Author Topic: Mitchy Slick- Trigeration Station/ Strong Arm Robbery on Amazon??  (Read 262 times)

Blood$

Re: Mitchy Slick- Trigeration Station/ Strong Arm Robbery on Amazon??
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 07:12:23 PM »
^ he posted about it awhile back, I remember him saying something about them throwin' shit on stage and Kurupt started c-walking on a red rag... something along those lines  8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 07:18:10 PM »
^ he posted about it awhile back, I remember him saying something about them throwin' shit on stage and Kurupt started c-walking on a red rag... something along those lines  8)

exactly lol. I aint gonna do the whole story over.  But basically a buncha Brims in the front two rows throwin rags n shit at Snoop. That c-walk shit is what sparked the shit off even worse though.

But for enyce, it was damn near everybody. Snoop, Eastsidaz, Dogg Pound, and all they lil homies.  Even the Alcoholics was there, but from what i remember they was already off stage.  Mostly just Snoop and his people on stage, his security, and a gang of bitches.  They pretty much let everybody else finish they shit, but was mostly fuckin with Snoop. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2009, 07:35:52 PM »
aite well i guess the footage will surface one day

but damn i guess kurupt should be lucky they alive after what they did
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2009, 07:42:21 PM »
aite well i guess the footage will surface one day

but damn i guess kurupt should be lucky they alive after what they did

yeah well, it was a big venue with a lot of security for Snoop and them. We had to go through three checks to get in, a pat down, a wand search, and a metal detecter.  Hard to sneak any pistols in there.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"