Author Topic: I have maddddd ADHD and ADD lol...  (Read 405 times)

Floydness

Re: I have maddddd ADHD and ADD lol...
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 09:40:50 PM »
I would NEVER take those fucking meds provided by money hungry doctors working hand in hand with the pharmacutical companies for profit... FUCK THEM! lol when I was a kid I was put on those meds and I took them for about a week and felt like a rock when my uncle told me to just hide them under my tounge and spit them out later.. People are evil for putting hyper kids on meds.. KIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HYPER! WTF IS WRONG WITH AMERICA!?!?!? >:(

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 03:58:05 AM »
aderroll makes me hyper as fuck, and when one smokes on aderall, its the fuckin sickest,

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2009, 04:18:37 AM »
is it because I  8) 2 much?
the way you type i'm wondering what exactly it is that you 8)

Tell me dubcc, who here has concentration problems?
I do, but only when i get bored. becomes a serious issue when i'm supposed to do something i have little interest in.

Floydness

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2009, 09:06:17 PM »
is it because I  8) 2 much?
the way you type i'm wondering what exactly it is that you 8)

Tell me dubcc, who here has concentration problems?
I do, but only when i get bored. becomes a serious issue when i'm supposed to do something i have little interest in.

lol am I a bad typer? I can improve but I chose to be a lil lazy about it..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2009, 11:01:07 PM »
Too much weed will do that to you. It's not ADD or ADHD though.

actually, it is...weed has different effects on different people. some peoples concentration levels will go down on weed and some peoples will go up. for her, it goes up, because she's naturally unconcentrated. shit is a mental thing, above all else. if you're mentally strong enough, you can control add/adhd by realizing the problem and putting an honest effort in avoiding it. for those not mentally strong enough, they need the pills. as you grow older, ridding add/adhd naturally becomes a lot easier. it's all a matter of will and mental toughness.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 11:03:55 PM by Now_I_Know »

Hey Ma

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2009, 11:48:44 PM »

actually, it is...weed has different effects on different people. some peoples concentration levels will go down on weed and some peoples will go up. for her, it goes up, because she's naturally unconcentrated. shit is a mental thing, above all else. if you're mentally strong enough, you can control add/adhd by realizing the problem and putting an honest effort in avoiding it. for those not mentally strong enough, they need the pills. as you grow older, ridding add/adhd naturally becomes a lot easier. it's all a matter of will and mental toughness.

Is that what you tell her to make her feel better about getting blunted all the time?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2009, 06:18:10 AM »

Is that what you tell her to make her feel better about getting blunted all the time?
https://www.youtube.com/v/yj72e5q61Fs

not saying its true, but...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2009, 07:42:06 AM »
Pics or it didn't happen.

kemizt

Kool Beenz

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2009, 01:57:48 PM »

word... everyone back in my high school days never wanted to get high before big tests, and english class but i loved to get blown because it would help my concentrate and excel in school

but i never had any add/adhd problems though

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2009, 04:35:48 PM »

actually, i tell her to smoke less...wrong again, banana boy. do your research before you spew that retarded bs.

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 04:38:10 PM »
smoking marijuana is bad