Author Topic: Kanye West Says 'Best HH Beats Of All Time' Will Be On Jay-Z's The Blueprint 3  (Read 712 times)

tempo2

can anybody hook up them unrleased tracks?

Chief

Side note: Anyone got the 4 leaked tracks in a zip file for me? I had them all but cant find them, Somone wanna hook those up for me? Much appreciated

• Muthafuckin' OG
Ye makes quality beats but I doubt he'll be making the best hip-hop beat.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow, best of all time huh?  I mean, confidence is great, but saying you have the best beats ever before theyre even out and have been received by the public is just delusional. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Hey kanye, kanye......

*drumroll*

SHUT THE FUCK UP BUDDY!!!!

They gonna be the best beats of all time cause HES making them? Dont flatter yourself retard. Kanye hasnt even had that many "great" beats lol.

bez

Jocking Jay Z is a classic IMO! Everything about the tune is dope. Its a tune that grows on you and keeps growing. Hyped for this album! The world will be alight waiting for it. This will sell.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuckin clown lol...is he tryin to be Micheal jackson or Linoel richie? anyone?

NotoriousTDA

Hey kanye, kanye......

*drumroll*

SHUT THE FUCK UP BUDDY!!!!

They gonna be the best beats of all time cause HES making them? Dont flatter yourself retard. Kanye hasnt even had that many "great" beats lol.

He has made plenty of great beats.

Hey Ma

I have faith he can do beats that are better than 99 percent of rap TODAY, not all time though. say whatever, but I prefer his old soul samples and vinyl drums to loud synth blasts and 808's.

Paul

I prefer his old soul samples and vinyl drums to loud synth blasts and 808's.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
you guys are just trippin. Kanye is capable of making some classic beats and im definately looking forward to this album!

co-sign. Dude is going through alot and I am not making excuses for him because it is coming out as him being more cocky. But I feel like him and Jay and Roc-A-Fella got something to prove with this album. The 1st 2 Blueprint albums were very soulful and melodic and had that anthem feel to the tracks. If they can top that I say go for it, I'll check it out.

well he needs to go under the radar and check himself before he causes serious damage

The Watcher

if the beats on bp3 are anything like common's be or finding forever i'll be pretty happy, 'the people' was fuckin dope!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Blueprint 3 will be shit just like Blueprint 2.

Jome

Blueprint 3 will be the mothafuckin shit just like Blueprint.

OchoCinco

so kanye did every beat on the album and jacked a bunch of real good samples and added a few little tweaks? im just playin kanye is a good producer but his arrogance has gotten on my nerves lately