Author Topic: Dr. Dre - We Run This City (Topless) f/ T.I. & Nas [CDQ-DIRTY-NODJ]  (Read 10089 times)

penenstamp

Re: Dr. Dre - Topless f/ T.I. & Nas ***RUMOURED 1st DETOX SINGLE***
« Reply #210 on: February 18, 2009, 11:00:03 PM »

haha he wasnt

Probably not. I thought Dre had total creative control over Detox, but when I read that T.I. -not exactly the best writer- ghostwrote his verse for Dre, I have a hard time not to believe that our beloved Jimmy took over that creative control :-\

shut your bitch ass up

What's your problem, bitch ass cracka!? :rant: :baseballbat:

I am mixed bitch boy do me a huge favor take a fire cracer,and hold on until it goes off ok

I'll just call you Caroline from now on. :camp:

fantisizing me as a female is boarderline scary

I don't even wanna know what it is for you to look in the mirror.
me and TQ share a cousin. You idolize this man yet he is not even worth me meeting. O yeah wait I did meet him in a liquer store on 147th/Western in Gardena. I did not even realize it wa shim until I left. I accomplished your life dream,and did not give it two blinks.

I will envy you for always & 4EVA!!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #211 on: February 18, 2009, 11:03:27 PM »
who gives a shit who he works with.

Why do you not give a shit?
every one wants him to just rap with the same old people just westcoast heads . I'm sure he wants to expand his list of people he wants to work with. i think every one that he works with puts 110% in to the song. i really don't mind who he works with . its allways to me guna be a hot track.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 11:05:37 PM by { E. B. K.} 4 click clack GANG »

penenstamp

« Reply #212 on: February 18, 2009, 11:10:26 PM »

every one wants him to just rap with the same old people just westcoast heads . I'm sure he wants to expand his list of people he wants to work with. i think every one that he works with puts 110% in to the song. i really don't mind who he works with cuz if u work with him your diff guna be on a hot track.

I see your point, but I simply disagree. Take Eminem on "Encore" for example. Both Dre and Em didn't give 100% on that album...

Besides, I don't want to listen to artists I don't like and T.I. is one of those... It's not that I hate him, but I don't value your opinion if you think T.I. is anything better than average. Anybody can make a good song, but let's be real here: we expect nothing less than great tracks for Detox and wacky artists don't make great songs.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #213 on: February 18, 2009, 11:12:25 PM »

haha he wasnt

Probably not. I thought Dre had total creative control over Detox, but when I read that T.I. -not exactly the best writer- ghostwrote his verse for Dre, I have a hard time not to believe that our beloved Jimmy took over that creative control :-\

shut your bitch ass up

I am mixed bitch boy do me a huge favor take a fire cracer,and hold on until it goes off ok

me and TQ share a cousin. You idolize this man yet he is not even worth me meeting. O yeah wait I did meet him in a liquer store on 147th/Western in Gardena. I did not even realize it wa shim until I left. I accomplished your life dream,and did not give it two blinks.

I could get dude's number from my cousin right now if I wanted to.Shit is funny to me. I meet one of his producers too. He was playing me some unreleased TQ shit. I meet dude over in Downey btw.It was at his studio forgot which street but it was funny.I actually liked the trac.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #214 on: February 18, 2009, 11:13:35 PM »
plain and simple
fuck it, jus drop dretox
a fuckin dre album wit no guest features
that would be better than havin t.i., rick ross, wayne on it
his first 2 albums arent even albums, they like compilations
drop a solo album wit no guests

every one wants him to just rap with the same old people just westcoast heads . I'm sure he wants to expand his list of people he wants to work with. i think every one that he works with puts 110% in to the song. i really don't mind who he works with cuz if u work with him your diff guna be on a hot track.

I see your point, but I simply disagree. Take Eminem on "Encore" for example. Both Dre and Em didn't give 100% on that album...

Besides, I don't want to listen to artists I don't like and T.I. is one of those... It's not that I hate him, but I don't value your opinion if you think T.I. is anything better than average. Anybody can make a good song, but let's be real here: we expect nothing less than great tracks for Detox and wacky artists don't make great songs.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

David Gutterman

« Reply #215 on: February 18, 2009, 11:16:43 PM »
beat is dope . i like this ti killed it

that's what i'm thinking!

well I just became a fan of T.I. lol

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #216 on: February 18, 2009, 11:20:49 PM »
just peeped this track for the first time.....best T.I. verse i think i've ever heard, he was spittin.......song is dope, but underwhelming for something you expect from the fabled 'detox'
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #217 on: February 18, 2009, 11:22:20 PM »
beat is amazing

penenstamp

« Reply #218 on: February 18, 2009, 11:27:17 PM »

haha he wasnt

shut your bitch ass up

I could get dude's number from my cousin right now if I wanted to.Shit is funny to me. I meet one of his producers too. He was playing me some unreleased TQ shit. I meet dude over in Downey btw.It was at his studio forgot which street but it was funny.I actually liked the trac.

I'm totally impressed, lol

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #219 on: February 19, 2009, 12:07:15 AM »
just peeped this track for the first time.....best T.I. verse i think i've ever heard, he was spittin.......song is dope, but underwhelming for something you expect from the fabled 'detox'

As always you callin it how most are seein it dude! After all the build up this cant be a Detox track... that stuff is hand delivered from Dre himself to each person that buys it for $10,000 a piece  8)

TRG

« Reply #220 on: February 19, 2009, 12:07:58 AM »
Clearer version, no dj or rewinds
almost CDQ
http://limelinx.com/files/f790c629ef4b702be4583e382d251b75
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 12:13:06 AM by TRG »

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #221 on: February 19, 2009, 12:10:50 AM »
props

I like this shit.. laid back beat... T.I killed it.. shittet on nas.. Nas came correct 2.. but T.I overshadow'd him... The Hook Is Iight...!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Dr. Dre - Topless f/ T.I. & Nas: Dre-Day confirms it's not DETOX' 1st SINGLE
« Reply #222 on: February 19, 2009, 12:15:56 AM »
I love how people say Dre is finished but anytime a Dre related topic with some audio comes up it creates a buzz.
well we predicted this right?

This shit is dope, hope it gets mixed and finished properly.

Damn 3 pages and no Meho or Dre-Day yet lol...
lol, do you really think i'm usually very quik?  :D ;)

anyway, i was expecting something very generic, but it turned out not to be that bad actually.
TI & Nas came correct, but the beat is boring; i know it's not the final version though.

this certainly won't be on Detox

hope not. this is not close to dre's best beats of the last few years.
wait til u hear this cdq if that comes out, this is gonna be nuts

Listen to Luna you bunch of kids. The expectations have been so high due to constant postponing of Detox that each time a Dre beat has come out recently people say ''not detox material'' because it doenst live up to their fantasies  What do you dudes expect? Dre feat. Eazy-e, Pac and Michael Jackson on there ? please...

This is a good ass beat and as Luna said this shit's gonna be banging once the cdq comes out, if it does.
what if Matty just doesn't like it?
relax.....

« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 12:44:57 AM by Dre-Day »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #223 on: February 19, 2009, 12:16:28 AM »
this once again prooves that Dj Khalil is the best producer out there now.

like i said before i hope this wont make the detox album LOL, make some Still Dre type of shit for the first single. "topless" LOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

NEW WEST 2012

• 'G'
« Reply #224 on: February 19, 2009, 12:21:21 AM »
THAT SHIT SOUNDS HARD