Author Topic: Why Was Crooked I the Only One To Answer  (Read 509 times)

dizell21

• Lil Geezy
Why Was Crooked I the Only One To Answer
« on: February 02, 2009, 02:35:30 PM »
"No one on the corner raised hell like this go to war with a coast and get a star for that shit" DIDDY - SWAGGER LIKE PUFF

"You went to war and got a star for this shit, Biggie and Pac a graveyard for this shit, Thats unforgivable smell me?" Crooked I - SWAGGER LIKE US

DIDDY'S cologne is called UNFORGIVABLE....Its definitely a response to the lines PUFFY spit.

I told you guys a a month ago, Diddy stay taking shots at the "West Coast' and niggas like Jay'z with that line "We give Dre his props, but that's where it stops!".

I'm proud of Crooked I that he caught that and answered. Look it's not bout going to war off wax, but for real it's some niggas form the West have some pride and be like hold the fuck up> Who you niggas think you talking to. And n once again this not all they East Coast, niggas like (Nas, Wu tang, and others have always had respect for the West), but ut just a salty feeling when niggas like Puffy and Jay-z stay disrespecting us. I''m telling you the West has been black balled by the industry it's the truth. Other rappers will tell you. Say what you wnat about Jimmy Iovine, he the only label that really will get behind a West Coast Gangster rapper. The industry controlled in New York doesn't not and won't let another movement like "Deathrow" in the industry again. i wish in the next interview you would ask Crooked I about this. he the only one really wiling to speak on the situation with the labels and the West. And I know I'm gonna catch hate, but really it would be better if a "Nippsey Hussle" ( and honestly Nippsey the Truth) were signed to Interscope.  (And I said signed to Interscope, not Aftermath") When you really think about it. Interscope is the only West Coast Label we have. "Aftermath is not a label, it's an imprint)

Just think about what I'm saying there are plenty of rappers who are on the level or better than East Coast rappers signed on the West Coast. Look at Mykestro, that nigga is hotter than the top 5 new East Coast rappers. How he ain't signed.  We know Iovine ha sdone some messed up things I get it. But You have to give it to him, he the only one willing to say Fuck what the Industry says and get behind another "Deathrow" or West Coats gangster rapper. I know your question will be well why hasn't eh signed any of the ones available. Maybe he felt it wouldn't work or whatever. But i promise you something one reason Blackwallstreet has no distribution deal is 2 reasons, 1 Game doesn't not want to go independent, and he probably feels like the only rapper on his label who can sell is "Clyde Carson (which is why they waiting Capitol out to get him out of that deal), and he looking for another artists. 2. I guarantee you Jimmy Iovine, wants BWS or on Interscope if Game can find the right artist. I know Game kicking himself he didn't find Nipsey Hussle. Iovine I know in his head envisions if Game gets the right artists what Death Row could be. Say what you want about Game's personality, his movement of BWS is the largest out here right now, problem is Clyde Carson the only artist he has good enough. He needs one more, in the vein of a Nippsey or Jay Rock. Iovine won't give him a deal until he finds at least one more artist.

We need Glasses or Nipssey to do well and move labels over to Iovine. the man knows how to market and gives the push behind the artist when he believe's in them. I don't care what nobody say, Nipssey is on Epic/Koch, he should be their flagship artist, they should be pulling all the stops to promote him. That nigga the hottest nigga in the streets out here, besides Glasses, Crooked I and Jay Rock. No way Nippsey's promotion shouldn't be at least to the level of what Maino's was for Atlantic's was, when Maino dropped "Hi Hater"

Anyways my point being is I'm glad Crooked didn't let that shot slide by Diddy and no one else should've either. W need to have pride in what we do again.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 02:41:41 PM by dizell21 »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why Was Crooked I the Only One To Answer
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 06:22:27 PM »
I mean yeah your point is well taken and understood but like you said noone said nuthin
snoop dont want it wit puffy...
he gotta 100 crips and hes from new york
haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Bluemercury

• Lil Geezy
  • Bluemercury
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 06:45:27 PM »
 8)Crooked I got some HUEVOS!

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 06:54:07 PM »
Crooked is a real dude

hes been reppin that W proudly and correctly

even when that idiot dmx dissed the west, crooked was the only one who stood up for the west

and that bitch made hoe pdiddy or whatever he calls himself now days needs to get SMACKED

i cant stand that childish mothafucka

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 06:57:35 PM »
HAHA BUT REAL TALK!!!

