Author Topic: Rick Ross "Kiss My Pinky Ring, Curly" (50 Cent Diss)  (Read 1288 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

MediumL

Re: Rick Ross "Kiss My Pinky Ring, Curly" (50 Cent Diss)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 02:46:06 PM »
I was expecting Ross to come at 50 hard but this shit is really weak. I didnt hear anything that really got at 50 AT ALL. His whole diss seemed to be based around 50 not fucking his sons mom?!?!?! Sorry but when the verse ended I was like ok he gonna come at 50 harder on the next verse but then i realised that he was done. smh
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 02:47:23 PM »
Here's the diss:
Ross calls him a monkey and a fag
Disses 50 for his style of clothing
Says 50 is boring and swaggerless

Other than that he just says Boss and mentions a "SO disrespectful" record called Schindler's List

This fatty a joke.  He sounds borderline racists.  Additionally, Ross must check out 50 because he knows he dresses.  WTF is up with that?  Ross is a fag for worrying about 50's swag.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 02:52:47 PM »
there's nothing Ross can say

50 has a billion more dollars than him

MediumL

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 02:55:37 PM »
btw who calls someone Curly. Thats something Omar from the Wire would call one of his bum chums
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

the ghost

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 02:57:35 PM »
Ross got played out when the CO stuff dropped.  He needs to hang it up.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 02:58:37 PM »
I don't know what Ross is thinking. He keeps dissing 50 when he was already owned a couple times. 50 says he will continue to expose him only if he continues to diss him and then he comes up with this ? Talking about how much money he has, how swagerless 50 is and how he is a monkey... horrible diss and tactis. He should've done what Camron did and clown him about G-Unit sales; not that he's pushing more units but that's always something that completley pisses 50 off. Now he's again denying he was a c.o. and even upped the gangsta talkg for a level or two.

I was listening to new 50 interview on radio and he said that he has a video of him getting a diploma for c.o. and also papers about his finances, so things will get even worse for Boss. I do wish 50 would create a record like Back Down but that's probably never gonna happen again.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 03:00:11 PM by Meho »

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 03:02:23 PM »
just got this off xxlmag.com

The war of words between Rick Ross and 50 Cent rages on. The Boss took the latest shot when he recently called into Rickey Smiley’s morning show on Dallas, TX’s KBFB radio station where he spoke on the rapper’s fashion sense, how he’s “sonning” 50 lyrically, and Fif’s shopping spree with the mother of his son.

When asked what he felt about his ex’s all expense paid trip to Manhattan’s famed 5th Ave courtesy of 50, Ross said that he has a list of girls the hip-hop mogul should fly out. “I got 15 bad bitches that really deserve a shopping spree and I need to know where I could fly them to so they could get theirs,” he said.

Ross also used the opportunity to insult Fif’s fashion sense and bring his G-Unit soldier Tony Yayo into the battle. “What he need to do on the real is take Tony Yayo shopping, take Tony Yayo’s grandparents shopping,” he advised. “You know 50’s one of the worst dressers in the game. They shut his clothing line down cause of the way he dressed. You know he wear rings on his middle finger and wear Reeboks [and] Carhartt jeans. I wear Gucci and Louis Vuitton, I’m a fly dude.”

The verbal abuse didn’t end there. Using New York slang Ross declared his superiority over the Queens-bred rapper. “It’s not really a competition, lyrically I murder that boy,” he boasted. “I’m sonning that boy. Werd up dun! That’s my son. Ain’t that how they say it in New York?“

Once again the Boss’ alleged past as a correctional officer was brought up during the call. Continuing to dismiss the claims, Ross said: “The Boss was never a mark, I was never a fake.”

The Def Jam rapper released a video yesterday for his song “Gang Affiliated” where he can be seen dumping out a bottle of 50’s Vitamin Water. Earlier in the week he leaked a clip for “Mafia Music” –the song that initially sparked the beef between him and Fif.

In the last couple of days 50 has been far from quiet. During one of his several radio interviews, 50 revealed that he has recruited fellow Florida rappers Trick Daddy and Jacki-O for his latest attack against Ross. As expected The Boss said he’s got a few surprises of his own and suggested, “Everybody’s gotta stay tuned.” - Elan Mancini

LMAO @ Sonning

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 03:12:51 PM »
Rick Ross is retarded! :laugh:

the ghost

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 03:14:20 PM »
. He should've done what Camron did and clown him about G-Unit sales; not that he's pushing more units but that's always something that completley pisses 50 off.

ROFL thats a true story right there!

MediumL

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 03:20:17 PM »
rick ross better drop that Shindlers List diss cause this didnt have any impact whatsoever. I heard that interview with 50 and he said he found Ross' tax returns revealing Ross was in debt and not the multi-millionaire he claims to be. smh why does he waste money on stupid chains smh

Jome

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 03:20:58 PM »
Holy shit, this was horrible.. was hoping The Baawss would at least come halfway decent.  :grumpy:

This doesn't even deserve a reply.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 03:39:58 PM »
idunno about you guys, but im gonna covet deeper than rap...

we gotta enjoy this guy while he lasts, he wont be around for much longer

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 03:49:57 PM »
haha he wasnt nuthin special or much of a superstar from day 1
aite he made some tight joints
classic, damn thats a stretch

idunno about you guys, but im gonna covet deeper than rap...

we gotta enjoy this guy while he lasts, he wont be around for much longer
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 03:57:46 PM »
There's no reason to make a diss like Back Down for this dude.  50 exposing him through real life, he don't even need to battle dude.