Author Topic: so after all said and done....  (Read 413 times)

Floydness

so after all said and done....
« on: February 21, 2009, 12:49:27 PM »
I know im not the only one, life indeed IS FUN!!! if you really want to... :D ;D :D :)

life is beautiful you guys! this is the life appreciation thread lol.. GIVE SOME POSITIVE REPLIES AND ENERGY!

Floydness

Re: so after all said and done....
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 12:53:41 PM »

with our loveeee with our loveee we can save the worlddddd.... if they only knewwwww!

herpes

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 01:02:03 PM »
Life ain't a bitch
Life is life and I hate it

Floydness

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 01:11:12 PM »
^^ TRY TO REALIZE ITS ALL WITHIN YOURSELF NO1 ELSE CAN MAKE U CHANGE!! AND TO SEE UR REALLY ONLY VERY SMALL AND LIFE GOES ON WITH YOU AND WITHOUT U!  so enjoy.... its a beautiful trip, stop the fucking HATE dubcc! take that word out of ur mouth! :D :D :D

herpes

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 01:33:29 PM »

herpes

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 01:35:24 PM »
And anyone can use drugs to escape the harsh realities of life.  Some of us are strong enough though to weather the storm on our own.  We don't hide behinds drugs and bull shit dont worry be happy rhetoric.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2009, 02:10:08 PM »
life is beautiful you guys! this is the life appreciation thread lol.. GIVE SOME POSITIVE REPLIES AND ENERGY!

YEAAAHHHHH WOOOOOO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:
 :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:

Floydness

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 02:45:33 PM »
lol I know this might come as a shocker to u guys... but im not on x everyday of my life.. I maintain a beautiful positive mindstate without it, the X mindstate is all that I need lol.. and, I shower twice a day...  8) 8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2009, 02:46:51 PM »

Floydness

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2009, 02:47:14 PM »
lol why is dubcc so negative? u guys I know that there are harsh realies of life and trust me, they dont go away just because some takes drugs but its time to CELEBRATE LIVING...

Floydness

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2009, 02:48:11 PM »
and btw I noticed that my karma goes down with each positive post I make LMAOOOOOOO!

Muhfukka

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2009, 02:48:18 PM »
what kind of hippy takes two showers a day?california is in a water crisis youre destroying the precious wildflowers

herpes

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2009, 02:54:51 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/-ewdZzLP6Bk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/-ewdZzLP6Bk</a>

Paul

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2009, 06:01:50 AM »
........ at the end of the day you gotta get yo walk on................. :)
funkyfreshintheflesh

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2009, 07:46:55 AM »
Lol
We're just realistic.

kemizt