Author Topic: LMAO at NFL being for "Athletes"...  (Read 1896 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: LMAO at NFL being for "Athletes"...
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2009, 10:23:27 AM »
NFL>>>>than any Soccer league

there is more than one? :P

i remember when I was like 7 yrs old I played soccer...and have been to the park now that Im older, and seen little kids play soccer. Its the only sport that looks the same when 7 yr olds play it...and when grown adults play it lol

maybe in America.

American Football is quite pathetic. There are no skills required, it's only hit and run. Am. Football is a sport for dummies, who only want to see action and big hits. I can see why it is so popular in the US.
The  athletes only need to be big and strong, or in other words, use doping and train their muscles.. oh I forgot, they also need to be able to carry a ball.

r u fuckin retarded?

na, he is just hurt because the national sport of his country means shit to the best country in the world! 8)

clearly anyone whose country's biggest sport is soccer is naturally going to hate football, because its bigger and better & shares the same name; because when people say football they think Peyton Manning & not David Beckham. 8)

there are so many more professional soccer players in the world than pro football players, it just shows that anyone can just pick up the knack at a young at & has a good chance of taking it somewhere.

where football you need to be gifted with either great hands, speed, size & strength.

its a clear cut choice! 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2009, 11:06:11 AM »

i remember when I was like 7 yrs old I played soccer...and have been to the park now that Im older, and seen little kids play soccer. Its the only sport that looks the same when 7 yr olds play it...and when grown adults play it lol

maybe in America.

American Football is quite pathetic. There are no skills required, it's only hit and run. Am. Football is a sport for dummies, who only want to see action and big hits. I can see why it is so popular in the US.
The  athletes only need to be big and strong, or in other words, use doping and train their muscles.. oh I forgot, they also need to be able to carry a ball.

completely misinformed.  American Football is far more strategic then soccer, and obviously more strategic then rugby lol.  Im sure youve never seen what an NFL teams offensive playbook looks like, but we're talking a textbook full of plays that the players need to memorize.  Not to mention,  how many different positions are there in Football? Different body types for different positions. Wide receivers are amongst the MOST athletic and for the most part would simply blow away any soccer player in a 100m dash.  At one point the Raiders had 3 players on their team that ran fast enough times to qualify for the olympics. James Jett actually competing in the Olympic Trials against Carl Lewis.  And a lot of those guys who you think look slow, are faster then anyone you know. But when you put them on the field with other players who are as fast as Olympic sprinters, of course they look slow.  Bottom line, any pansy soccer player would get completely destroyed on a Football field.  Theyre simply too fragile.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2009, 12:01:05 PM »

maybe in America.

r u fuckin retarded?

clearly anyone whose country's biggest sport is soccer is naturally going to hate football, because its bigger and better & shares the same name; because when people say football they think Peyton Manning & not David Beckham. 8)

there are so many more professional soccer players in the world than pro football players, it just shows that anyone can just pick up the knack at a young at & has a good chance of taking it somewhere.

where football you need to be gifted with either great hands, speed, size & strength.

best country in the world?  :P

first off, don't talk about Beckham as representative of football, he's one of the most overrated players ever.

the argument that football is inferior because there are more professional players is silly, it's because more professional leagues= more players simple as that. You've no idea how difficult it is to become a professional player in Europe, the German football association has 6 1/2 million members, the competition is crazy.
Why should be a disadvantage that football offers easy-access, for me it's a big advantage.

In football different positions also require different skills, and tactics also plays a big role in football (that's the reason African teams never reach shit despite having good players), so what's your point here?

Why should I be hurt? Nobody plays Am.Football outside the US, football is sport nr 1 in the world, because it's the perfect combination of everything. To play as a hobby all you need is a ball and you can have fun, but as a professional sport it becomes very complex.

An Am. football player also wouldn't stand a chance on the pitch, what an argument ::)

more than half of the Am. footballers are dopers anyway, so basicially all you need is a bodybuilder body and a trainer who says where you have to run. Football is more versitale, because it requires players who are athletic  and players who are 'fragile' but have incredible skills like Messi.

Football has more followers and more tradition and is the better sport, face it 8)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 12:12:48 PM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2009, 12:20:07 PM »

maybe in America.

r u fuckin retarded?

first off, don't talk about Beckham as representative of football, he's one of the most overrated players ever.

the argument that football is inferior because there are more professional players is silly, it's because more professional leagues= more players simple as that. You've no idea how difficult it is to become a professional player in Europe, the German football association has 6 1/2 million members, the competition is crazy.
Why should be a disadvantage that football offers easy-access, for me it's a big advantage.

In football different positions also require different skills, and tactics also plays a big role in football (that's the reason African teams never reach shit despite having good players), so what's your point here?

Why should I be hurt? Nobody plays Am.Football outside the US, football is sport nr 1 in the world, because it's the perfect combination of everything. To play as a hobby all you need is a ball and you can have fun, but as a professional sport it becomes very complex.

An Am. football player also wouldn't stand a chance on the pitch, what an argument ::)

more than half of the Am. footballers are dopers anyway, so basicially all you need is a bodybuilder body and a trainer who says where you have to run. Football is more versitale, because it requires players who are athletic  and players who are 'fragile' but have incredible skills like Messi.

