Author Topic: Lakers - Celtics Game 2  (Read 1827 times)

Rick McCrank

Re: Lakers - Celtics Game 2
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2009, 12:53:03 PM »
today in the LA Times something was mentioned about how Allen thought he was fouled

what a little bitch, Fisher doesn't touch him

and Doc Rivers said "he used an illegal hand check"   get the fuck outta here with that shit!!

the defending champs want a foul called on that bullshit?   that's sad

if I was the Celtics I'd be embarrassed to get that call

Again: the previous foul called on Fisher was bullshit. It was an offensive foul of the Celtics. Without that mistake, the game was already virtually over.

why was there so much talk on ESPN radio about how the Celtics have a legitimate gripe about the officiating?  Let me guess, ESPN is full of Laker haters...lol

Is that really your argument? Why was there so much talk on Inside the NBA that Celtics DIDN'T have a legitimate gripe about the officiating? Let me guess, TNT is full of Celtic haters... lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2009, 01:01:01 PM »
you guys are really arguing about officiating?

im sorry i mentioned anything about Fisher reaching in; i mean it was just my HONEST (correct), UNBIASED opinon on the play.

they didnt call it & thats cool, no big deal; but how are you Laker fans going to front like there was no contact between the two players? BEFORE the shot that is...

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2009, 01:22:47 PM »
today in the LA Times something was mentioned about how Allen thought he was fouled

and Doc Rivers said "he used an illegal hand check"   get the fuck outta here with that shit!!

Again: the previous foul called on Fisher was bullshit. It was an offensive foul of the Celtics. Without that mistake, the game was already virtually over.

why was there so much talk on ESPN radio about how the Celtics have a legitimate gripe about the officiating?  Let me guess, ESPN is full of Laker haters...lol

Really, i couldnt care less about the game....but its just so funny how one-sided some of the arguments on this board are.  As if Kobe isnt a whiny little bitch when somebody breathes on him.

You quoted me, so i guess you was referring to me. First of all, i live in Italy, so i couldn't care less about what ESPN radio said. The game started at 2 AM here, i watched it till 5:15 AM. I didn't even sleep, cause i had to go to wake up anyway at 7 AM to go to work. So it's not that i like to loose my time (and my sleep) just to come here and be "one-sided", to dickride someone or to hate on someone. I say what i see. And i'm giving you facts: the foul called on Fisher with 3 seconds left was a bad call. It was an offensive foul. Somebody (i think it was Big Baby) collided with him in an irregular way (there's a replay where you can easly see that), and Fisher fell to the ground, hitting a Celtic player. The ref was probably watching in another direction in that moment, and he missed the contact on Fisher, only watching the result of it: Fisher hitting a Celtic player felling to the ground. And he called it. But it was wrong. Then you have this last possession, and quite frankly it wasn't a contact worth a foul with 1 second left, expecially since Allen was still being able to take the shot. If you see Allen's feet, you'll notice how he flopped. It has nothing to do with the hand-check: Allen flopped. And there's no contact on the shot. To me it's all regular. Again: i don't give a fuck about ESPN radio: talk to me about those two facts, if you wanna quote me. And don't bring Kobe Bryant in. Make a legit point, if you have one. Or don't even quote me again talking about being "one-sided", "funny", etc..

OchoCinco

« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2009, 02:23:47 PM »
too bad u couldnt have stay banned daygo

Rick McCrank

« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2009, 02:24:49 PM »
you guys are really arguing about officiating?

im sorry i mentioned anything about Fisher reaching in; i mean it was just my HONEST (correct), UNBIASED opinon on the play.

they didnt call it & thats cool, no big deal; but how are you Laker fans going to front like there was no contact between the two players? BEFORE the shot that is...

you're right, you really shouldn't have mentioned anything

unless there's a blatant foul on that last second play, who gives a fuck what kind of contact was made before the play (on the inbounds pass)

guys forearms and elbows and hands tend to collide occasionally when playing defense, if you haven't noticed

teams gripe about fouls all the time, I get that, just pick and choose which ones, the right ones

faggot ass Ray Allen is an All-Star veteran, and he's going to complain about how Fisher got his fingerprint on him BEFORE he took the shot?

let's not get carried away, what kind of pussy basketball are we analyzing here?

