Author Topic: 40 GLOCC New Video! Disses Rick Ross Lil Wayne And More This Is Hot! TAKEN SHOTZ  (Read 1276 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When buck brought spi around 50, spider holla at 50 on his own and 50 liked what he heard and wanted to put him down with them. But wanted to put him gunit south but 50 said nah he aint from the south we gonna bring him over to gunit. And this was at the same time game was on gunit. Reason I say that is because some people think 50 signed him for protection from game or something like that hahahaha. Then he said buck always use to say yea loc since 50 stole you from me. And after he got signed since he was signed to 50 buck kind of cut him off. Another situation is Lyfe wanted to do a song with spi and when spi tried to get his contact info from buck and buck was just blowing him off like he didn't have it. Mind you he just did a song with him on buck the world. There was another situation where buck did some bitch shit when spi was suppose to get in the studio with dr.dre. And on top of that he let buck claim his hood. Help get his chain back. When 50 and buck had the supposed convo about 50 not putting out his album he waited until he went bad with 50 to tell spi. They were suppose to be tighter than that. And some other situations along with that.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
I always thought he dissed buck for no reason other then 50 told him to.buck helped get loc on g unit and worked with him more then anyone else

See thats what the spi haters put out there like he some type of diss king. But if you go back and look at all the disses and why he did it makes sense. Not the biggest spider loc fan but does he get too much hate? Yes
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 08:57:10 AM by Keepin It 1Hunned »

Mr. VIP

40 glocc is a straight attention whore...

8)

Jaydc555

I'm no hater..but I still don't get why he went at buck.

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy

Not saying you personally but ive seen it.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

8)

co-sign..... he's an ol' jump in the spotlight ass nigga

Mr. VIP

8)

him and mistah fab were both cool at one point then turned youtube whores always sticking they dumb ass nose where it dont belong i blame worldstar.

8)

The_Offence

8)

pretty much...... what he doesn't understand is nobody cares about a nobody dissing top rappers in the game at the end of the day who is 40 glocc ? is a he a factor in the rap game this nigga is still and underground artist stay in your lane nigga stick to making corny youtube video and dry snitching on your own set nigga

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Because Buck done a show in the South and yelled fuck g-unit then phoned spi up tryna convince him to leave as well coz he basically got kicked from the unit and join up with gayme and him n spi was havin none of it 

Jaydc555

That's a pretty lame reason for dissing someone like that.especially considering buck seemed like the only person on g unit who gave a shit about him.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That's a pretty lame reason for dissing someone like that.especially considering buck seemed like the only person on g unit who gave a shit about him.
Naah Yayo stuck him on his album and took him on his tour and Buck done nothing

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

8)

pretty much...... what he doesn't understand is nobody cares about a nobody dissing top rappers in the game at the end of the day who is 40 glocc ? is a he a factor in the rap game this nigga is still and underground artist stay in your lane nigga stick to making corny youtube video and dry snitching on your own set nigga
lol,truth

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
For a person that is no one or under ground this fool  has has damn near 20,000 views on the youtube video for this video and it hasnt been a whole day gone by yet?? looks like his attention whore thing is working if you ask me  ;D he has you paying attention. GETEM 40 GLOCC!!!

« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 05:11:56 PM by triple6 »
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
i wonder  why is 40 throwing up hover??
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AnnonymousOne