Author Topic: Californians will be working hard to pay for this bitch...  (Read 3564 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Californians will be working hard to pay for this bitch...
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2009, 03:01:50 PM »
So there are a bunch of pictures of her now shopping for video games, drinking starbucks, and getting a manicure. Is that where her food stamps go?  Is that what she is asking for donations for?  She should be arrested for fraud.  All of us in CA and prob even the US are paying for her, and she can go get a damn manicure???

lol you cant buy none of that shit with food stamps, jackass.

the ghost

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2009, 03:13:48 PM »

[/quote]

Were you dropped on your head as a child?  I like how you try and clown someone in the post before about not recognizing a joke and then can't recognize sarcasm.  Thank you for pointing out the obvious you can't buy a video game with a food stamp.  I appreciate your wisdom.  I think they teach reading comprehension in 7th grade.  Study hard.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 03:15:58 PM by the ghost »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2009, 03:49:59 PM »

Were you dropped on your head as a child?  I like how you try and clown someone in the post before about not recognizing a joke and then can't recognize sarcasm.  Thank you for pointing out the obvious you can't buy a video game with a food stamp.  I appreciate your wisdom.  I think they teach reading comprehension in 7th grade.  Study hard.

[/quote]

easy there, buddy, sarcasm doesn't always translate well in text. a lot of these fucks are really outraged about this shit, so you can see where the confusion would come in.

the ghost

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2009, 04:02:38 PM »
Dig it, I am one of those fucks too though.  I am pissed off about it.  There are a ton of people out there that need help and can use a hand but to me she's flaunting it by getting a manicure and asking for donations at the same time.  So while I was being sarcastic about using food stamps to buy silly shit like video games, overall I am saddened buy her.  How many people have to jump through hoops to get govt assistance and food stamps, and she is rubbing it in all of our faces I feel. 

It's all good, and I just reacting to being called a jackass;)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2009, 05:02:43 PM »
Dig it, I am one of those fucks too though.  I am pissed off about it.  There are a ton of people out there that need help and can use a hand but to me she's flaunting it by getting a manicure and asking for donations at the same time.  So while I was being sarcastic about using food stamps to buy silly shit like video games, overall I am saddened buy her.  How many people have to jump through hoops to get govt assistance and food stamps, and she is rubbing it in all of our faces I feel. 

It's all good, and I just reacting to being called a jackass;)

sorry for the confusion, fuckface! lol

the ghost

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2009, 05:11:25 PM »
 ;D

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2009, 07:44:03 PM »
On the real, this bitch thinks she's living in paradise.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 08:02:38 PM by pc8381 »
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2009, 09:39:45 AM »
eye am just glad this bitch aint Black.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2009, 10:49:53 AM »
haha
damn this shit is insane
i mean you want a kid aite
heres 1
maybe 2
but 8
plus the 6 you already got?
why 14 kids?
you tryna form a gang (of all ages)
cuz after this, you might need some sort of protection
muthafuckaz want this lady dead on site

This bitch makes me so mad....I can't even express how f'd up in the head she is...She can't even support 1 kid.  She had 6 and then has 8 more???  All on my and others dimes in a goddamn recession?

And whats even worse she has a damn publisist.  think he works for free?  WTF

cut her some slack....maybe she's just starting her own Little League team...nothin wrong with that.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 01:44:42 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2009, 01:38:12 PM »
haha
damn this shit is insane
heres 1
maybe 2
but 8
why 14 kids?

This bitch makes me so mad....I can't even express how f'd up in the head she is...She can't even support 1 kid.  She had 6 and then has 8 more???  All on my and others dimes in a goddamn recession?

cut her some slack....maybe she's just starting her own Little League team...nothin wrong with that.

Here's something that you got to realize though...she can't COUNT.  She thinks by having 8 kids and making 6 more will somehow turn out to be 2 kids TOTAL.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2009, 01:46:54 PM »
shits fuckin crazy
14 kids, thats like runnin a mad house
but now we gon have to pay to feed her kids, pay to have her dead or the doctor that did it

haha
damn this shit is insane
heres 1
maybe 2
but 8
why 14 kids?

Here's something that you got to realize though...she can't COUNT.  She thinks by having 8 kids and making 6 more will somehow turn out to be 2 kids TOTAL.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2009, 02:25:37 PM »
shits fuckin crazy
14 kids, thats like runnin a mad house
but now we gon have to pay to feed her kids, pay to have her dead or the doctor that did it

haha
damn this shit is insane
heres 1
maybe 2
but 8
why 14 kids?

Hmm..maybe she's the cause of all this gas tax shit.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2009, 02:28:12 PM »
haha
damn this shit is insane
heres 1
maybe 2
but 8
why 14 kids?

What do you mean she can't count?  Are you talking about the fact that she was doing a procedure where she was hoping for twins, but ended up having 8?  That's just bad luck to something that shouldn't have been done in the first place. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2009, 02:29:26 PM »
but didnt the doctors put that many in there on purpose or some shit?
Cube

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2009, 02:48:20 PM »
but didnt the doctors put that many in there on purpose or some shit?

Yeah because she wanted twins or just a higher chance to have a baby or something like that.  Turns out that it worked too damn well.