Author Topic: Californians will be working hard to pay for this bitch...  (Read 3545 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Californians will be working hard to pay for this bitch...
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 07:23:17 PM »

What happens though if infertility continues to rise to a level in which artificial insemination is common place? what about the people who don't have a choice? I see what you are saying in this particular case but once such power is obtained it's never used for just extreme cases, they only highlight extreme cases to get the power.

Well lets say you have a married couple who for years have been trying to have a child, or a lesbian couple, and you can prove that you can raise a child, then it should all be good. If you are a single mother with 2-3-4-9 kids, and you can't raise your kids you already have, then you should be denied.

so should poor Mexican women be required to wear burqas? They get pregnant as soon as you look at em  :-X

Last I checked, Filipino girls have the same problems.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 09:15:48 PM »
Yeah...she's prob gonna go for a football squad soon....this beast obviously has mental issues...why the hell is she allowed to continue reproducing?
$ my friend.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 09:18:11 PM »
"a woman's right to reproduce should be limited to a number which the parents can pay for"

That's fuckin right

though I disagree with that statement based on the fact I don't believe the Gov. should limit people's right to reproduce, in this case she already had 6 kids and could only be artificially implanted. Therefore, before implanting her with seeds, we should have had a social worker visit her home, check out her financial situation, and declared that she couldn't even pay for her first 6 kids therefore her ass can't have any medical help to get pregnant.

Before all these women get artificial insemination, we need to have someone go to their house and make sure that this person can care for a kid. There's a difference between a woman who is well establish, but wanted a career and now wants a kid, and a single mom who has 6 kids and wants more. I look a Angelina Jolie, and she's rich as fuck and can afford kids so she can have as many as she wants, and she has the resources, but this woman should have been stopped way before she ever got to the doctors office.

I find this article quite sick, California is massively in debt because it supports so many illegal immigrants, coming from health care, to schooling, to benefits. Yet never mind the millions and millions of illegal immigrants let us make the talking point about this woman, what a bullshit distraction away from the bigger issue. However it's the very people the leftists if they must insist on a title who have sewed the seeds for their pensions to be crippled. So in trying to do the right thing, what they felt in their hearts, they are destroying their own futures and such a predicament puts the existing illegal immigrants in real financial peril to.

California is in debt because of years of being one of the worst ran states in the country. Pete Wilson, Grey Davis, Arnold, that's not a winning team. Under Wilson, schools fell apart, prison rates grew but the budget was balanced. Under Davis, California borrowed money to fix the school system and reform drug rehabilitation, but that put us in debt, and when Arnold won I decided to move to Minnesota... ha ha ha ha ha.

I don't know if you ever read her book or watched her interview, but she said she had that many kids because she was DEPRESSED and she love kids.  WTF is that? you know?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Rick McCrank

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009, 11:35:25 PM »
sick shit, really is

the fact that people can be so unaware and irresponsible

the fact this fucking bitch doesn't get bothered knowing everyone else pays for the shit

she should be hung in public in front of ye olde towns people

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 12:49:34 AM »
"a woman's right to reproduce should be limited to a number which the parents can pay for"

That's fuckin right

though I disagree with that statement based on the fact I don't believe the Gov. should limit people's right to reproduce, in this case she already had 6 kids and could only be artificially implanted. Therefore, before implanting her with seeds, we should have had a social worker visit her home, check out her financial situation, and declared that she couldn't even pay for her first 6 kids therefore her ass can't have any medical help to get pregnant.

Before all these women get artificial insemination, we need to have someone go to their house and make sure that this person can care for a kid. There's a difference between a woman who is well establish, but wanted a career and now wants a kid, and a single mom who has 6 kids and wants more. I look a Angelina Jolie, and she's rich as fuck and can afford kids so she can have as many as she wants, and she has the resources, but this woman should have been stopped way before she ever got to the doctors office.

