Author Topic: LMAO at NFL being for "Athletes"...  (Read 1899 times)

herpes

Re: LMAO at NFL being for "Athletes"...
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2009, 12:25:18 PM »
NFL>>>>than any Soccer league

there is more than one? :P

i remember when I was like 7 yrs old I played soccer...and have been to the park now that Im older, and seen little kids play soccer. Its the only sport that looks the same when 7 yr olds play it...and when grown adults play it lol

maybe in America.

American Football is quite pathetic. There are no skills required, it's only hit and run. Am. Football is a sport for dummies, who only want to see action and big hits. I can see why it is so popular in the US.
The  athletes only need to be big and strong, or in other words, use doping and train their muscles.. oh I forgot, they also need to be able to carry a ball.

r u fuckin retarded?

clearly anyone whose country's biggest sport is soccer is naturally going to hate football, because its bigger and better & shares the same name; because when people say football they think Peyton Manning & not David Beckham. 8)

there are so many more professional soccer players in the world than pro football players, it just shows that anyone can just pick up the knack at a young at & has a good chance of taking it somewhere.

where football you need to be gifted with either great hands, speed, size & strength.

its a clear cut choice! 8)

best country in the world?  :P

first off, don't talk about Beckham as representative of football, he's one of the most overrated players ever.

the argument that football is inferior because there are more professional players is silly, it's because more professional leagues= more players simple as that. You've no idea how difficult it is to become a professional player in Europe, the German football association has 6 1/2 million members, the competition is crazy.
Why should be a disadvantage that football offers easy-access, for me it's a big advantage.

In football different positions also require different skills, and tactics also plays a big role in football (that's the reason African teams never reach shit despite having good players), so what's your point here?

Why should I be hurt? Nobody plays Am.Football outside the US, football is sport nr 1 in the world, because it's the perfect combination of everything. To play as a hobby all you need is a ball and you can have fun, but as a professional sport it becomes very complex.

An Am. football player also wouldn't stand a chance on the pitch, what an argument ::)

more than half of the Am. footballers are dopers anyway, so basicially all you need is a bodybuilder body and a trainer who says where you have to run. Football is more versitale, because it requires players who are athletic  and players who are 'fragile' but have incredible skills like Messi.

Football has more followers and more tradition and is the better sport, face it 8)

the fuck u talkin bout football is only played in the US?
they got leagues in mexico and canada

don't forget NFL Europe.

nobody cares in Europe, just like nobody cares about MLS in the US. And the most popular sport in Mexico is........ surprise surprise.... football (the real one) So yes, you could say that only in the US Am. football is a really popular sport.

And no one in America could careless if the rest of the world likes our sports.  Why does that bother you euro fags so much ?

because the US consistently has the best athletes in the world.  A lot of these European countries have a real complex about themselves when it comes to athletics. Even about their soccer (soccer is for pussies btw).  Soccer is huge in South America and Brazil would shit on any of these Euro countries. But South Americans dont give as much of a shit about the fact that the US doesnt love soccer.  Africans dont give as much of a shit about the fact that we dont love soccer. Only Euros.

I know, I just want to hear how the euro fags say it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: LMAO at NFL being for "Athletes"...
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2009, 12:29:36 PM »
NFL>>>>than any Soccer league

there is more than one? :P

i remember when I was like 7 yrs old I played soccer...and have been to the park now that Im older, and seen little kids play soccer. Its the only sport that looks the same when 7 yr olds play it...and when grown adults play it lol

maybe in America.

American Football is quite pathetic. There are no skills required, it's only hit and run. Am. Football is a sport for dummies, who only want to see action and big hits. I can see why it is so popular in the US.
The  athletes only need to be big and strong, or in other words, use doping and train their muscles.. oh I forgot, they also need to be able to carry a ball.

r u fuckin retarded?

clearly anyone whose country's biggest sport is soccer is naturally going to hate football, because its bigger and better & shares the same name; because when people say football they think Peyton Manning & not David Beckham. 8)

there are so many more professional soccer players in the world than pro football players, it just shows that anyone can just pick up the knack at a young at & has a good chance of taking it somewhere.

where football you need to be gifted with either great hands, speed, size & strength.

its a clear cut choice! 8)

best country in the world?  :P

first off, don't talk about Beckham as representative of football, he's one of the most overrated players ever.

the argument that football is inferior because there are more professional players is silly, it's because more professional leagues= more players simple as that. You've no idea how difficult it is to become a professional player in Europe, the German football association has 6 1/2 million members, the competition is crazy.
Why should be a disadvantage that football offers easy-access, for me it's a big advantage.

In football different positions also require different skills, and tactics also plays a big role in football (that's the reason African teams never reach shit despite having good players), so what's your point here?

Why should I be hurt? Nobody plays Am.Football outside the US, football is sport nr 1 in the world, because it's the perfect combination of everything. To play as a hobby all you need is a ball and you can have fun, but as a professional sport it becomes very complex.

An Am. football player also wouldn't stand a chance on the pitch, what an argument ::)

more than half of the Am. footballers are dopers anyway, so basicially all you need is a bodybuilder body and a trainer who says where you have to run. Football is more versitale, because it requires players who are athletic  and players who are 'fragile' but have incredible skills like Messi.

Football has more followers and more tradition and is the better sport, face it 8)

the fuck u talkin bout football is only played in the US?
they got leagues in mexico and canada

don't forget NFL Europe.

nobody cares in Europe, just like nobody cares about MLS in the US. And the most popular sport in Mexico is........ surprise surprise.... football (the real one) So yes, you could say that only in the US Am. football is a really popular sport.

And no one in America could careless if the rest of the world likes our sports.  Why does that bother you euro fags so much ?

because the US consistently has the best athletes in the world.  A lot of these European countries have a real complex about themselves when it comes to athletics. Even about their soccer (soccer is for pussies btw).  Soccer is huge in South America and Brazil would shit on any of these Euro countries. But South Americans dont give as much of a shit about the fact that the US doesnt love soccer.  Africans dont give as much of a shit about the fact that we dont love soccer. Only Euros.

I know, I just want to hear how the euro fags say it.

pretty much the same way, but with a "mate" at the end or somethin...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"