55:50 PM »

my logic is dumb? Ok...so youre saying he's out for the season. Im saying he wont be. Give it a few days and see who made the dumb assessment.

when did I say he's out for the season?  I said I hope he's not

stop being gay