Author Topic: 23-1 at home  (Read 1144 times)

OchoCinco

Re: 23-1 at home
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 04:03:17 PM »
ya i need a gif asap of that shot over bron 8)

lol at u guys, obsession, go get a life, its gettin sad.

lmao, like it wouldnt be posted .5 seconds after it happened if Kobe blocked Pierce jayed LeBron. ::)

wat r u getting at lol? u butt hurt cham cus u sure act like it alot lately. the peirce pic was put up jsut to hate, i want this gif cus that was a unbelievable shot even if it wasnt lebron that was guarding him.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 04:12:39 PM by OchoCinco »

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 04:04:30 PM »
This is a lack of focus , Lamar is a chill out/relax  dude  who has trouble to be serious about the game when you have to be 10 more times focused , agressive .. I mean dude is laughing when he's missing important Fts ... with a better work ethic and focus , he would be a top 10-15 player in this league without a doubt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2009, 04:13:05 PM »

lmao, like it wouldnt be posted .5 seconds after it happened if Kobe blocked Pierce jayed LeBron. ::)

wat r u getting at lol? u butt hurt cham cus u sure act like it alot lately

lmao @ this board thinking i am some Laker hater or some big time LeBron fan. :D

just how you Laker fans get all "butt hurt" when the Lakers lose or there is something that goes against the Lakers, but when you are the ones in the position to make fun (of a Cavs fan, or whoever your trying to upset), you jump ALL over it, i find hilarious. :laugh:

from another Laker fan in that thread with The Truth blocking Kobe;
This fuckin forum is filled with a bunch of little kids.

"You guys do it, so we're gonna do it too"

Go get laid....

;D 8)

OchoCinco

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2009, 04:15:29 PM »

wat r u getting at lol? u butt hurt cham cus u sure act like it alot lately

lmao @ this board thinking i am some Laker hater or some big time LeBron fan. :D

just how you Laker fans get all "butt hurt" when the Lakers lose or there is something that goes against the Lakers, but when you are the ones in the position to make fun (of a Cavs fan, or whoever your trying to upset), you jump ALL over it, i find hilarious. :laugh:

from another Laker fan in that thread with The Truth blocking Kobe;
This fuckin forum is filled with a bunch of little kids.

"You guys do it, so we're gonna do it too"

Go get laid....

;D 8)

lol at ccallin me a little kid, u need to get ur shit straight and stop actin like a little bitch in every lakers thread. but fuck i dont want to get into it with u on a message board. big win fuck the haters 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2009, 04:17:26 PM »
big win fuck the haters 8)

LOL!

what do i gotta do? lmao.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2009, 04:17:41 PM »

wat r u getting at lol? u butt hurt cham cus u sure act like it alot lately. the peirce pic was put up jsut to hate, i want this gif cus that was a unbelievable shot even if it wasnt lebron that was guarding him.

you see what I mean about Laker fans. The world doesnt revolve around the Lakers. The title of that thread was "A present for Hack".  What makes you think the picture was more about Kobe then it was about Pierce?  You see, Hack....is a CELTIC fan. That was a picture of a CELTIC blocking somebody. So go back and figure out what the definetion of "hate" is again, and then respond.   :stupid:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OchoCinco

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 04:21:37 PM »

you see what I mean about Laker fans. The world doesnt revolve around the Lakers. The title of that thread was "A present for Hack".  What makes you think the picture was more about Kobe then it was about Pierce?  You see, Hack....is a CELTIC fan. That was a picture of a CELTIC blocking somebody. So go back and figure out what the definetion of "hate" is again, and then respond.   :stupid:

coo, im not even gunna waste my time arguin with u same shit dif thread.

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2009, 04:23:06 PM »

coo, im not even gunna waste my time arguin with u same shit dif thread.

sounds good
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 04:25:32 PM »

LOL, you wanna talk about hate?

the title of the thread reads "23-1 at home", doesnt sound like a bitter Laker who was upset somebody has a better record than somebody else at home? ::)

i root for the Lakers vs. just about any team besides the 76ers (unless i am rooting for a fantasy player lol), i already established i believe Kobe is the best player in the game & i already predicted that the Lakers are going to win the NBA Finals; BUT i am the hater. ::)

calling me the hater sounds like a little cover up for themselves. ;) ;D

OchoCinco

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 04:27:22 PM »

the title of the thread reads "23-1 at home", doesnt sound like a bitter Laker who was upset somebody has a better record than somebody else at home? ::)

i root for the Lakers vs. just about any team besides the 76ers (unless i am rooting for a fantasy player lol), i already established i believe Kobe is the best player in the game & i already predicted that the Lakers are going to win the NBA Finals; BUT i am the hater. ::)

cool thats good too kno

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 04:28:31 PM »

its the same mentality little girls have when theyre like 13....when other little girls dont like them, "theyre all just jealous". lol

OchoCinco

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 04:29:52 PM »

its the same mentality little girls have when theyre like 13....when other little girls dont like them, "theyre all just jealous". lol

yup nailed it right on the head

Rick McCrank

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 04:30:16 PM »
can we please talk about basketball and stop all this shit, please!

we get everyone's point now, enough already.... no one's reading this shit, it all jams up the page

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2009, 04:30:49 PM »

i already know

OchoCinco

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2009, 04:32:32 PM »

i already know
yup ill bet u do