Author Topic: Lakers - Celtics Game 2  (Read 1820 times)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lakers - Celtics Game 2
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2009, 07:32:38 PM »
celtic fans stop bitching u got alot of questionable calls late in the 4th

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2009, 07:35:41 PM »

'one-sided' arguments, what are you talking about?

you always have some shit to say when somebody talks about the lakers,when really other than nik the fans here are pretty cool

stop letting basketball games and laker fans agitate you, i know you were excited about a potential loss but pace yourself

Not excited if the Lakers win or lose. I really dont care one way or the other. Im not a Celtics fans by any stretch.  But watching Laker fans argue for their team is always comical. More then any other teams fans I would say.  THEIR world revolves around the Lakers, and it usually appears as if they feel everyone elses world revolves around the Lakers LOL. A persons argument FOR their team is always alot more meaningful if they occasionally criticize their team when they suck, or even admit when another team is just better. For some reason, most Laker fans cant do that at ALL. Its always "LAKERS RULE!!!! WE'RE THE BEST, EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS" lol. And those are the adults.  The Lakers have had more ups and downs then almost any franchise the last 10 yrs....being so arrogant just sets you up for embarassment and humiliation (like last year).  Maybe some humility would be good, especially seeing that Kobe has....0 rings without Shaq.

Wow! You really can't make a single post without mentioning Kobe! Let it go, man. ::)

Ignorance. You act as if I bring up Kobe during a thread about pizza.  You guys spend 90% of your life dreaming about another male, but If I bring him up in a LAKER thread....i need to let it go. LOL Stupidity.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2009, 07:37:06 PM »

you always have some shit to say when somebody talks about the lakers,when really other than nik the fans here are pretty cool

stop letting basketball games and laker fans agitate you, i know you were excited about a potential loss but pace yourself

Not excited if the Lakers win or lose. I really dont care one way or the other. Im not a Celtics fans by any stretch.  But watching Laker fans argue for their team is always comical. More then any other teams fans I would say.  THEIR world revolves around the Lakers, and it usually appears as if they feel everyone elses world revolves around the Lakers LOL. A persons argument FOR their team is always alot more meaningful if they occasionally criticize their team when they suck, or even admit when another team is just better. For some reason, most Laker fans cant do that at ALL. Its always "LAKERS RULE!!!! WE'RE THE BEST, EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS" lol. And those are the adults.  The Lakers have had more ups and downs then almost any franchise the last 10 yrs....being so arrogant just sets you up for embarassment and humiliation (like last year).  Maybe some humility would be good, especially seeing that Kobe has....0 rings without Shaq.

Wow! You really can't make a single post without mentioning Kobe! Let it go, man. ::)

he's a spurs fan, he's seen kobe shit on his team many times in the playoffs....like the time kobe got an O.REB on duncan and D.Robinson, put it back in their face, Lakers win by 1 point (game 4, 2002 SCF) 8)

or fishers game winner with .4seconds left lol

lol u mean Fishers .9 second fadeaway with .4 seconds left? Is that the one youre referring to?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2009, 09:38:56 PM »

he's a spurs fan, he's seen kobe shit on his team many times in the playoffs....like the time kobe got an O.REB on duncan and D.Robinson, put it back in their face, Lakers win by 1 point (game 4, 2002 SCF) 8)

lol u mean Fishers .9 second fadeaway with .4 seconds left? Is that the one youre referring to?

can you really be technical when it's all under a second.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2009, 11:44:52 PM »
shit was a dope game some luck obviously
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2009, 01:57:00 AM »

Or Fishers Playoff Record 15 3-pointers in 4 games in the 2001 WCF against the Spurs ;D
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 02:02:36 AM by Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It »

wcsoldier

« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2009, 02:15:35 AM »
The C's should not complain about the refs ... they still get away with these illegal screens on a regular basis

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2009, 03:53:31 AM »
faggot ass Ray Allen is an All-Star veteran, and he's going to complain about how Fisher got his fingerprint on him BEFORE he took the shot?

let's not get carried away, what kind of pussy basketball are we analyzing here?

as a Kobe fan, it is most ironic your saying that lol.

i mean the guy has the replay up & Fisher's arm is like almost interlocking with Allen's lol.

the replay that the guy posted is about .5 seconds off of showing the thing i think should be a foul, but was rightfully not called.

You're keep ignoring the fact that the refs called a foul on Fisher with 3 seconds left that was instead an offensive foul for the Celtics.
Think about it. Go see a replay or something.
The last """"no-foul"""" will look less scandalous to you.

i saw that; so basically what your saying it was a make up no call?

well thats even worse & is the reason why NBA basketball can be a terrible sport, FUCK THE REFS! 8)

No...no. I'm saying the refs made a mistake pro-Celtics some seconds before, and it was potentially a huge mistake. So it's pointless to say the Celtics should complain about the refs, when they shouldn't even had that last chance in the first place. Lakers won, it was just one game out of 82, it's time to talk about the Cavs game now. Let's move on. :)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2009, 03:54:49 AM »

Ignorance. You act as if I bring up Kobe during a thread about pizza.  You guys spend 90% of your life dreaming about another male, but If I bring him up in a LAKER thread....i need to let it go. LOL Stupidity.

I'm sure you've named him more than me, in this board. For real. I wasn't even thinking about Kobe, yet you named it in two consecutive posts replying to me, and it wasn't even in-topic. Let it go.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 03:56:56 AM by Antonio »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2009, 10:26:55 AM »
lets just forget it.

Laker fans will be Laker fans & always be right & not listen to reason (not hate, just the truth).

so great game; showed the Lakers can run & beat the Celtics without Bynum (even though i dont think itll be all that great for you guys in June).

bring on LeBron vs. Kobe! 8)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2009, 10:50:00 AM »
^ So when you don't have points to reply to mine you just start dissing Laker fans? It's ok tho, who cares.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2009, 10:56:10 AM »
^ So when you don't have points to reply to mine you just start dissing Laker fans? It's ok tho, who cares.

lol, i stated my points & i still think he reached in, not because i wanted a foul called, but because in the replay there was CLEARLY some reaching in.

but you stick to your story about how the play before was an offensive foul & in your own way admitting it was a make up no call lol.

« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2009, 11:08:07 AM »

I'm sure you've named him more than me, in this board. For real. I wasn't even thinking about Kobe, yet you named it in two consecutive posts replying to me, and it wasn't even in-topic. Let it go.

cmon man, arent you the italian kid whos more of a Kobe fan then a Laker fan. Dont give me that shit.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2009, 12:16:48 PM »

cmon man, arent you the italian kid whos more of a Kobe fan then a Laker fan. Dont give me that shit.

You named him once again. ::)