Author Topic: Pre-Order Brotha Lynch"The Gas Station"+ Spice1 Remade "Nigga Got No Heart" ft..  (Read 184 times)

kuruptDPG

Goes as follows

1. Put this in ya mind
2. Hung/rip films
3. Suicido Morte
4. Let em know
5. Friday the 13th feat:Gmacc
6. Craccin feat: COS
7. Slit ya wrist feat: Beezo
8. Rocc the mic
9. Gone feat: Pfolks
10. Diggin
11. Same Song feat: COS, Gmac, Kat
12. Out the way feat: young Buck
13. Start from Skratch feat: Bleezo
14. Swagg feat: Tallcann, Savsicc, Nolove
15. Up early out my Casket feat: Gmacc, Kat
16. Blood Diner feat: The Lion from the lake
17. Bleed on the paper feat: Smigg Dirty
18. Fucc everybody 2

Pre-order yours now!!!!!!

^^ Taken from his bulletin. i think you order from his myspace page. anyone gonna order?

And as for Spice 1.....

spice 1 twista and game just ramade trigga gots no hart

^^ Taken from his bulletin. how great is that? cant wait to hear it though, shit must be tight.

BIGWORM

Damn I wanna hear that nigga got no heart shit! I always wanted to hear Spice & Twista on a track together.

JohnnyL

Damn I wanna hear that nigga got no heart shit! I always wanted to hear Spice & Twista on a track together.

Yeah, that sounds bad-ass.  The original version is a classic.

2euce 7even

is it the same KAT who released one album back in the day "locc 2 da brain presents..."?

where´s the link to "ni++a got no heart"?

the ghost

Spice is working hard!  Good to see.

skriLL

here's the unfinished version of "no love" by twista & the game..dope song, looking forward to hear the spice 1 verse

Twista_Ft._The_Game-No_Love.mp3 - 3.33MB

JohnnyL

here's the unfinished version of "no love" by twista & the game..dope song, looking forward to hear the spice 1 verse

Thanks for posting this.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Twista came correct. I liked his twist on Spice's style. Judging from this they should do some more songs together. Game....eh. Another throwaway verse.

kuruptDPG

damn cheers for that, never knew it leaked, spice's verse hopfully will be better than twistas and games lol. i mean come on, its spice1 after all. twista is dope over the chorus though.

does any1 have the trak ft. devin the dude from home sweet home, i got told that leaked recently too?

BIGWORM

god damn thx bro... twista n spice need to do an album....