Author Topic: Crack A Bottle to be #1 on BillBoard Next Week  (Read 730 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crack A Bottle to be #1 on BillBoard Next Week
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2009, 05:58:50 PM »
yeah hook is wack

Love the song, but I think it's weird that a leaked song is on Billboard.

I thought they officially released it as a promo? Whatever, fuck what you think of the track, Aftermath is finally back at #1. Real rap is finally back. It's been like 4 years, but the boys are back. I can't remember the last time i've heard a rap song i liked in the top 5 in the morning. This single-handedly paves the way for everything/everyone Aftermath related. Maybe now that they're at #1, Dre realizes that his shit still sells, and that he doesn't have to play this waiting game much longer. Maybe Biship will end up coming out if all three drop within the year. Doesn't matter, this is amazing news.

I don't know why you guys like the song so much. The hook alone makes it far from listenable.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2009, 06:09:21 PM »
 I like this song. It's a good combo with Eminem playing Dre up. It worked well on Business from the Eminem Show also.. Theose types are always my favorite Eminem songs. Dynamic Duo style.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2009, 06:32:14 PM »
I like this song. It's a good combo with Eminem playing Dre up. It worked well on Business from the Eminem Show also.. Theose types are always my favorite Eminem songs. Dynamic Duo style.

What about Gatman and Robin :P

Jaydc555

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2009, 06:33:54 PM »
Patiently waiting is the best 50/em collabo track.don't push me was ok although banks absolutely murdered his verse.em always brings out the best in banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2009, 06:36:08 PM »
best em/dre collab is that showdown aka bad guys always die

that shit is fuckin classic
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2009, 06:37:46 PM »
 I like all those too...

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2009, 08:29:21 PM »
Don't know buy everything with dazs name on it?crack a bottle while not great is better then anything daz has done for years.hell even that piece of shit album encore was better then most of the dpg albums in the last 5 years
no i dont buy everything with daz's name on it. i didnt buy "gangsta crunk", "gangsta party" or "only on tha left side" .
i should buy OOTLS  though, coz it had like 6 dope tracks on it, so it might be worth buyin.

eminem's music is terrible. i dont understand why he's so popular. it gotta be coz he's white, so he's tapped into that market of the the white consumers who wouldnt've bought rap otherwise.

so with that being said,..... daz's gangsta crunk album > anything eminem has done in his life
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 08:38:22 PM by ironmike »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2009, 08:52:06 PM »
haha you gon get hate for the last comment

Don't know buy everything with dazs name on it?crack a bottle while not great is better then anything daz has done for years.hell even that piece of shit album encore was better then most of the dpg albums in the last 5 years
no i dont buy everything with daz's name on it. i didnt buy "gangsta crunk", "gangsta party" or "only on tha left side" .
i should buy OOTLS  though, coz it had like 6 dope tracks on it, so it might be worth buyin.

eminem's music is terrible. i dont understand why he's so popular. it gotta be coz he's white, so he's tapped into that market of the the white consumers who wouldnt've bought rap otherwise.

so with that being said,..... daz's gangsta crunk album > anything eminem has done in his life
Cube