Author Topic: "Snoop Dogg just lost his street cred. All of it."  (Read 1277 times)

Elano

Re: "Snoop Dogg just lost his street cred. All of it."
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2009, 12:44:58 AM »
snoop been on some gay ass shit since 2000 and people look pass it cuz its snoop the OG  naw fuck that shit im basing my opinion on the music and the music been wack if you ask me he should hang it up

who has asked you something ?  ::)

Elano

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2009, 12:45:49 AM »
the thread starter is just a crooked i groupie  :D :laugh:

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2009, 12:45:57 AM »
The man is 37. Does he really need street cred? :-\

ofcourse he doesnt, this thread is about comedy, i really dont understand why some people feel offended by comments dude wrote. its just funny

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Elano

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2009, 12:46:24 AM »
it´s funny snoop is a switch up rapper...one time he´s a "gangsta" then next time he´s a pop bitch...

Ladies & Gentleman: Welcome Snoop our New Suge Knight, excuse me the bitch version of suge knight!!!!

and here we are with another crooked i groupie  :laugh:

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2009, 12:51:22 AM »

why would u call me a groupie? cause i bump crooked i music (just as much as i bump snoop dogg) and cause i have avatar saying dynasty?

its not about crooked or axel rose or bruce dickenson here, its about jokes, cant understand why some people are so offended by it?

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Elano

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2009, 12:57:20 AM »

why would u call me a groupie? cause i bump crooked i music (just as much as i bump snoop dogg) and cause i have avatar saying dynasty?

its not about crooked or axel rose or bruce dickenson here, its about jokes, cant understand why some people are so offended by it?

who gets offended ?  ::)
you start a thread for joke,WOW.
how old are you ?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2009, 01:09:54 AM »

how old are you ?

This is a forum about westcoast related things, i see this as a westcoast related thing if u agree with me that Snoop Dogg is one of the big names, iif not THE BIGGEST name on westcoast since 92.

So i donno why this wouldnt deserve a thread, even if its just a joke, sth funny, positive, sth to put a smile on your face.

Why are you so hostile all the time, dont u know how to react normal and positive. It really doesnt help you being so angry and mad about this internet shit, it just portraits you as immature person with very low intelligence.

Elano

« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2009, 01:21:14 AM »

how old are you ?

This is a forum about westcoast related things, i see this as a westcoast related thing if u agree with me that Snoop Dogg is one of the big names, iif not THE BIGGEST name on westcoast since 92.

So i donno why this wouldnt deserve a thread, even if its just a joke, sth funny, positive, sth to put a smile on your face.

Why are you so hostile all the time, dont u know how to react normal and positive. It really doesnt help you being so angry and mad about this internet shit, it just portraits you as immature person with very low intelligence.

LMAO.
Angry and mad ?  :D
I'm just replying to some stupid posts,honestly i couldn't care less about this internet shit.
This thread iportraits you as immature person with very low intelligence (see:"the thread starter is an idiot")

p.s.  :-*

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2009, 01:30:38 AM »
Man, this is nothing personal and im happy that u are not taking the internet shit seriously, that shows that u are growing up mentally as the time goes on this online community and i prop you for that. I see your posts and threads, they are not bad at all and like i said i respect that.

Im just tryn to show u that this thread doesnt have anything to do with crooked or crooked i groupies LOL
Its a about few new Snoop Dogg pics with his firends and his new show and a funny comment dude on superficial made.

Elano

« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2009, 01:36:55 AM »
Man, this is nothing personal and im happy that u are not taking the internet shit seriously, that shows that u are growing up mentally as the time goes on this online community and i prop you for that. I see your posts and threads, they are not bad at all and like i said i respect that.

Im just tryn to show u that this thread doesnt have anything to do with crooked or crooked i groupies LOL
Its a about few new Snoop Dogg pics with his firends and his new show and a funny comment dude on superficial made.

ah,ok....
 :camp:

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2009, 01:43:14 AM »

ah,ok....

anyway thers no need to carry on with conversation about this , we agree about this i guess.

off topic. cool picture in your sig. whos on it?

Elano

« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2009, 01:46:53 AM »

ah,ok....

anyway thers no need to carry on with conversation about this , we agree about this i guess.

off topic. cool picture in your sig. whos on it?

i don't remember the name,but i really like her  8)