Author Topic: {VIDEO} Coolie High Feat XL Middleton, Dr Stank+More "West Boogie King Of Kings"  (Read 446 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props, Track is hot! Nice to see, Collie, XL, and Stank doing there thang!

Anyone got a download link for this track? Soo dope westcoast funk right her 8)

Edit: Stank got skinney! Dude use to be huge! Almost didnt notice him.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah he used to be fat for real
damn
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fraxxx

Props, Track is hot! Nice to see, Collie, XL, and Stank doing there thang!

Anyone got a download link for this track? Soo dope westcoast funk right her 8)

Edit: Stank got skinney! Dude use to be huge! Almost didnt notice him.

+1
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

DPGC23

IWAS GONA SAY,
WASN'T STANK BIG???

DOPE SONG MAN, PROPS 2 COOLIE XL N STANK

XL DID THE BEAT??

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

DPGC23

IWAS GONA SAY,
WASN'T STANK BIG???

XL DID THE BEAT??

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
nice to hear stank again.... wish he would out with some new shit already....

J.Locc

• 'G'
  • J.Locc
damn!!! real fresh sound! THANK U SO MUCH man !
Docc Free [Blue Era Ent. / Italian G-Funk producer, worked with DJ Battlecat, Kurupt, XL Middleton etc..)
http://www.doccfree.com/

BiggBoogaBiff

Another song about the Westcoast.  so original

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and nah i aint mad but you a dumn fuckin piece of shit, jus like everything that you say
if you dont like westcoast muzik, then why the fuck you on a westcoast board in the westcoast section you dumb fuck?
cuz you a dumb fuckin faggott, jus like your idol lil wayne who you say makes real hip hop muzik
fuck you
fuck lil wayne
fuck anything you say
i jus ignore most of the shit you say cuz its dumb as fuck jus like yourself but when you said this i had to speak up jus like many others will
and many others did when that fuck face put tech n9ne's name as someone not makin good muzik or da fuck he said. 
you fuckin faggott, go listen to lil wayne while he gang bangs your fuckin mind.
DID I SAY YOUR A FUCKIN DUMB PIECE OF SHIT, YOU FUCKIN FAGGOTT WIT YOUTUBE DOWN YOUR FUCKIN BITCHMADE SELF!!!!
FUCK YOU!!
HAHA IM NOT EVEN MAD
AND COME TO THE WESTCOAST, AND SAY THAT SHIT, SEE HOW LONG YOU LIVE YOU FUCKIN DUMB BITCHMADE WESTCOAST HATIN FUCK FACE
and i hope if you ever come out this way, your plane lands in the river, someone is fuckin your girl, you get fuck up worse than suge or by suge, and go home wit that westcoast stamp of approval. 
FUCK YOU!!!!

OH SHIT MY BAD, THE SONG IS DOPE, THEY ALL DID THEY THANG

« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 02:06:11 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

and nah i aint mad but you a dumn fuckin piece of shit, jus like everything that you say
if you dont like westcoast muzik, then why the fuck you on a westcoast board in the westcoast section you dumb fuck?
cuz you a dumb fuckin faggott, jus like your idol lil wayne who you say makes real hip hop muzik
fuck you
fuck lil wayne
fuck anything you say
i jus ignore most of the shit you say cuz its dumb as fuck jus like yourself but when you said this i had to speak up jus like many others will
and many others did when that fuck face put tech n9ne's name as someone not makin good muzik or da fuck he said. 
you fuckin faggott, go listen to lil wayne while he gang bangs your fuckin mind.
DID I SAY YOUR A FUCKIN DUMB PIECE OF SHIT, YOU FUCKIN FAGGOTT WIT YOUTUBE DOWN YOUR FUCKIN BITCHMADE SELF!!!!
FUCK YOU!!
HAHA IM NOT EVEN MAD
AND COME TO THE WESTCOAST, AND SAY THAT SHIT, SEE HOW LONG YOU LIVE YOU FUCKIN DUMB BITCHMADE WESTCOAST HATIN FUCK FACE
and i hope if you ever come out this way, your plane lands in the river, someone is fuckin your girl, you get fuck up worse than suge or by suge, and go home wit that westcoast stamp of approval. 
FUCK YOU!!!!

