Author Topic: DUBCNN:Mark Morrison & Meech Wells:Innocent Man Official Remix(Eastwood/Kokane)  (Read 1822 times)

eastwood1

• 'G'
props dubcnn california allday!

are u the real eastwood?

i think akons sound was influenced by mark morrison. props to dubcnn for this trak its seriously fire.
HELL YEA!

BiggBoogaBiff

are u the real eastwood?

i think akons sound was influenced by mark morrison. props to dubcnn for this trak its seriously fire.
HELL YEA!

u guys r definatly nut huggers if u think that  ::)  (i dont wana hear about wat u think so dont respond.  but wat i say is the truth) 

BiggBoogaBiff

Hey Mr. Morrison I'm thinking & & are more of your sound instead of this.  It sounds to "new school" if you know what I'm sayin' (that sound isn't meant for everybody).  Maybe you should try a more sexier sound even with a song like this.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 02:04:14 AM by RadioTube! »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
do GMG give Mark the opportunity to record new music?

Shango

the version with Eastwood is much better than the without him

DTG Entertainment

do GMG give Mark the opportunity to record new music?

Yeah, but this is to promote his album ES-Cum Stain. His new album is coming out probably next year.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 08:57:44 AM by DTG Entertainment »

EFFeX

are u the real eastwood?

Yeah that's the real Eastwood, homie always comes through to bless the DubCNN forums.

Back to subject though... RadioTube, I do hear what your saying, sometimes live instruments are tight, but just because it's "different" doesn't always mean it's the BEST way to go. I like what Meech did with this beat. It's still fresh, real smooth, it's not your typical club sounding joint.

There's so many versions of this song anyway, your sure to find one you like, LOL.

DTG Entertainment

are u the real eastwood?

Yeah that's the real Eastwood, homie always comes through to bless the DubCNN forums.

Back to subject though... RadioTube, I do hear what your saying, sometimes live instruments are tight, but just because it's "different" doesn't always mean it's the BEST way to go. I like what Meech did with this beat. It's still fresh, real smooth, it's not your typical club sounding joint.

There's so many versions of this song anyway, your sure to find one you like, LOL.

The DC Joseph mix is pretty banging.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
the beat is pretty cliche and the lyrics seemed forced, overall I'd give the track a C-
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

DTG Entertainment

the beat is pretty cliche and the lyrics seemed forced, overall I'd give the track a C-

Thanks for the feedback. Some feedback is better than none.

BiggBoogaBiff

That's all I was saying.

DTG Entertainment

That's all I was saying.

Well, your feedback is good but I disagree with the whole T-Pain thing. Lol.

killa los angeles

• Lil Geezy
the track AND SONG IS bangin cuzz fuck the one hater that gave this shit a c i give this shit a a cuzz on crip!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Pain is one of the best artist to come out in a while, All original and he dont need nobody to write his songs or make his beats and he makes GOOD number 1 records.
Original? Explain me what is so original in his crapbucket. Crappy people usually don't use writers if they are already sellin with bullshit. :laugh:

Okka

This track is bangin'.