Author Topic: to the ballers on here........ who can actually ball  (Read 623 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
to the ballers on here........ who can actually ball
« on: February 17, 2009, 06:39:16 PM »
is there anybody in the league you can get at?

eye think eye can get at rondo, nate, and farmar and basically all the tall ass lanky centers who warm up the bench
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: to the ballers on here........ who can actually ball
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 06:46:52 PM »
Probably not a chance in hell that I could do anything to any nba player. I can run anybody at the park or the gym but the nba is a whole different realm.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 06:58:04 PM »
Probably not a chance in hell that I could do anything to any nba player. I can run anybody at the park or the gym but the nba is a whole different realm.
come on . tell me you aint never watched a game and thought like "damn this niggas garbage". when you think about it. there are a lot of niggas in the league that are trash. now eye aint talking about niggas like Kobe etc. eye am talking about them regulars...... that make you say....... eye can do that
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 07:19:55 PM »
the thing you gotta keep in mind is the worst nba player is probably better than everybody you ever met. They might not look all that great against elite competition but they will crush any playground "legend." You don't get to the nba cause the king of ymca has a chance against you.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 08:56:04 PM »
the thing you gotta keep in mind is the worst nba player is probably better than everybody you ever met. They might not look all that great against elite competition but they will crush any playground "legend." You don't get to the nba cause the king of ymca has a chance against you.
True.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 10:04:56 PM »
is there anybody in the league you can get at?

eye think eye can get at rondo, nate, and farmar and basically all the tall ass lanky centers who warm up the bench

Ive played on the same court as a few players who later made it to the league, and some players who were streetballers who really had more skills then a lot of NBA players.  I aint played in a minute, so right now I aint fuckin with none of them NBA guys. I played in pickup games against Luke Walton back in the day (before he went pro), Nick Anderson from the Magic, Jelani McCoy, Chris Dudley, and Sean Rooks. I aint 7' so obviously I never stuck Jelani McCoy, Chris Dudley, or Sean Rooks.....but I can tell u first hand, they sucked. Especially Dudley. They was just big as hell.  Luke Walton was OK, obviously more skills then the big men i seen....but nothing amazing. Nick Anderson was ok too, but dude could bust from the outside like it was nothing.  Some of the dudes I used to ball with were far better then any of them. Even Stu Lance's son Shane Lance I played against, he's a lefty and he got skills. I think he tried out for the Lakers back in the day....but it was bad timing regardless. This was back when they were stacked at the guard position and Shane would have to be a 1 or 2.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 10:08:54 PM »

thats not true tho man. There are legitimate ballers out there who only lack the motivation to make it big....but are ridiculous on the court.  I used to play with a dude who lit up Jason Kidd for 48 points and dunked on him twice in a game down here.  This was when Kidd had been in the league for about 3 yrs. But the homie just had no motivation to play in the league. He was gettin gifts left and right and just didnt care. Stupid on his part, but there are plenty of guys like that out there.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

'EclipZe

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 10:15:41 PM »
I know I could definitely get a better field goal percentage then some guys out in the league.

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 10:18:53 PM »
I know I could definitely get a better field goal percentage then some guys out in the league.

yeah, i dont think i can fuck with em right this minute just due to bein out of shape. Like I said, I aint balled in a minute. But i could DEFINETELY hold my own in the three point shootout.  Scoring 13-14 points in that shootout is fuckin embarassing for an NBA player.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 10:22:55 PM »
lmao @ yall thinking yall can match up to the pros. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 10:32:16 PM »
lmao @ yall thinking yall can match up to the pros. 

theyre good man, but they arent gods. AND, there is a huge difference between saying you could hold your own with Luke Walton...and saying you could hold your own with Kobe.  Ive played against only a few, and they werent stars...but they also were not that great.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 12:04:30 AM »
With conditioning, hell yea...I've beaten Farmar back in school...but as of now, I'd run out of breath after the first couple points, as would everyone else on this board. yes, a lot of players aren't really skilled, but they have way more stamina and are way more conditioned than you muthafuckaz, cuz excercise, practice, and basketball is what they breathe...PeACe

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 02:54:44 AM »
I can def win at 21 against most of them :)

Kool Beenz

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 02:56:19 AM »
With conditioning, hell yea...I've beaten Farmar back in school...but as of now, I'd run out of breath after the first couple points, as would everyone else on this board. yes, a lot of players aren't really skilled, but they have way more stamina and are way more conditioned than you muthafuckaz, cuz excercise, practice, and basketball is what they breathe...PeACe

Farmar went to your high school or college?

and thats hard to believe how bad ass Farmar wrecks it....

you are talking about the one who plays for the lakers right?
and im not calling you a liar im just saying thats kinda hard to believe

thisoneguy360

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 09:56:00 AM »

For real