Author Topic: Throwback Classic  (Read 454 times)

herpes

Re: Throwback Classic
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2009, 12:35:51 AM »
where is it ?

Vanillla Ice  >>>>> Pete Rock

You have lost all credibility.  Seer should ban your account just for your sheer stupidity.  Your mother lost for giving birth to you.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2009, 09:17:31 AM »
where is it ?

You have lost all credibility.  Seer should ban your account just for your sheer stupidity.  Your mother lost for giving birth to you.

I'm gonna shoot a fuckin hole in your adams apple, throat fuck you and feed you some KY Jelly at tha same time.  Then wipe my dick off with your left ear and break your fuckin face.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2009, 09:23:21 AM »
Wait wtf, kurupt is from the east coast??

westsiderider323

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2009, 09:26:02 AM »

born in philly

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2009, 09:53:13 AM »
born in philly does that make him a eastcoast rapper, he would at least be considered as
as both for livin out here and reppin a set from out here, right?

and the this is war, thats from la coka nostra before you get all hurt.

and new york didnt win, how the fuck did they win when a gang of their rappers come this coast for help and take this coasts idea's/and "swag" back to their coast as if they started it?
therefore without this coast new york wouldnt be that popular or up on game without us.

born in philly
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

herpes

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2009, 12:03:43 PM »
where is it ?

I'm gonna shoot a fuckin hole in your adams apple, throat fuck you and feed you some KY Jelly at tha same time.  Then wipe my dick off with your left ear and break your fuckin face.

Internet threats... big man but hey you finally posted a good song, you're learning.

herpes

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2009, 12:07:24 PM »
born in philly does that make him a eastcoast rapper, he would at least be considered as

and new york didnt win, how the fuck did they win when a gang of their rappers come this coast for help and take this coasts idea's/and "swag" back to their coast as if they started it?
therefore without this coast new york wouldnt be that popular or up on game without us.

born in philly

First of all you cant steal swag you either have it or you dont and thats why the fucking word is a joke.  And you people can say this east coast rapper stole this or that, ok you jacked hip hop in general... NY won again.  And NY was popping long before Cali became a player in the game.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2009, 12:10:48 PM »
haha the westcoast will be here longer, wait and see
welcome to the westcoast jay-z
pull up to the gate and the security will let you in where dr. dre has the traxx for your album

born in philly

First of all you cant steal swag you either have it or you dont and thats why the fucking word is a joke.  And you people can say this east coast rapper stole this or that, ok you jacked hip hop in general... NY won again.  And NY was popping long before Cali became a player in the game.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

herpes

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2009, 12:41:16 PM »
pull up to the gate and the security will let you in where dr. dre has the traxx for your album

born in philly

So in other words you have no comeback ?  LMFAO NY won again.  But hopefully the west can one day be relevant again b/c it's good for the industry.  But as of right now no one is checking for the west whatsoever.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2009, 12:50:41 PM »
haha ny won
and as if anyones checkin for new york for some lyrical shit
but keep dreamin cuz ny aint winnin shit
aite ima give some wack rappers that are makin industry radio shit
yeah ny is winnin wit these fuck faces
jimmy
juelz
ron
busta

its all good, Im not mad I got my classics from
scarface
tech n9ne
and others

but judgin from your posts its obvious da fuckin typa cracc your on

born in philly

So in other words you have no comeback ?  LMFAO NY won again.  But hopefully the west can one day be relevant again b/c it's good for the industry.  But as of right now no one is checking for the west whatsoever.
Cube

herpes

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2009, 01:05:19 PM »
I'm on crack, look what you just typed.  You can barely comprehend it.  But I will pick apart your pathetic argument which exposes you again.  So people aren't checking for lyrical shit, THAT IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN HIP HOP YOU FUCKING BRAIN DEAD FUCKIN MORON.  There was a time in hip hop where being a good lyricist was a must not a liability.  You problem don't remember that.  You probably became a rap fan when commercials on television started making every hip hop.  And NY won b/c people are still concerned with what we are doing.  Do think when the south's time passes anyone will care, NO.  But people still always gotta mention NY somehow.  The fact that you lumped Busta Rhymes in with Jim Jones, Juelz, and Ron Brownz shows you know NOTHING about hip hop.  And btw when Dipset was popping this place a west coast board was dick riding them harder than on east coast boards lol.

