Author Topic: Lakers - Celtics Game 2  (Read 1822 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Lakers - Celtics Game 2
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2009, 12:06:55 AM »
LOL...Lamar straight punked Garnett. Celtics are the biggest collection of bitches in sports.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2009, 12:27:42 AM »
LOL...Lamar straight punked Garnett. Celtics are the biggest collection of bitches in sports.

Twice.

Christmas Day game...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ri1eeXJUjIQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ri1eeXJUjIQ</a>

Tonight's game...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EnIO_e0QZQg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EnIO_e0QZQg</a>
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2009, 12:36:06 AM »

Twice.

Word, KG needs to go back to fighting 6 foot tall Euro players.

What happened between Kobe and Rondo though? I missed that.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2009, 01:00:51 AM »
^ Nothing serious.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2009, 01:01:33 AM »
Here's a close-up gif of Ray Allen's flop for those who actually think he should have gotten the call.

And LOL @ Big Baby asking for the ball at the three-point line like he's really gonna sink the buzzer beater 3.

wcsoldier

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2009, 01:57:50 AM »
Rivers has to explain C's fans why he played this fat ass over Powe in the clutch , I dont believe hes a upgrade defensively , is he ?... lol at Collins saying " the C's are missing Scalibrini , he could have spaced the floor with his abilities to shoot the 3" ... smh at him , he would have been a huge liability on D ....

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2009, 04:05:35 AM »
And LOL @ Big Baby asking for the ball at the three-point line like he's really gonna sink the buzzer beater 3.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. +1

OchoCinco

« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2009, 04:39:37 AM »
ray allen had to do something lol, he didnt want to get his ass blocked again by gasol like on christmas. 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2009, 10:57:14 AM »
good win for the Lakers.  The Celtics were hot, i figured theyd come out stronger.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2009, 11:05:09 AM »
Here's a close-up gif of Ray Allen's flop for those who actually think he should have gotten the call.

it shouldnt have been a foul, but Fisher reached in the whole way before the shot.

but it didnt deserve to be called, it would have been gay.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2009, 11:29:34 AM »
^ Ray Allen is pushing off...

Rick McCrank

« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2009, 12:16:18 PM »
today in the LA Times something was mentioned about how Allen thought he was fouled

what a little bitch, Fisher doesn't touch him

and Doc Rivers said "he used an illegal hand check"   get the fuck outta here with that shit!!

the defending champs want a foul called on that bullshit?   that's sad

if I was the Celtics I'd be embarrassed to get that call
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 12:18:40 PM by Arvydas Sabonis »

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2009, 12:23:52 PM »
today in the LA Times something was mentioned about how Allen thought he was fouled

and Doc Rivers said "he used an illegal hand check"   get the fuck outta here with that shit!!

Again: the previous foul called on Fisher was bullshit. It was an offensive foul of the Celtics. Without that mistake, the game was already virtually over.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2009, 12:27:17 PM »

Again: the previous foul called on Fisher was bullshit. It was an offensive foul of the Celtics. Without that mistake, the game was already virtually over.

why was there so much talk on ESPN radio about how the Celtics have a legitimate gripe about the officiating?  Let me guess, ESPN is full of Laker haters...lol

Really, i couldnt care less about the game....but its just so funny how one-sided some of the arguments on this board are.  As if Kobe isnt a whiny little bitch when somebody breathes on him.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Rick McCrank

« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2009, 12:48:27 PM »

'one-sided' arguments, what are you talking about?

you always have some shit to say when somebody talks about the lakers,when really other than nik the fans here are pretty cool

stop letting basketball games and laker fans agitate you, i know you were excited about a potential loss but pace yourself