Author Topic: [VIDEO] 50 Cent Goes To Khalid's Mother's Work & Shows He Knows Where She Lives!  (Read 1195 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50's poem "A Psychic Told Me"  :o

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
God damn this shit could get ugly REAL QUICK.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
HAHA
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I bet they stop doing dis songs now.

Here's come the BET, MTV special, the record executive interventions, the ban 50's records if he doesn't stop, HERE COMES FARAKHAN.

Jaydc555

Ha ha damn 50 is taking this next this to extreme lengths lol

• Muthafuckin' OG
50 don't play but they ain't on his level so he shouldn't bother dissing dudes.  If he won't pay attention to Nas then fuck these fools

Hey Ma

what punk. and you nerds think it's cool.

GangstaBoogy

50 is really going too far on this one. The shit he pulled on Rick Ross's baby momma was funny; this is the kind of shit that gets niggas killed. C'mon man, you can't put nobodys moms house on the internet.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shits pretty creepy ay, 50 aint playing

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Yes he's going too far. but how do all these fans encourage the negative speech, but "it's going to far" when it starts to manifest?

Shouldn't we be against the negativity from the jump? As many claim to co-sign a real gansgta, as many as support the thuggery in hip hop now yall saying it's too far (not just this board I see that all over).

So the minute yall get a real street dude on the BS now we all scare right but we support the mess since the music of the same content. I don't understand.
Keep in mind i'm against the negativity but this is the very stuff hip hop fans support.  I don't understand.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 10:43:30 PM by PresidentUP »

Elano

God damn this shit could get ugly REAL QUICK.

I love 50 for this kind of things  ;D

Elano

50 is really going too far on this one. The shit he pulled on Rick Ross's baby momma was funny; this is the kind of shit that gets niggas killed. C'mon man, you can't put nobodys moms house on the internet.

Khaled deserves this and even more,and khaled can't do nothing to 50......he rolls deeper than the president of the united states of america  ;D

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is some sad bs though... if hes that good why does 50 need to go this way? why cant he just destroy them on wax?

Elano

This is some sad bs though... if hes that good why does 50 need to go this way? why cant he just destroy them on wax?

because they are fuckin idiots and they deserves to be clowned and owned like that.
i'm not eve a fan of 50.....but in this kind of things 50 IS the man  ;D 8)

thisoneguy360

Khaled is a clown but 50 is a bitch for putting his mom's house on the net...smh @ that shit.