I know you said you think it shouldn't have been called anyway, I'm just saying

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2009, 02:28:42 PM »
faggot ass Ray Allen is an All-Star veteran, and he's going to complain about how Fisher got his fingerprint on him BEFORE he took the shot?

let's not get carried away, what kind of pussy basketball are we analyzing here?

as a Kobe fan, it is most ironic your saying that lol.

i mean the guy has the replay up & Fisher's arm is like almost interlocking with Allen's lol.

the replay that the guy posted is about .5 seconds off of showing the thing i think should be a foul, but was rightfully not called.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2009, 02:28:51 PM »

'one-sided' arguments, what are you talking about?

you always have some shit to say when somebody talks about the lakers,when really other than nik the fans here are pretty cool

stop letting basketball games and laker fans agitate you, i know you were excited about a potential loss but pace yourself

Not excited if the Lakers win or lose. I really dont care one way or the other. Im not a Celtics fans by any stretch.  But watching Laker fans argue for their team is always comical. More then any other teams fans I would say.  THEIR world revolves around the Lakers, and it usually appears as if they feel everyone elses world revolves around the Lakers LOL. A persons argument FOR their team is always alot more meaningful if they occasionally criticize their team when they suck, or even admit when another team is just better. For some reason, most Laker fans cant do that at ALL. Its always "LAKERS RULE!!!! WE'RE THE BEST, EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS" lol. And those are the adults.  The Lakers have had more ups and downs then almost any franchise the last 10 yrs....being so arrogant just sets you up for embarassment and humiliation (like last year).  Maybe some humility would be good, especially seeing that Kobe has....0 rings without Shaq.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Rick McCrank

« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2009, 02:45:04 PM »

you always have some shit to say when somebody talks about the lakers,when really other than nik the fans here are pretty cool

stop letting basketball games and laker fans agitate you, i know you were excited about a potential loss but pace yourself

Not excited if the Lakers win or lose. I really dont care one way or the other. Im not a Celtics fans by any stretch.  But watching Laker fans argue for their team is always comical. More then any other teams fans I would say.  THEIR world revolves around the Lakers, and it usually appears as if they feel everyone elses world revolves around the Lakers LOL. A persons argument FOR their team is always alot more meaningful if they occasionally criticize their team when they suck, or even admit when another team is just better. For some reason, most Laker fans cant do that at ALL. Its always "LAKERS RULE!!!! WE'RE THE BEST, EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS" lol. And those are the adults.  The Lakers have had more ups and downs then almost any franchise the last 10 yrs....being so arrogant just sets you up for embarassment and humiliation (like last year).  Maybe some humility would be good, especially seeing that Kobe has....0 rings without Shaq.

dude it's obvious how much NIK makes you hate on the Lakers, I get it

you appear as if you're writing directly to him on everything Laker related, no matter who you talk to

it's just funny how anyone on here that's a Laker fan automatically has NIK's opinion to you

I hope you get what I'm saying... when you quote me, you seem to go off course and start making assumptions

you randomly start putting words in my mouth, and it leaves me confused to be honest

rather than have a cordial sports argument, which is what I normally try to do, until people say retarded shit

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2009, 03:59:33 PM »

i mean the guy has the replay up & Fisher's arm is like almost interlocking with Allen's lol.

the replay that the guy posted is about .5 seconds off of showing the thing i think should be a foul, but was rightfully not called.

You're keep ignoring the fact that the refs called a foul on Fisher with 3 seconds left that was instead an offensive foul for the Celtics.
Think about it. Go see a replay or something.
The last """"no-foul"""" will look less scandalous to you.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2009, 04:00:58 PM »

Wow! You really can't make a single post without mentioning Kobe! Let it go, man. ::)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2009, 04:25:50 PM »

Really, i couldnt care less about the game....but its just so funny how one-sided some of the arguments on this board are.  As if Kobe isnt a whiny little bitch when somebody breathes on him.

do you ever call ut tim duncan for complaining after not getting a call?.....i've seen duncan complain many times......

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2009, 04:28:03 PM »

Wow! You really can't make a single post without mentioning Kobe! Let it go, man. ::)

he's a spurs fan, he's seen kobe shit on his team many times in the playoffs....like the time kobe got an O.REB on duncan and D.Robinson, put it back in their face, Lakers win by 1 point (game 4, 2002 SCF) 8)

OchoCinco

« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2009, 04:30:56 PM »

he's a spurs fan, he's seen kobe shit on his team many times in the playoffs....like the time kobe got an O.REB on duncan and D.Robinson, put it back in their face, Lakers win by 1 point (game 4, 2002 SCF) 8)

or fishers game winner with .4seconds left lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2009, 07:28:09 PM »

You're keep ignoring the fact that the refs called a foul on Fisher with 3 seconds left that was instead an offensive foul for the Celtics.
Think about it. Go see a replay or something.
The last """"no-foul"""" will look less scandalous to you.

i saw that; so basically what your saying it was a make up no call?

well thats even worse & is the reason why NBA basketball can be a terrible sport, FUCK THE REFS! 8)