Football has more followers and more tradition and is the better sport, face it 8)

for a guy who probably has never watched a football game; you seem to know who is a doper lol.

there is testing, they make sure they dont; if you get caught you get suspended.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2009, 05:09:17 PM »

maybe in America.

r u fuckin retarded?

for a guy who probably has never watched a football game; you seem to know who is a doper lol.

there is testing, they make sure they dont; if you get caught you get suspended.

the NFL has typically done a prtty good job of testing as of late.  I mean, when steroids first became the big craze back in the day it was rampant. But they really cleaned things up, better then Baseball lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2009, 05:23:48 PM »

maybe in America.

r u fuckin retarded?

the fuck u talkin bout football is only played in the US?
they got leagues in mexico and canada

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2009, 02:21:52 AM »
na, he is just hurt because the national sport of his country means shit to the best country in the world! 8)

You sir are either very ignorant or very stupid, I'll let you decide which one it is.

http://whoareamericans.com/2008/06/19/human-development-index/
NO MORE WAR

Raphael

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2009, 07:21:55 AM »
Let's face it Football and American football are both gay as fuck, cricket fa life

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2009, 07:47:28 AM »

You sir are either very ignorant or very stupid, I'll let you decide which one it is.

http://whoareamericans.com/2008/06/19/human-development-index/

lmao, nice website.

i mean we cant see who vote, or if it was really Americans at all & if it was just some anti-government Americans.

Iceland LOL.

ill admit Australia is pretty cool, but you can die from literally anything there.

excuse me for loving my country & you for hatin on its greatness! ;D 8)

herpes

« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2009, 09:36:46 AM »
Let not kid ourselves, who in the NFL is doped up.  But back to the topic at hand, you even notice it's euro fags that try and badmouth the most popular sports in america, baseball and football.  It's not the other way around lol.  When you badmouth our sports with no knowledge of them whatsoever than thats when we fire back.  But it's angry little euro fags that start it first.  Why are you euro fags so mad that most Americans don't like soccer.  We don't care that you guys don't like baseball or football.  So why are you guys so concerned with the fact most Americans don't care for soccer ?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2009, 09:49:04 AM »
Let not kid ourselves, who in the NFL is doped up.  But back to the topic at hand, you even notice it's euro fags that try and badmouth the most popular sports in america, baseball and football.  It's not the other way around lol.  When you badmouth our sports with no knowledge of them whatsoever than thats when we fire back.  But it's angry little euro fags that start it first.  Why are you euro fags so mad that most Americans don't like soccer.  We don't care that you guys don't like baseball or football.  So why are you guys so concerned with the fact most Americans don't care for soccer ?

because we be the best country in the world! ;D 8)

penenstamp

« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2009, 09:54:53 AM »
LOL @ this entire discussion. Soccer and football aren't the same games. They require different skills and different tactics, therefore you get different types of athletes.

And of course the myth that soccer players running 100 metres back and forth all game is just that, a myth. For 90% of the game a player never leaves his 25 yard designated area.

Where did you learn that nonsense? lol

I was in Tha A-L-K last night watching AZ vs. Willem II... the only players that didn't run much and didn't leave their 'designated area' were both goal keepers.

herpes

« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2009, 09:58:08 AM »

because we be the best country in the world! ;D 8)

I don't know about that, the world is on the verge of economic collapse and America is on teetering on the brink of a depression.  Now if you want to talk entertainment purposes of course.  Look at these euro cats coming here and dick riding our music.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2009, 10:40:03 AM »

Then tell me who started the 'Soccer is a sport for pussies' thread? How many times one of you guys enters a football thread and writes 'football is gay'. I don't care if retarded America doesn't like football, the whole world loves it 8)

Now go back and watch High School Musical, and celebrate your retarded country. :banana:

PS anybody who belives NFL players are not dopers is very naive.

herpes

« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2009, 11:30:49 AM »

Then tell me who started the 'Soccer is a sport for pussies' thread? How many times one of you guys enters a football thread and writes 'football is gay'. I don't care if retarded America doesn't like football, the whole world loves it 8)

Now go back and watch High School Musical, and celebrate your retarded country. :banana:

PS anybody who belives NFL players are not dopers is very naive.

I dont know who started the soccer is for pussies thread, I didn't even see it but every September and February we have a thread made by an angry euro fag about how the NFL is garbage.  Us Americans hardly mention soccer until angry little euro fags mention how our sports suck.  You euro fags don't like our sports and we couldn't careless.  We don't like your sports and you euro fags cry and attack our sports.

And LOL @ High School Musical.  Who here on this board has ever mentioned high school musical with the exception of the Vanessa Hudgens pic or mentioning of how they would smash Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley Tinsdale.  C'mon son if you're going attack us at least come up with some funny shit... high school musical... really son... really ?  And LOL @ retarded country.  Though I can't front there are plenty of retarded Americans.  Just like every country in this world.  Majority of Europeans think they are intelligent b/c they say Bush is a moron without giving any reasons why.  Yeah anyone can state the obvious but i'm getting away from the point.  If us Americans are so retarded take down your avatar of the Janitor b/c last time I check Scrubs was an American program.  And as a matter of fact just delete your account b/c the mecca of hip hop is the bronx NY which last time I checked was in America.  So stop dick riding our culture b/c we're retards.  So by dick riding our culture you're just dumbing yourself down

C'mon son make this a little more difficult b/c you're just sonning yourself.