Author Topic: LMAO at NFL being for "Athletes"...  (Read 1898 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

LMAO at NFL being for "Athletes"...
« on: February 02, 2009, 11:07:26 PM »
Now i dont usually watch American Football mainly for the reason that the game is dragged out for way to long with adverts and time outs etc but i watched a bit of the Superbowl the other night....

And i honestly could not stop laughing at the fact that a professional athlete needed an oxygen mask after running a hundred yards, was that for real? Ha Ha!

The Maestro

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: LMAO at NFL being for "Athletes"...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 11:48:29 PM »
He didn't need it. He had an oxygen mask in case he had to run for 100 yards again. It's the SUPER BOWL, they are going to try and get all the help they can get.

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 01:25:21 AM »
Now i dont usually watch American Football mainly for the reason that the game is dragged out for way to long with adverts and time outs etc but i watched a bit of the Superbowl the other night....

And i honestly could not stop laughing at the fact that a professional athlete needed an oxygen mask after running a hundred yards, was that for real? Ha Ha!

well, he IS a LINEBACKER...

I almost spelt it LINEBAKER. haha

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 11:13:54 PM »
Funny i didn't see Roberto Carlos or Cafu use an oxygen mask in the WORLD CUP FINAL (The biggest, most watched sporting event in the world by the way) when both players were 29 and 32 respectively and, without exaggeration, they would make one hundred yard runs at least 20 times a game...with no time outs to catch their breath. Lets face it, NFL is for fat cunts...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 11:17:10 PM by Sick-Boy »

The Maestro

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 11:32:20 PM »
are either of those men 6 foot 242 pounds? how high is there verticle leap?
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 12:23:36 AM »
Uh oh, a soccer fan doesn't respect american football. We should all convert. I know I'm up for a low scoring display of extreme athleticism. Fuck hard hits and violence.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 10:32:20 AM »
Dude offically weights 242, but I'd say he weight about closer to 250 during the game. And how many SOCCER players are that big. The NFL is about speed and power, it's basically a strategy game, where you have power players and speed players, and the idea is to use these athletes and beat the other team.

Side note, can you run 100 yards in 10 pounds of gear full sprint and not need an oxygen mask. I played football growing up and I can honestly say that it takes an athlete to do that.

the ghost

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 01:10:41 PM »
Uh oh, a soccer fan doesn't respect american football. We should all convert. I know I'm up for a low scoring display of extreme athleticism. Fuck hard hits and violence.

ROFL

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 01:24:27 PM »
hes a fuckin linebacker runnin 100 yards wit pads and helmet on and tryin to avoid gettin tackled that shit is tiring

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 02:54:55 PM »
hes a fuckin linebacker runnin 100 yards wit pads and helmet on and tryin to avoid gettin tackled that shit is tiring

not to mention he is 250 lol.

what a moron, get the most "athletic" soccer player in the entire world & he will still be 5 times less the athlete a guy like Ed Reed, Larry Fitz & Randy Moss are. :laugh:

thisoneguy360

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 03:02:07 PM »
You're right...players like Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Steve Smith, Vince Young, Adrian Peterson, etc are nowhere near any soccer athletes  ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 03:08:17 PM »
You're right...players like Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Steve Smith, Vince Young, Adrian Peterson, etc are nowhere near any soccer athletes  ::)

he knows whats up! 8)

i dont what your definition of athlete is lol.

football players (some, like i named) are faster, can jump higher, have the coordination to catch, turn & run, juke, etc.

soccer players only have stronger lower halfs, they are ridiculously coordinated with there feet, but football players arent far off, so yeah...football players are more athletic. ;)

herpes

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2009, 03:58:28 PM »
Another euro fag mad Americans don't acknowledge soccer

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2009, 04:00:30 PM »
Another euro fag mad Americans don't acknowledge soccer

word, one of the biggest names in soccer came here to try to make us watch & even that didnt work lol.

what a failure! :laugh:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2009, 04:21:23 PM »
Luckily enough soccer is for pussies.  Yeah the 250 lb, muscle bound linebacker was winded after a 100 yard dash carrying football pads, but could you imagine what would happen to any soccer player running a short crossing route across the middle and goin heads up with ANY NFL linebacker?! LOL My guess would be death....or possibly a feeding tube and a shitbag. LOL
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"