Author Topic: New Cam'ron Album Features No Cameos; In Stores April 21 (entitled Crime Pays)  (Read 530 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
No Cameos.... 8) ....Finally.

Sounds dope. I will be copping this and Jones' album.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Looking forward to this.  I wish he would put 'Oh No He Didnt' and 'Come See Killa' on the album....

Prof@ssor

I never thought I'd say this, but Cam'ron is the only one in the rap game spitting real life shit. I always used to love his music for it's over the top lyrics and goofy rhyme style, but now that we're in a recession he's really bringing a down to earth feel, which is refreshing amongst all these shitty rappers like TI and Jeezy blabbering about their jewelery.

compared to someone like royce da 5'9'' he's soulja boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
I never thought I'd say this, but Cam'ron is the only one in the rap game spitting real life shit. I always used to love his music for it's over the top lyrics and goofy rhyme style, but now that we're in a recession he's really bringing a down to earth feel, which is refreshing amongst all these shitty rappers like TI and Jeezy blabbering about their jewelery.

Hate to say it, but Royce ain't rapping about the recession.  Which is something that is affecting us in a big way right now..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah nah hes much better than jimmy and juelz and that whole crew str8 up
not jus jeezy, ti, rawse and them but he can spit when he wants

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

Ill check it out.cam has always had so much potential but he seems to be extremely lazy about his craft.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
yeah nah hes much better than jimmy and juelz and that whole crew str8 up
not jus jeezy, ti, rawse and them but he can spit when he wants

Yup, Cam was really the only force in Dipset, as far as being lyrical and real with his rhymes.

Prof@ssor

Hate to say it, but Royce ain't rapping about the recession.  Which is something that is affecting us in a big way right now..

Camron and Jim Jones are probably the most materialistic rappers out there, the only reason theyd rap about the recession is because their own income has lowered ...which is not the case concerning Royce.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES

Camron and Jim Jones are probably the most materialistic rappers out there, the only reason theyd rap about the recession is because their own income has lowered ...which is not the case concerning Royce.

Well okay...  This is sorta like a Joe Budden / Saigon comparision.. So it equals out to both are good artists, just different types..  And Jim Jones is horrible more often than not, I bet we can agree on that.

Jaydc555

I still don't know who likes that pop champagne song.its so terrible.I'm glad cam isn't working with those goofs anymore

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and at the end of the day he can rap better than all of them and many rappers still to this day

I still don't know who likes that pop champagne song.its so terrible.I'm glad cam isn't working with those goofs anymore
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Prof@ssor

Well okay...  This is sorta like a Joe Budden / Saigon comparision.. So it equals out to both are good artists, just different types..  And Jim Jones is horrible more often than not, I bet we can agree on that.

Word, for sure man

KURUPTION-81

for some reason i expect this to be good, hopefully cams time away has got him focussed.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
I was never too fond of Cam... but his shit has grown on me and really to be honest this mainstream shit thats out there now makes throwback dipset sound like very quality music haha... coz I always thought it was garbage. But really Cam is the best of the set and that free promotion hes been getting was a smart move. When he said no features though.... big record labels usually like to change that. And even if thats not the case... the xxl update said hes just having in house features... so I'd guess thats like Penz and Tom Gist... some of those other diplomat affialiated harlem cats that haven't been rolling with jim, freekey and juelz. Crime Pays sounds liek it will be a themed album so thats kinda dope, but the 23 tracks is a bit suspect.... quantity over quality... who knows either way i'm looking forward to the album. See if killa still got it.