Author Topic: 50 Speaks With Rick Ross Baby Mama,Takes Her Shopping! (updated with hot 97 inte  (Read 1446 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh, then I must have misunderstood about I Get It In. I still think the song won't do what he wants to, people are tired of hearing him rap about clubs, chicks and drinks (altough he doesn't even drink lol) everytime he drops a single. Dre should've given the beat to Xzibit or Snoop. I just don't understand how Dre and Em don't tell him that his raps are wack, I bet that on Crack A Bottle he was coached by them becuase his verse on that one is like hearing Nas spit comparing to this.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 04:40:52 AM by Meho »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ross calls the radio, sounds pissed:

<a href="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhlfK343OTAOzR60x9" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhlfK343OTAOzR60x9</a>

Chief

i would like to see rick ross get out of this lol

BiggBoogaBiff

Rick Loss... well let's see what he comes back with... I know a way to damage 50's career and still save his - just keep it real on the record and don't come out with the I got 50 gunz and 20 niggaz raps, unless he's talkin about the boys  :D !

MediumL

ross sounded really mad. I like how people always make sure to say Eminem is sick cause they don't want it with lmao. Whatd he say about Dre, i couldnt quite catch it. Anyways 50 actually sounds like hes got a plan; 50s proactive in this beef while ross in reactive and thats always gonna leave ross on the back foot...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

MediumL

LMAO ^^^^ DAM ross is getting boyd hard  :laugh: Lol at the CHief Wiggum edit that looks like Ross.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Pretty funny

Elano

50 Cent Warns Rick Ross: “I’m Deciding To F— Your Life Up For Fun”

The beef between 50 Cent and Rick Ross continues to brew as Fif has taken to his website to weigh in on Ross’ interview with Angela Yee yesterday.

As XXLmag.com reported yesterday, the Miami Boss spoke to Yee on her Lip Service radio show on Shade 45, saying 50’s diss song was “garbage” and that the actual beef started during last year’s BET Awards. “When I finally got the opportunity to bump into him, I actually intended on having words with him,” Ross revealed. “But he kinda disappointed me, so, I kept it moving.”

In the video which hit thisis50.com this morning, the G-Unit honcho warned the Def Jam rapper of taunting him. “She asked him where it came from and he said from the BET Awards,” he said. “Now I ain’t never had a conversation with these niggas - I know your name; I seen your videos, other than that we don’t got no business together - we ain’t got no reason to be talking to each other. So niggas think it’s an opportunity to create energy or excitement for the actual release of your record. And I understand it, it may be more attention that you usually get, but it’ll be the kind of attention that when it goes away, you go away, completely, like there’s nothing else left for your ass, you’re completed, done.” [Watch Below]

“Your company, the system, might actually feel like it’s a good idea for the moment until they realize that I won’t stop,” he continued. “There’s nobody in control of me, like I do what I wanna do. So I’m deciding to fuck your life up, Rick Ross, I’m gonna fuck your life up for fun. This is not new, I do this all the time. I got a list of niggas that fucked up. I’ma fuck your shit up cause I know, I could already see from here, from where I’m at, that this nigga’s a fraud.”

From there the hip-hop mogul added Ross’ associate,  DJ Khaled, in to the equation, while also threatening to go to Ross’ house. “I seen Khaled, I remember seeing Khaled, I ain’t see Rick Ross at all,” he said of the BET Awards. “[Ross] told me he gave me a pass. Well don’t give me a pass. I don’t deserve passes. I’ma fucked up nigga, you should do something to me. You understand what I’m saying. Niggas is sending mixed messages. Well know that I got your address, if we go there we’ll be on your door step Ricky, and we can make it the way its supposed to be.”

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Fiddy & Game should start some comedy show together, these guys stuff is hilarious. Rick Ross must be mad as fuck, keep on hustlin.  :)

Blood$

daaaamn I just peeped all these videos today... crazy and funny shit  :o

I gotta give it up to GangstaBoogy though, he called it in that first thread with "Mafia Music" when he said that 50 is gonna ruin Rick Ross' life haha

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ross sounded really mad. I like how people always make sure to say Eminem is sick cause they don't want it with lmao. Whatd he say about Dre, i couldnt quite catch it. Anyways 50 actually sounds like hes got a plan; 50s proactive in this beef while ross in reactive and thats always gonna leave ross on the back foot...

Lol hard nobody wants to fuck with Em! Ross said "He even makes Dr Dre sound like shit" which is quite funny lol, but damn he sounded stressed. Fif really getting under this cats skin!

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
anybody think ross is phased off of this slap yaself...

only way this shit woulda caused damage to ross.. is if the dumb bitch woulda suggested that 50 get her son 20million dollar trust fund or some shit..

instead of some bullshit ass gucci boots and a mink coat..she only showed how much her life is worth..

i mean winter time in miami is damn near 60-80 degrees the fuck she doin wit the shit she got

reason why she the baby momma thats still in the hood strugglin...

if 50 really wanted to do some damage.. he shoulda offered a 20million dollar trust fund that only the son could go in too when he is 18

if u wanna make ya baby daddy look bad do some shit like that

kuz if it was me..and my baby mom went to 50 on some shit like this n he gave her what i said she shoulda got...

i would try n take 50 head off every chance i get...

i mean come on same bitch takin u 2 court kuz u dont shit for ya son... n her comes this nigga doin that makin me look bad..50 dead where he lay

iono bout yall but thats jus me...

mink n gucci aint shit to me...

50 in my eyes still aint do no damage to rick ross..but help out his court case with this bitch.. he should try n custody for his son now..off this shit alone kuz she aint worried bout the lil nigga future to begin with...

• Muthafuckin' OG

only way this shit woulda caused damage to ross.. is if the dumb bitch woulda suggested that 50 get her son 20million dollar trust fund or some shit..

instead of some bullshit ass gucci boots and a mink coat..she only showed how much her life is worth..

i mean winter time in miami is damn near 60-80 degrees the fuck she doin wit the shit she got

if 50 really wanted to do some damage.. he shoulda offered a 20million dollar trust fund that only the son could go in too when he is 18

kuz if it was me..and my baby mom went to 50 on some shit like this n he gave her what i said she shoulda got...

i mean come on same bitch takin u 2 court kuz u dont shit for ya son... n her comes this nigga doin that makin me look bad..50 dead where he lay

50 in my eyes still aint do no damage to rick ross..but help out his court case with this bitch.. he should try n custody for his son now..off this shit alone kuz she aint worried bout the lil nigga future to begin with...

A trust fund of 20 million? Yeah, that makes perfect sense.  Ross can now brag about how 50 pays for HIS kids life.  How more of a bitch can you be to somebody?  50 is clowning this idiot, it's all fun and games to 50.  Ross on the other hand is phased by it.  He caught emotions over a supposed look at an awards show, what's more of a bitch move than that?  50 just keep exposing Ross fraudulent credentials. 

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas

A trust fund of 20 million? Yeah, that makes perfect sense.  Ross can now brag about how 50 pays for HIS kids life.  How more of a bitch can you be to somebody?  50 is clowning this idiot, it's all fun and games to 50.  Ross on the other hand is phased by it.  He caught emotions over a supposed look at an awards show, what's more of a bitch move than that?  50 just keep exposing Ross fraudulent credentials. 

u crazy as hell mayne...ross aint phase by this shit...kuz 1 the bitch still strugglin except now..she has a mink and shoes made by gucci :P :P

the broad aint shit to the bauce.

.kuz 1 his lil girl mother is a stripper and he in that lil girl life way more than he is with his son..he dont wanna have shit to do with his son

u blind as hell if u dont see how much damage woulda been done if the bitch had some fuckin common sense..and thought bout her sons future n ask for that trust fund..instead of usin that right now mentality

u a muhfuckin fool if the thought of 50  usin the nigga son as a 20million dollar charity tax write off...would be a L for 50

the lil nigga gone grow up not even respectin ross as his father...n be callin 50 daddy

more niggas would respect 50 than ross