Author Topic: Chamillionaire's "I Am Legend" Coming Soon! MM6 Promo Tour Footage Inside!  (Read 177 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1298/56/

A few Chamillionaire updates right here on Raptalk.Net...

Raptalk.Net readers should be familiar with the fact that January was a hectic month for platinum artist Chamillionaire. He released the sixth installment in his popular "Mixtape Messiah" series which saw him hook up with west coast lyrical monster Crooked I for a fan-friendly track titled "Everything." Fans came out at every in-store Chamillionaire appearance to show their love and appreciation for Chamillionaire (in some instances causing Fire Marshall incidents).

Chamillionaire also judged the MLK High School Battle of the Bands. Chamillionaire wasn't done there as he also took place in the victory over 97.9 The Box's J-Mac at his "Fly Rydes" in-store appearance. Chamillionaire also played a big role as the Co-Grand Marshall of the Houston MLK Grande Parade (which drew a record setting 350,000 spectators); not to mention his trip to DC to witness the Inauguration of President Obama.

Many of these events was documented in true Chamillitary fashion and our readers and Chamillionaire fans can witness some of the happenings with the videos below:

I AM LEGEND part 1

I AM LEGEND part 2

I AM LEGEND Part 3

Battle of the Bands - Trae Tha Truth & Chamillionaire

"I Am Legend" mixtape is coming soon! Any of our readers who may remember DJ Rapid Ric's "50 Greatest Bun B Verses" mixtape will instantly clue in with the fact that this "Greatest Verses" installment will be a gem as Chamillionaire is known to spit classics!

For all 5 installments of Chamillionaire's Inauguration Blog (courtesy of the Houston Press), the links are below -

* http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/2009/01/chamillionaires_inaugural_diar.php
    * http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/2009/01/chamillionaires_inaugural_diar_1.php
    * http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/2009/01/chamillionaires_inaugural_diar_2.php
    * http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/2009/01/chamillionaires_inaugural_diar_3.php
    * http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/2009/01/chamillionaires_inaugural_diar_4.php

"Venom", the third studio album from Chamillionaire is coming soon...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Al Bundy

Re: Chamillionaire's "I Am Legend" Coming Soon! MM6 Promo Tour Footage Inside!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 06:37:59 PM »
another I Am Legend gimmick.  ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 07:27:45 PM »
I Am Legend? is that suppose to be taking place of MM7? or just something before?

you got any word on MM7 (if I Am Legend isnt taking its place)?

also, when is "Coming Soon...?" for the I Am Legend mixtape?

nice shit btw Luna, props! ;) 8)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 08:13:05 PM »
something before...

why would replace his best seller..

i mean i bet money mixtape messiah goes platinum before his real album do..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 08:19:30 PM »
something before...

thats a good question, but Luna made no reference to MM7 so i wasnt sure.

i doubt either of them will go platinum, actually garuentee it lol.

but if he can give us a catchy, but dope single (like Ridin'), he could sell nicely.

i hope he sells, he said if he does good he will drop MM8 & 9 after the first week or something, free on chamillionaire.com.

my hopes are 350k, but either way; chances are he is going to sell a lot less than the album deserves.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 08:27:38 PM »
something before...

thats a good question, but Luna made no reference to MM7 so i wasnt sure.

i doubt either of them will go platinum, actually garuentee it lol.

but if he can give us a catchy, but dope single (like Ridin'), he could sell nicely.

i hope he sells, he said if he does good he will drop MM8 & 9 after the first week or something, free on chamillionaire.com.

my hopes are 350k, but either way; chances are he is going to sell a lot less than the album deserves.

koopas  buzz is  really gone.. yeah he jus dropped mm6 and its makin noise.. but he aint got the same buzz he had when the chamillionaire forum was up and runnin...none of that

back in 00-05 chamillionaire coulda been what lil wayne is now..sittin in that seat...

i doubt it even do 350k... the 1st album coulda did more than what it did if he picked a better 3rd single..

i aint the biggest koopa fan.. but support the kat kuz he from the south...

but dude coulda been on a higher level than he is..now...

two main niggas who had the biggest buzz in tx...  u dont hear a peep nomore.. mike jones still recoverin from the s.o.s treatment ..koopa tryin but it aint like it was...

jus wait til that texas takeover tour happens...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 09:52:50 PM »
Dont really give a shit about the MM's anymore, there brutal.  Waiting for Venom though. With a decent single he'll do like 150k if its a stupid single then around 100k!!!

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 11:29:56 PM »
Cant wait I came across this guy late in the peice cuz I thought he was gunna be too selloutish like wayne and tpain but im glad I did cuz I have played Ultimate victory sooo much since I bought it! These mixtapes are the one series that I can get into every single one of 8)