Author Topic: this is to Looneys bitch ass  (Read 781 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: this is to Looneys bitch ass
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2009, 05:16:57 PM »

lol, yes big fail
you dont got shit to say. because your a fraud. if Blacks are bitches then take down your pictures of snoop, daz, kurupt, and eazy. eye cant stand cowards like you. eye know real koreans who  are business oriented and who would slap the shit out of you, just because your an act.

id slap the shit outta you u dumb  nigga.

its funny how you cant even answer. you just quick  to say stupid shit like, youd would slap the shit out of me. lets be real. your whole style is fake, so what makes your threats  real. your whole style is built off of watching msnbc: locked up or gangland. you bring shame to your family. let me guess your imaginery homies that bang call you looney because you just straight crazy gangster with it in them L.A streets........riiiiiiight .

LMAO sounds like some shit out of a kung fu flick! Now you speakin his language!!! ahahahahahaha

^^^He bring dishonor!
lmfao...
JOB what it do cuzzo?

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2009, 05:21:34 PM »

lol, yes big fail
you dont got shit to say. because your a fraud. if Blacks are bitches then take down your pictures of snoop, daz, kurupt, and eazy. eye cant stand cowards like you. eye know real koreans who  are business oriented and who would slap the shit out of you, just because your an act.

its funny how you cant even answer. you just quick  to say stupid shit like, youd would slap the shit out of me. lets be real. your whole style is fake, so what makes your threats  real. your whole style is built off of watching msnbc: locked up or gangland. you bring shame to your family. let me guess your imaginery homies that bang call you looney because you just straight crazy gangster with it in them L.A streets........riiiiiiight .

LMAO sounds like some shit out of a kung fu flick! Now you speakin his language!!! ahahahahahaha

^^^He bring dishonor!
lmfao...
JOB what it do cuzzo?

cooling brother. you know back on my shit. crushing these honkies feelings. destroying they only place of peace and serenity.
how life treating you?
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2009, 05:30:33 PM »

lol, yes big fail

^^^He bring dishonor!
lmfao...
JOB what it do cuzzo?

cooling brother. you know back on my shit. crushing these honkies feelings. destroying they only place of peace and serenity.
how life treating you?
shit is what it is...just grindin,browsin the dub for some comic relief lol

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2009, 12:04:38 PM »

lol, yes big fail

^^^He bring dishonor!
lmfao...
JOB what it do cuzzo?

how life treating you?
all these bums are comedy. let me ask you something you from LA. Is Loon3y known on the streets. like is his name hit up on walls all over and aint never crossed out?
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2009, 01:03:45 PM »

lol, yes big fail

^^^He bring dishonor!
lmfao...
JOB what it do cuzzo?

how life treating you?
all these bums are comedy. let me ask you something you from LA. Is Loon3y known on the streets. like is his name hit up on walls all over and aint never crossed out?
word son...i ran into him at popeyes...he gave me a pass thankfully

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2009, 03:29:16 PM »
^^ LMAO eye just fell out!

so fuck you." - Pac

Sparegeez

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2009, 04:08:04 PM »
Everybody knows Looney is the fakest Korean on planet Earth. I don't know why this kid still tries to convince us that he's a thug..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2009, 04:09:12 PM »
Everybody knows Looney is the fakest Korean on planet Earth. I don't know why this kid still tries to convince us that he's a thug..

yea alright, you know ur bitchass would get slapped around if we ever meet.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hey Ma

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2009, 04:10:20 PM »
Looney. Are you or are you not a thug? I want you to answer it once and for all.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2009, 04:14:33 PM »
Looney. Are you or are you not a thug? I want you to answer it once and for all.

y dont you find out for yourself? i forgot your dickless piece of shit

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hey Ma

« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2009, 04:15:26 PM »

y dont you find out for yourself? i forgot your dickless piece of shit

just answer

Sparegeez

« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2009, 04:16:59 PM »
WATCH OUT

I heard looneys chop sticks are ready to strike!

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2009, 04:18:53 PM »
WATCH OUT

I heard looneys chop sticks are ready to strike!
lol you a fool ese

so fuck you." - Pac

Hey Ma

« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2009, 04:25:04 PM »
c'mon rooney, are you a thug yes or no?

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2009, 04:26:56 PM »
lmao

so fuck you." - Pac