Author Topic: I'm really starting to dislike Ron Brownz...  (Read 860 times)

MediumL

Re: I'm really starting to dislike Ron Brownz...
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2009, 12:50:15 PM »
^you will not see T.I. or Jeezy working with Ron Brownz; mark my words.

I don't know. I think they would but they wouldn't want to offend T Pain. I mean TI featred JT and  Rihanna on his new album so its not like he can't get anymore commercial. Dunno about Jeezy, him singing with Ciara was kinda disappointing after The Recession which was actually quite a good album.
JT is actually a great singer. T.I. has never put T-Pain on one of his albums. Rihanna isn't as bad as Ron Brownz lol. Jeezy worked with Ciara for feature money.

i wasn't comparing singing ability i was simply stating that ti had used popular acts before to help sell singles so he could do it again. The fact Jeezy worked with Ciara for money is irrelevant, he still sang.
There is nothing wrong with using a popular act on a single if there talented. That is totally irrelevant. The problem comes in when you use BAD artists to sell. JT is not BAD, that is why TI used him, that is my point. Ron Brownz is BAD and u will never see TI use him.

Ron Browz singing >>>> TIs. I wouldnt put it past TI or any other mainstream act using Ron Browz.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2009, 12:53:51 PM »
^you will not see T.I. or Jeezy working with Ron Brownz; mark my words.

I don't know. I think they would but they wouldn't want to offend T Pain. I mean TI featred JT and  Rihanna on his new album so its not like he can't get anymore commercial. Dunno about Jeezy, him singing with Ciara was kinda disappointing after The Recession which was actually quite a good album.
JT is actually a great singer. T.I. has never put T-Pain on one of his albums. Rihanna isn't as bad as Ron Brownz lol. Jeezy worked with Ciara for feature money.

i wasn't comparing singing ability i was simply stating that ti had used popular acts before to help sell singles so he could do it again. The fact Jeezy worked with Ciara for money is irrelevant, he still sang.
There is nothing wrong with using a popular act on a single if there talented. That is totally irrelevant. The problem comes in when you use BAD artists to sell. JT is not BAD, that is why TI used him, that is my point. Ron Brownz is BAD and u will never see TI use him.

Ron Browz singing >>>> TIs. I wouldnt put it past TI or any other mainstream act using Ron Browz.
T.I. Songs >>>>>> Ron Brownz Songs. Until he does so, I will stand corrected as T.I. will never use Ron Brownz on a song.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2009, 01:38:49 PM »
ron browz doesnt make bad beats. i wouldnt put it past ti to work with him

the feature is the part that makes me worry. browz' resurgence will be over by the time ti drops his next album though so its irrelevant

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2009, 01:55:33 PM »
ron browz doesnt make bad beats. i wouldnt put it past ti to work with him

the feature is the part that makes me worry. browz' resurgence will be over by the time ti drops his next album though so its irrelevant

Yup I could see him using a beat of his, dunno bout a featur though. And like Luna said JT is actually dope, hes a good singer, and producer. His track on Kweli's album was dope...

Hey Ma

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2009, 01:56:50 PM »
Ron Browz is a lot more talented than TI. That's easy to see.

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »
the only way TI would use a beat from this dude is if he took it back to the old days. TI wouldnt use any of that "Pop Champagne" crap.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2009, 02:04:29 PM »
the only way TI would use a beat from this dude is if he took it back to the old days. TI wouldnt use any of that "Pop Champagne" crap.

he wasnt far off with Whatever You Like lol.

but anyway, by the time he gets out; first off, he is going to be a little pissed. so i would guess his next album to be heavily g'd up lol.

secondly, by the time he gets out there will already be another wanna-be T-Pain who is doing it big with his autotuned hooks, who TI would use if he wanted to sell).

so i dont see him using Ron Brownz.

penenstamp

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2009, 11:50:57 PM »

Did you ban "Whatever You Like" and "Live Your Life" out of your memory of something? lol

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2009, 12:48:02 AM »
Whatever You Like > Live Your Life

kemizt

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2009, 09:51:48 PM »
shit he is the one that did Oh No... by Snoop & 50 cent? man he better stop whatever he is smoking cuz judgin by the cv he used to be dope!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2009, 02:46:38 PM »
Whatever You Like > Live Your Life

:eh:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2009, 03:30:49 PM »
wow, dude releases straight gutta shit and does 2 pop hop songs and now everybody has somethin 2 say.  i guess i'd be scared as an artist too.
  that shit bangz hard, music like this is like ghetto rock ova hip hop tunes, it's somethin 2 wyle out to and have a giggle at.

I'm JUMPIN OUT THA WINDOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  8)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 03:32:21 PM by RadioTube! »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2009, 02:59:07 AM »

kemizt

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2009, 08:31:12 AM »

do u dislike all these tracks to???

Jome

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2009, 02:47:25 PM »
Twista feat. Busta Rhymes & Ron Browz - Billionaire..

Twista & Busta singing on auto-tune.. this guy is out to ruin hiphop.  >:(