Author Topic: Lakers - Celtics Game 2  (Read 1821 times)

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
Re: Lakers - Celtics Game 2
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 08:23:26 PM »
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LA BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fuck yeahh !!

we played terrible

terrible free throw shooting and offensive rebounding but we still WON

fuck boston

rondo that little bow wow lookin asshole need to get smacked

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2009, 08:24:37 PM »
we probably played our worst game of the season and stil won 8)

OchoCinco

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2009, 08:28:04 PM »
gotta give it to peirce on defending kobe, ill give him that but kobe did a pretty good job on the other end with peice and rondo. good game glad we got the W!

19 game win steak detroyed 8)

12 game win streak destroyed 8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2009, 08:36:05 PM »
The Lakers looked gased, they are in the middle of a road trip and they have been playing out their minds. The fact they won playing tired shitty ball shows that the NBA Finals will be a different story this year. Gasol is fully in the offense now and that's huge.

wcsoldier

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2009, 08:38:49 PM »
Pierce has improved a lot defensively ... the C's do a great job at overloading the side of the floor where Kobe is so he has little space to operate and drive ... I still think that Kobe catch the ball way too far from the basket , should hit his offensive spots better against the C's ... running some picks to free him up , especially by Pau , would be welcomed too ...

OchoCinco

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2009, 08:43:40 PM »
Lakers didnt play a very good game but i mean it was on the back end of a back to back against the "best team in the league". ill take it 8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2009, 08:45:16 PM »
The Lakers looked gased, they are in the middle of a road trip and they have been playing out their minds. The fact they won playing tired shitty ball shows that the NBA Finals will be a different story this year. Gasol is fully in the offense now and that's huge.

Gasol should have get way more touches in this game and same thing through all year .... he's just a beast on the low block ... he has figured it out the triangle at 100% , he's more agressive than last year ... don't get me wrong Kobe is a phenomenon but I see Kobe forcing some shots in this game instead of running the O through Pau , I'm just shaking my head

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2009, 08:47:14 PM »
chuuuuuuuch

yea we played like shit

but what a great feeling beating these fucks

ending their every streak

june  8)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2009, 08:56:42 PM »
Kobe hit a few sick clutch shots that we needed to put momentum back into our favor, but after that, he was not playing smart basketball at all. He even kinda admitted it in the post-game interview, but whatever, we got the win.

Odom playing a magnificent second-half as someone else mentioned. I got slightly frustrated with Pau for a second because it seemed like he was losing his aggression, but he still hit some pretty big shots for us in the clutch regardless.

As a team we should've done a lot better, but this was a crazy ass fuckin game.  8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2009, 09:06:32 PM »
now we have 2 days of rest and then try to end Cavs home streak ... if we both won at Boston and Cavs , it would be a huge statement

thisoneguy360

« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2009, 09:13:02 PM »
Not Kobe's best game but his fourth quarter play kept LA in it. Good effort from Lamar & Pau. Celtics can suck one.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2009, 09:51:19 PM »
great game

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2009, 11:04:06 PM »

^ Odom making it known that this team is NOT to be fucked with!

^ that alian faced faggot must've lost his mind
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2009, 11:46:04 PM »
^i hear ya, but Fisher fell on the play before & like landed right into Rondo, there had to be some call there.

Fisher fell on the floor cause there was been a contact, and he was been hit. It was an offensive foul (by Davis, if i remember it well), see it again. The ref just couldn't call it, so it called it a Fisher foul. It's ok, tho. I mean i wasn't expecting the ref to call an offensive foul on the last possession. But you guys can't bitch about the last possession. :)

Rick McCrank

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2009, 11:58:56 PM »
enough about calls

everyone knows how gay the officials were in the Finals