Author Topic: 40 GLOCC New Video! Disses Rick Ross Lil Wayne And More This Is Hot! TAKEN SHOTZ  (Read 1277 times)

Blood$

YEA IM FUCKING WIT GLOCC HE SEEMS LIKE A SMART DUDE AND MUSIC DOPE! he prob should fall back on the beefing but how could u when cats attacking your friends i dont blame him

LMAO...

LOWKEYLOCO

That's a pretty lame reason for dissing someone like that.especially considering buck seemed like the only person on g unit who gave a shit about him.

what's lame is buck dissing game with loc calling him all kind of hoes and bitches and claiming loc's hood and then turning around and sucking game's dick. you call 40 an attention whore then what does that make buck? he sold his soul for a 3 sec. flash in a video  8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha real talk tho

That's a pretty lame reason for dissing someone like that.especially considering buck seemed like the only person on g unit who gave a shit about him.

what's lame is buck dissing game with loc calling him all kind of hoes and bitches and claiming loc's hood and then turning around and sucking game's dick. you call 40 an attention whore then what does that make buck? he sold his soul for a 3 sec. flash in a video  8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westcoast smoke83

• Lil Geezy
yeah he dissin school boy Q lol he dont want it with topdawg tho

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
who is top dawg??
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!

jay rock's label
k-dot

who is top dawg??
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
that lable doesnt have a buz ::) i thought that was a person ;D
 feature Quote:

2euce 7even

40 glocc is a straight attention whore...

8)

but a dope one ;)

lil murda show

40 cocc aint gonna do shit to them when he see's them,he all talk dude is a media whore paris hilton ass nigga!!!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I just spider to drop his shit, "Death Before Dishonor" was dope way back, and "Things Change" was an absolute banger

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 cocc aint gonna do shit to them when he see's them,he all talk dude is a media whore paris hilton ass nigga!!!
I dont think he is a attention whore but being up close and personal with the people? he says alotta facts in his music and he is the only artist really going against the grain heavy!! i like the fact that he dont give a fuck about shit haha ;D like he doesnt care to fit in with the industry.he ghetto as hell ;D
 feature Quote:

LONDON3

• Lil Geezy

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 def is becoming a well known face for the westcoast
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 02:45:54 AM by triple6 »
 feature Quote: