Author Topic: Kobe Scores 61 at Madison Square Garden...Most EVER.  (Read 2278 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Kobe Scores 61 at Madison Square Garden...Most EVER.
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2009, 04:09:14 PM »
^I dunno, but I know he definitely missed at least 1 free throw. :laugh:

how are you gunna penalize a player for drawing fouls? he's THAT good...the only way to stop him is fouling him. NOTHING to use against him.

i didnt...lmao.

where did i penalize Kobe?

i was just asking.

because you keep saying he had 61 on 31 attempts BUT he went to the line at least 9 times & those 9 shots he got fouled on dont count towards his attempts.

you can say "he would have hit all 9 anyway", which i wouldnt be shocked at, but that means he really took 40 attempts...

do you even watch basketball? getting fouled on a shot negates it as an attempt...and you don't even have to get fouled in the act of shooting to go to the line. LOL. :grumpy:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2009, 04:23:47 PM »

how are you gunna penalize a player for drawing fouls? he's THAT good...the only way to stop him is fouling him. NOTHING to use against him.

i didnt...lmao.

i was just asking.

because you keep saying he had 61 on 31 attempts BUT he went to the line at least 9 times & those 9 shots he got fouled on dont count towards his attempts.

you can say "he would have hit all 9 anyway", which i wouldnt be shocked at, but that means he really took 40 attempts...

do you even watch basketball? getting fouled on a shot negates it as an attempt...and you don't even have to get fouled in the act of shooting to go to the line. LOL. :grumpy:

thanks for re-wording my statement...? ???

he got fouled in the act of shooting at least 9 times, which is 9 shots that dont count towards his total FG's attempted.

so like i said, the stat shows he took 31 shots, but he got fouled at least 9 times, so technically he took 40 shots lol.

it doesnt take much to understand...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2009, 05:56:25 PM »

i didnt...lmao.

i was just asking.

he got fouled in the act of shooting at least 9 times, which is 9 shots that dont count towards his total FG's attempted.

so like i said, the stat shows he took 31 shots, but he got fouled at least 9 times, so technically he took 40 shots lol.

how do you know how many of those fouls were in the act of shooting? fucking retard. LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2009, 07:17:30 PM »

i didnt...lmao.

i was just asking.

how do you know how many of those fouls were in the act of shooting? fucking retard. LOL

lol, so you have every stat & fact in the book except for the ones that go against you? ::)

i know at least 5 were, but i wouldnt be surprized if all 9 werent in the act of shooting.