It's all good though I have my classics from

Nas
Jay
Wu... including the solo albums
Big
AZ
Black Moon
Smiff N Wessun
A Tribe Called Quest
Redman
Kool G Rap
Big Daddy Kane
Rakim
Slick Rick
Big L

And thats just some of the bigger well known name, shall I go on ?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2009, 01:12:03 PM »
they were dope,
rakim aint dropped in a decade fuckin dumb fuck
nas aint dropped a dope album in a minute you dumb fuck
dip set aint dropped heat in a minute
az aint dropped heat in  minute you dumb fuck
aite this dumb muthafucka is what he is, dumb as fuck
the east will never have anything on the west
why you think your rappers come to the west
nas
rakim
jay-z
jimmy
KURUPT (WELCOME TO THE WESTCOAST)
XZIBIT (WELCOME TO THE WESTCOAST)
2PAC (WELCOME TO THE WESTCOAST)

dumb fuck!!!
EAST WILL NEVER HAVE NUTHIN ON THE WEST!!!
MATTER OF FACT, WELCOME TO THE WESTCOAST
AND RIGHT NOW WE DONT HAVE MANY SPITTERS, BUT OVERALL EAST CANT FUCK WIT THIS COAST!
Cube

Al Bundy

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2009, 01:13:39 PM »
has dubcc really turned into a shitfest where people just call each other dumb fucks over differences in opinions?

smh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2009, 01:14:57 PM »
NAH IM HAVIN FUN
im good
haha east better than the west

has dubcc really turned into a shitfest where people just call each other dumb fucks over differences in opinions?

smh
Cube

herpes

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2009, 01:21:48 PM »
they were dope,
rakim aint dropped in a decade fuckin dumb fuck
nas aint dropped a dope album in a minute you dumb fuck
dip set aint dropped heat in a minute
az aint dropped heat in  minute you dumb fuck
aite this dumb muthafucka is what he is, dumb as fuck
the east will never have anything on the west
why you think your rappers come to the west
nas
rakim
jay-z
jimmy
KURUPT (WELCOME TO THE WESTCOAST)
XZIBIT (WELCOME TO THE WESTCOAST)
2PAC (WELCOME TO THE WESTCOAST)

dumb fuck!!!
EAST WILL NEVER HAVE NUTHIN ON THE WEST!!!
MATTER OF FACT, WELCOME TO THE WESTCOAST
AND RIGHT NOW WE DONT HAVE
MANY SPITTERS, BUT OVERALL EAST CANT FUCK WIT THIS COAST!

Your mentally retarded right ?  Nas dropped hip hop is dead and untitled which were great albums.  AZ's last album was lackluster but his previous two albums were great but you wouldn't know that b/c you only care what the mainstream media tells you.  Who cares if Ra hasn't dropped in a decade, does that take away from his previous music.  I'm not a dip set fan and never was so try again dip shit.  And you can say no one cares about the east.  Well 50, Nas, and Jay still go gold to plat, when was the last time anyone from the west sold anything ?  Which is a shame b/c you guys have talent like Crooked I but hip hop fans like yourself don't check for dope rappers like that b/c you are more concered with style of substance.  But keep saying the East will never have anything on the West, even when NY is perceived to be down we still have a couple of rappers and tracks popping mainstream wise, which I could careless about but you obviously do.  When was the last time anyone was checking for anything from the west ?  You guys had the hyphy movement which lasted a month.  C'mon you gotta try better than this.