Author Topic: Anyone here been to Las Vegas lately?  (Read 127 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anyone here been to Las Vegas lately?
« on: March 01, 2009, 09:02:51 AM »
I wanna know about the night life, where should I go?  I'm going to Sin City this Wednesday-Sunday.  Plan on going out every night so I wanna know the clubs to hit up.  I refuse to stay in long lines and basically looking for the spots with good girl-to-guy ratios.
Last time I was there I went to Rain on Thursday night, Ice on Friday and Ra on Saturday.  They were all nothing spectacular but not bad either. 

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anyone here been to Las Vegas lately?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 09:31:57 AM »
wind hotel is nice...hope you have lot of money...everything is really expensive.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 09:58:25 AM »
I'll be there on the 12-15 staying at the Luxor.  Last time I went it was insane, and i'm not gonna lie, i fear for my overall well being. 

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 07:00:32 PM »
I'll be there on the 12-15 staying at the Luxor.  Last time I went it was insane, and i'm not gonna lie, i fear for my overall well being. 

Yup, me too.  Last time I probably took a few years off my life.  Nothing but fast food, alcohol, 3 hours sleep a night...not good for the ol' body.  Gonna be good.