OH SHIT MY BAD, THE SONG IS DOPE, THEY ALL DID THEY THANG

wat do i have 2 do with lil' wayne  :loco:  maybe u should go out and get some pussy (it's friday night) and get back at me in the morning.  and something tells me u havent even seen California much less New York either.  and u probably dont drive your own car either or pay 4 everything with all of ur own money either.... Nope!  8)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 03:04:59 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
come to the westcoast, but wait your prolly another euro-fuck face that hasnt stepped foot onto the westcoast. 
ask big tray deee if ive been out here, how the fuck could i not have been out here, but yet i visited him.
or wait you cant, cuz not only you dont know him but your not from here you fuckin useless piece of shit
Ive seen it much more than you fuckin faggott
i was gettin pussy last night, ima tell everyone what it is wit your dumb fuckin bitchmade self
fuck outta here
and im not even mad, its all good
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

come to the westcoast, but wait your prolly another euro-fuck face that hasnt stepped foot onto the westcoast. 
ask big tray deee if ive been out here, how the fuck could i not have been out here, but yet i visited him.
or wait you cant, cuz not only you dont know him but your not from here you fuckin useless piece of shit
i was gettin pussy last night, ima tell everyone what it is wit your dumb fuckin bitchmade self
fuck outta here

- This was my neighbor for 8 years (damn near literally), I don't need to come out to LA to see Tray Deee to know about the bullshit ( :D fuckin' loser).  You're not a man and I'ma leave you with some of my infamous advice... If someone already gave you shoes for a marathon, don't run bare foot.
I'm outta hear, it's Friday and club envy is about 2 jump off so u can rant & rave all you want bcuz I know you just want the last word (bcuz ur a child) so I'll let u have it.  And you didn't get any pussy last night, bcuz u and LBIA were up all night trying to convince people to not like Dr.Dre or T.I. (THERE'S PROOF).  So lil' homey go head and take the 'W'  ;) bcuz obviously you feel you're much more entitled to it than I am so I guess the best man can have it.

(here's a little story on my County, so don't be so quick to talk about stripes, especially when you're whylin' out about it on the internet)

AND NO MORE SONGS ABOUT THE WEST COAST.  It's Hip Hop not Resort Ad Music
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 03:33:19 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aite good fuck you and your fuckin wack muzik
go ask your parents for some money to go to the club and try and get some fuckin faggott
haha you dont need to come out to la, you never have you fuckin faggott, and when you do you will get fucked up if your gon be sayin the same shit that you have
say that to a real muffucca out here, see if you go home alive you fuckin faggott
ima let you keep cryin while you listen to your idol, worst rapper live
FUCK YOU

fuck outta here

- This was my neighbor for 8 years (damn near literally), I don't need to come out to LA to see Tray Deee to know about the bullshit ( :D fuckin' loser).  You're not a man and I'ma leave you with some of my infamous advice... If someone already gave you shoes for a marathon, don't run bare foot.
I'm outta hear, it's Friday and club envy is about 2 jump off so u can rant & rave all you want bcuz I know you just want the last word (bcuz ur a child) so I'll let u have it.  And you didn't get any pussy last night, bcuz u and LBIA were up all night trying to convince people to not like Dr.Dre or T.I. (THERE'S PROOF).  So lil' homey go head and take the 'W'  ;) bcuz obviously you feel you're much more entitled to it than I am so I guess the best man can have it.

(here's a little story on my County, so don't be so quick to talk about stripes, especially when you're whylin' out about it on the internet)

AND NO MORE SONGS ABOUT THE WEST COAST.  It's Hip Hop not Resort Ad Music
Cube

So Parallel

• 'G'
IWAS GONA SAY,
WASN'T STANK BIG???

XL DID THE BEAT??

DPGC23

na man the track is produced by Lab Ratz the same group that Genesis Ian ( the guy on the hook) is in
and this is only the first song of many coming out like this