I find this article quite sick, California is massively in debt because it supports so many illegal immigrants, coming from health care, to schooling, to benefits. Yet never mind the millions and millions of illegal immigrants let us make the talking point about this woman, what a bullshit distraction away from the bigger issue. However it's the very people the leftists if they must insist on a title who have sewed the seeds for their pensions to be crippled. So in trying to do the right thing, what they felt in their hearts, they are destroying their own futures and such a predicament puts the existing illegal immigrants in real financial peril to.

California is in debt because of years of being one of the worst ran states in the country. Pete Wilson, Grey Davis, Arnold, that's not a winning team. Under Wilson, schools fell apart, prison rates grew but the budget was balanced. Under Davis, California borrowed money to fix the school system and reform drug rehabilitation, but that put us in debt, and when Arnold won I decided to move to Minnesota... ha ha ha ha ha.
California is in debt because lawmakers don't know the very concept of being fiscally conservative. Every time a read a newspaper it seems they're solution to every economical problem is to raise taxes or increase spending (if not both). This is amplified by the fact that we have so many people to tax and spend on.

Hey Ma

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2009, 02:38:16 AM »

she should be hung in public in front of ye olde towns people

lmao

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2009, 03:09:20 AM »

What happens though if infertility continues to rise to a level in which artificial insemination is common place? what about the people who don't have a choice? I see what you are saying in this particular case but once such power is obtained it's never used for just extreme cases, they only highlight extreme cases to get the power.

Well lets say you have a married couple who for years have been trying to have a child, or a lesbian couple, and you can prove that you can raise a child, then it should all be good. If you are a single mother with 2-3-4-9 kids, and you can't raise your kids you already have, then you should be denied.
True that.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2009, 03:13:04 AM »

That's fuckin right

I agree. To some extent, it always seem like the poor people have more kids. The world is a crazy place indeed.
Yeah I know.  And the people who are NOT parent material :( .  And you know what Charles Barkley said about 1 of the world's problems.  People keep having kids THEY CAN'T AFFORD. 

Elano

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2009, 03:49:43 AM »
SHE HAS EVEN A WEBSITE  ::)
http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2009, 05:35:22 AM »

How can you consider the state to have no right to interfere in how many kids a woman can have but then say but they should have the right to limit how many can be had by ivf? when most of those going the ivf route could not conceive naturally? this is the kind of shit that Pelosi is trying to pull by encouraging people to not have kids!, this is so nihilistic though because an economy thrives on there being lots of new borns to replace the majority who will soon be retiring.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2009, 06:33:49 AM »

the ghost

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2009, 09:32:04 AM »
Really the kids should be placed in case, because this broad needs help.  She really pisses me off by saying that she does not use welfare yet the state will be paying over 1.5 million for the hospital bill because shes not insured.  Her only income is food stamps, and disability for 3 of her kids.  Why not have 8 more?  I bet shes hoping some of the new kids are disabled so she can get some more cash.  And then have the nerve to ask for donations.  Bitch I already am donating regretfully so!

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2009, 09:34:11 AM »

That's fuckin right

I agree. To some extent, it always seem like the poor people have more kids. The world is a crazy place indeed.

well what the fuck? sex is the most cost effective form of entertainment! So she IS acting in a fiscally responsible manner. lol

First of all, what are you even saying? Did you quote the wrong person or something? Bitch isn't responsible if shes broke and having hella kids. Secondly, entertainment? No.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2009, 02:23:35 PM »

That's fuckin right

well what the fuck? sex is the most cost effective form of entertainment! So she IS acting in a fiscally responsible manner. lol

First of all, what are you even saying? Did you quote the wrong person or something? Bitch isn't responsible if shes broke and having hella kids. Secondly, entertainment? No.

First of all, to anyone with a functional brain it was pretty obviously a joke.

the ghost

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2009, 02:50:13 PM »
So there are a bunch of pictures of her now shopping for video games, drinking starbucks, and getting a manicure. Is that where her food stamps go?  Is that what she is asking for donations for?  She should be arrested for fraud.  All of us in CA and prob even the US are paying for her, and she can go get a damn manicure???