Crooked is a real dude

hes been reppin that W proudly and correctly

even when that idiot dmx dissed the west, crooked was the only one who stood up for the west

and that bitch made hoe pdiddy or whatever he calls himself now days needs to get SMACKED

i cant stand that childish mothafucka
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 08:12:22 PM »
  I finally checked this dude, nice flow - nice voice, aint as bad as his name makes him sound lol!  he's gotta good ear for a beat.

But as far as Crook vs. Diddy - it'll neva go beyond those bars, Crooked wouldn't wanna capitalize a beef wit' Diddy (who's a monster in the Entertainment world and a household name, and the fact that he had beef with the biggest WestCoast rapper- and it would look foolish to try to get fame off of that- too ironic).  But I agree, alot of EastCoast niggaz got balls always talkin shit about the South and the West (but they do most of their shows there coincidentally).  Diddy is a grown ass old man and doesn't have space in his career anymore for these so called rap beefs, no matter how questionable this line is.  I'm sure he aint mean no disrespect though... a nigga gotta find self-respect and pride 1 way or anotha (look at Bush - he had the country safe for some years, there's no denying that) and this is just Diddy's way of showing it.  But I'm sure when he was recording this, someone asked him about it.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 08:36:48 PM »
Deathrow threatened the ideal established music industry.  It's Malone mentioned, Suge threatened the major's paper with the popularity of this unheard west coast style.  How'd it all end?  Pac and Biggie died.  After that it was more or less blackballed.  But so has real rap in general so ... not that all of this west coast shit is real, most cats be mad liars.

OchoCinco

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 08:39:26 PM »
Damn never picked up on that, prob cus i dont listen to any of puffs music lol

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 10:32:30 PM »
crooked i did the right thing and just like he responded to dmx he responded to this nerd ass......crooked i is blackballed just like a lot of west artist .......

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

dizell21

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2009, 10:59:25 PM »
Yo I definitely respect everyone's respone here and I'm glad everyone like at it objectively and wasn't hating.

I just think for all "We gotta ahve Peace" and it ain't about where you from speeches Diddy was giving that was mad "Disrespectful" that he would spit that  line. I know big Diddy is, but I'm proud someone like Crooked I didn't just let that comment slide under the radar like other West Coast Rappers.  Could you believe the hate the East would throw if Dre or Game came out and said "Biggie" ain't shit and we took it those niggas? Puffy on the real and other rappers will co sign hates "West Coast" rapa nd what it stands for. The nigga will shoot movies here, fuck hoes here, and enjoy the sunshine, but he definitely don't want the West to Rise again. My real problem is he knows how down the West is that he feels so comfortable to publicly "Spit that verse". Cuz he don't believe anyone gonna go against him. Man niggas out here will kill and hate on each other, but won't stand up for their own Coast? That's the one thing about Pac and Death Row they was Reppin the West, not just LA, everywhere. Jay-z been shitting on the West with Subliminals, if Death Row was around there is no wya Puffy spits that. He comfortable though and knows the Industry won't allow another Death Row.

That's why i say really Jimmy Iovine really the only powerful to get behind a West Coast artist movement and the only Executive willing too. Big ups to Crooked I for standing for something. I really hope next interview DubCnn ask a Glasses, or Jay Rock, or a Snoop about Diddy's comments. because that was a diss. That was not just a line. You knwo he couldve said something different.

I wish other artists would've responded, because if not then it's just another black eye on the West. They love to kick us while we down. crazy.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2009, 11:14:46 PM »
who has this track?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2009, 11:18:04 PM »
Crooked himself personally told me he didnt dig that shit when Puffy dropped it a while back...it was only a matter of time before he was going to say something and he stressed to me that if Pac was alive today how would he handle that shit......i mean first DMX & then Diddy............WHERE ARE ALL THESE SO CALLED WEST COAST ARTISTS??? CAUSE NO ONE DISSED THEM CATS EXCEPT CROOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2009, 11:43:30 PM »
can we get audio of both??

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2009, 01:00:20 AM »
Dingly Diddy part:

http://sharebee.com/3088b007

Crookeds part:

http://sharebee.com/f00a5921

Filename: _Crooked I_ Swagga Like Us.mp3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Mietek23

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 04:21:47 AM »
Somebody PLEASE kill puss daddy - he's an annoying muthafucka..!