Author Topic: Fuck Gay-Z  (Read 457 times)

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
Re: Fuck Gay-Z
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2001, 01:09:39 AM »

LMFAO....yeah and I'm really the 60's Batman.....lol

no really he is..you just dont get it mate..the blueprint is hott rite now and betters any album rite now lyrically it tears down wateva diss has been thrown at him..and the beats are just to tight..the remix to girls girls girls is probs THE best track of 2001 or maybe the takeover...ok then...so who is the tightest in the game accordin to you?..cmon tell me im interested
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2001, 01:13:03 AM »
Your horny gran is hotter than you
SO go on bitch about how no one can touch teh Roc-A-Fella crew
I'm a bring down the whole of Roc-A-Fella
Fuck youse up bad like Cube did to Dre, Eazy, Mc Ren and Yella

^^^yea man that is some absolutely flawless shit rite there.... ??? (What the fuck is that??)

youz trynna rhyme like eminem and its a shame...
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2001, 09:28:20 AM »

youz trynna rhyme like eminem and its a shame...

No I ain't....if it ones thing...I ain't gonna bite some1's style...I got my own....and if that similar to some1 elses then that can't be helped....hell you can say that everybody biting off everybody then cos 75% or more of the rappers today just go on about smoking weed, drinking and fucking bitches.

Also to your other question I would say Xzibit is far better and so is LL Cool J....even though he ain't dropped an album in months he did drop one this year and it still beat the shit out of Jay Z. Jay Z is far to over-rated and that ain't right. Bout 3/4 yr ago people weren't really that interested and now cos we got shit like Nelly and Pac, Bigs etc have gone he call himself the king who can't be touched and he a lyrical genious at the moment. Nah fuck that. Hell pac could spit his weakest and still shit on Jay Z's lyrics. I got Jay Z's Blueprint album and I like it I also like Jay Z but I don't ride rappers dicks and I tell the truth and Jay Z ain't the hottest thing at the moment.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2001, 02:04:13 PM »
first off pac would certainly not rip jay z...he is the tightest out rite now...his beats are well off the scale...LISTEN to the takeover real well and hear the sample...that is straight ILL and as far as u sayin LL shit on the takeover...well thats just laughable... xzibit is good but nowhere near as good as jay..and he is a lyrical genius...for christ sake...get with the times and recognize...if u think that any ll material shits on the takeover...well then ur a sorry man,,,

peace

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2001, 06:03:38 AM »

... xzibit is good but nowhere near as good as jay..man,,,

DATZ TRUE YO.....X IZ TIGHT AND SHIT......BUT YOU CANT COMPARE HIM TO JIGGAz LYRICAL level....he aint even near it.....now to say jig iz "monotonous" as you said iz tha same as to say b.i.g waz monotonous,pac...cube....anyone.....
and it ain true cauze he ain (pipz dat got a paticular voice tone dat they use...you probly don call monotnous, only them pipz dat be screamin all tha time...lol) ....jigga iz pro"bly one of tha most charismatic mcz on da mic right now, wit one of tha best flowes if not tha best, and lyricz....
you said jigga iz materialistic...well at list he can realy justefy hiz materialistic shitz...cauze he sellz...unlike many mcz...dat calmin dat they got this and that....and be sellin hardly 500,00o of their records....that"z for matirialism.....not mentionin what i"ve mentioned for bout 10000000000000 times.....
mcz may pic any topicz that they like as long as they bring tha listiner to picture it....and kinda get tha listener inside of it....storrytellin and sharp lyrical structure....so what you doin wit yo selection on topicz iz tha same as sensorship jus backwords....somethin like dat
as for pac lyricly rippin jigga...yea..dat iz pro"bly true..after all pac iz tha greatest song writer...and rapper...of all time....so this realy ain nothin new....he would rip any other mc out there.....cauze itz pac...and he iz on a higher mothafuckin level than anyone else....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2001, 07:29:35 AM »

...if u think that any ll material shits on the takeover...well then ur a sorry man,,,

peace

Oh I'm sorry...I didn't realising you were still RIDING JAY-Z's DICK when I replied to you. You obviously have no sense of rap. If you honestly think that Jay Z is the top man right now and is the illest lyricist out there right now then rap has seriously decreased in level that we are now at. Man you talk like Jigga invented rap...you talk like right now he is the king...and he is the best....well not all wot Jigga says is true and you really need to wake up cause there are far better unrecognised MC's who are failing to reach 500,000 that are far better than Jigga. Ok so he puts out one album that people like and all of a sudden is the king. Wot about his previous albums. Like Dynasty. Was he the king then. Was he the best lyricist then? No he wasn't so why does one album change all this. It doesn't. Jay Z may have better knowledge for lyrics but he still isn't the best oh and if you think that Xzibit ain't better than Jay Z....wait till Xzibits next album drops "Man v Machine" before you judge him. Then we will see. Also to say that Pac couldn't shit on Jay Z is a total outrage. Man I ain't even gonna waste my time on you anymore. YOu obviously have no sense of lyrical skill at all becos to say that LL Cool J can't come close to Jay Z is insane.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2001, 07:25:47 AM »
weeeeeeeeeell...... :-/....itz kinda a metter of taste dawg....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?