Author Topic: Callin Out Names:Maxi, Sikotic, Skillzatic, R3Beef  (Read 193 times)

infinite59

Callin Out Names:Maxi, Sikotic, Skillzatic, R3Beef
« on: October 20, 2001, 12:52:26 AM »
Laugh now but cry much later...

I guess my shit was too deep, so now I'm takin it deeper like 6 feet/
I've been cheated so I'm callin out Maxi and Sik so they can feel my rage/
Bodies found in European caves like the men of the late Paleolithic age/
The first known burial sites, I must fight back against my oppressors like El-Shabazz/
I try to elevate but get treated like elevator music like Rass Kass/
A great mind known as Little turned into X as he elevated the minds of the simple/
So I follow the example, was my shit even read through, or did the intelligence offend you?/
Or was it pre-planned who would win/ like Adam and Eve commiting the origional sin/
But sins are like ugly demons on the backs of men/
that only the strong can carry if they remain patient/
I study Ancient texts, polotics, and autonomy like Aztec Indians/
Through nobility, treachery, I'm militarily evading the Social Narcotics of the 20th century/
Maybe my lines were too subliminal and you need it easy, but that shit just ain't Infinite/
I 'Let It Rain' like Xzibit, I'm the evaporation and distilation of wisdom/
So if you can't see my vision, then fuck you, cause those in the know will listen/
Was this shit all pre-planned from the beggining, Skillzatic predicted my ending/
So I'm sending Skillzatic a message, I hope your incompetent ass can understand it/
That Beevis and Butthead shit you kick is worthless, and it's the worst shit/
Some kids shouldn't rap, You can't spit shit this historic, bitch, I'm like Fairfax/
So bury me next to George Washington, cause I'll beat you like it was the Battle of Lexington/
Hit you so hard that your next of kin can feel this real shit I spit/
You knew me losing was his only hope of winning, if that ain't true then come get me/
But this is the last you'll hear from me about Round 3, but myself I had to Redeem/
And to Sikotic, good luck in the Finals dogg, Peace/

Yo Maxi, I know you tried to be fair, and you admitted you preferred Sikotic's style over mine and that's why he's in the finals.  But as an mc, I had to redeem myself, so don't take the shit personal.

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Callin Out Names:Maxi, Sikotic, Skillzatic, R3
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2001, 07:05:39 PM »
lolz nice rhyme
but ima do a lil diss to u lata
nah' mean
gotta redeem mahself
lol
peace
~1~