Author Topic: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE  (Read 9443 times)

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

Re: Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy (Snippets) LINK INSIDE
« Reply #180 on: March 02, 2009, 12:13:08 PM »
Man Only Dubcnn Members Would Bitch About An Unreleased Crooked I Cd 4 Under $50. U Guys Realize That Homie Could Stash This In His Vaults N U Would NEVER Get The Opportunity 2 Even Hear It!? He Shoulda Charged U Guys $50 N Sent Out Links 4 Havin 2 Put Up With All This BS. And He Put Another Bonus Track On Here... If U A Real Fan N U Want The Musik U Gotta Pay, Thats All Their Iz 2 It. Otherwise Dont Complain If Tha Musik Never Gets A Chance 2 Bless Anyones Ears.

Man, all I want is a link, I don't need the CD-R...

I Feel You Effex But He Gonna Do It His Way, Simple.......

Wonder why though... It's more work, doesn't really make sense. Fuck it, ain't nothing no one can do.

what if i told you people were hitting me up for 3-4 copies?? did i ever say cd-r??

would it make it sense then??

EFFeX

« Reply #181 on: March 02, 2009, 12:14:21 PM »
Man Only Dubcnn Members Would Bitch About An Unreleased Crooked I Cd 4 Under $50. U Guys Realize That Homie Could Stash This In His Vaults N U Would NEVER Get The Opportunity 2 Even Hear It!? He Shoulda Charged U Guys $50 N Sent Out Links 4 Havin 2 Put Up With All This BS. And He Put Another Bonus Track On Here... If U A Real Fan N U Want The Musik U Gotta Pay, Thats All Their Iz 2 It. Otherwise Dont Complain If Tha Musik Never Gets A Chance 2 Bless Anyones Ears.

Man, all I want is a link, I don't need the CD-R...

I Feel You Effex But He Gonna Do It His Way, Simple.......

Wonder why though... It's more work, doesn't really make sense. Fuck it, ain't nothing no one can do.

what if i told you people were hitting me up for 3-4 copies?? did i ever say cd-r??

would it make it sense then??

Check your PM though, I been trying to reach you homie.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #182 on: March 02, 2009, 12:43:43 PM »
lol paying $50 for a cd-r

wow

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #183 on: March 02, 2009, 12:45:42 PM »

wow

not true fatty
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

D Breezy

« Reply #184 on: March 02, 2009, 12:48:30 PM »

wow

who gives a fuck if its cdr?? its the material that counts. u gonna honestly tell me if someone said

'hey i got a whole cd of unreleased dr dre songs'
piece of shit shonuff: ' well i dont know is it cdr?'
'yea its cdr'
piece of shit shonuff: 'lol for a cdr? ill pass'

.........dumbshit
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #185 on: March 02, 2009, 12:56:56 PM »
^^^ i wouldnt pay $50 for any unreleased cd, im not a loser who feels the need to need unreleased material. life will go on without unreleased music

Manu

« Reply #186 on: March 02, 2009, 01:10:33 PM »
^^^ i wouldnt pay $50 for any unreleased cd, im not a loser who feels the need to need unreleased material. life will go on without unreleased music

as long as there is enough to eat for you, you can't complain, eh?

TRU 504 BoY

• 'G'
  • Fuck You!
« Reply #187 on: March 02, 2009, 01:13:05 PM »
Don't know why people are mad. i don't remember seeing 50 people agreeing to do this. I just remember possibly seeing 10 people agreeing to buy it for $25 and all of a sudden i see it got purchased.
Anyways I'd like to know what Crooked I thinks about all this. To be honest IF, and a huge IF, Crooked I decides to release this album or even has the masters to this, I'd rather my money go to him. Does he even know whats goin on? I mean is this the EXACT songs that was gonna be put on the album. or were these unreleased songs that were given and just happen to throw in the title name to go with the unreleased songs?

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #188 on: March 02, 2009, 01:31:43 PM »
Don't know why people are mad. i don't remember seeing 50 people agreeing to do this. I just remember possibly seeing 10 people agreeing to buy it for $25 and all of a sudden i see it got purchased.
Anyways I'd like to know what Crooked I thinks about all this. To be honest IF, and a huge IF, Crooked I decides to release this album or even has the masters to this, I'd rather my money go to him. Does he even know whats goin on? I mean is this the EXACT songs that was gonna be put on the album. or were these unreleased songs that were given and just happen to throw in the title name to go with the unreleased songs?

Crooked Had What, 4,5,6 Years 2 Put This Stuff Out? I Dont Even Think Crooked Has The Masters 2 His Work Or He Would Have Put This Out A Long Time Ago. As An Artist If U Decide Ur Not Gonna Put Somethin Out, How Can U Mad If Eventually It Surfaces?

BossBullet

• 'G'
« Reply #189 on: March 02, 2009, 01:43:52 PM »

Crooked Had What, 4,5,6 Years 2 Put This Stuff Out? I Dont Even Think Crooked Has The Masters 2 His Work Or He Would Have Put This Out A Long Time Ago. As An Artist If U Decide Ur Not Gonna Put Somethin Out, How Can U Mad If Eventually It Surfaces?

Crooked I isnt with this at all in fact he said all the fans that support him should respect him and not bootleg or support this non sense i know personally every1 is tempted to buy this and what not but this will come out eventually from crooked i himself after his album is released

Soopahigh

« Reply #190 on: March 02, 2009, 01:48:42 PM »

Crooked I isnt with this at all in fact he said all the fans that support him should respect him and not bootleg or support this non sense i know personally every1 is tempted to buy this and what not but this will come out eventually from crooked i himself after his album is released

you still believe that crroked i would put it out himself ???
I don't think so...

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #191 on: March 02, 2009, 01:50:44 PM »

This coming from a guy sending me emails and pms to buy this shit. lol!

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #192 on: March 02, 2009, 01:54:06 PM »
go people and but it  because i want my copy as soon as possible  ;D

EFFeX

« Reply #193 on: March 02, 2009, 01:56:12 PM »

Any idea how many did it yet? If my money is going into someone's pocket, especially someone I don't know I'd like an estimated arrival time.

Soopahigh

« Reply #194 on: March 02, 2009, 02:08:52 PM »

Any idea how many did it yet? If my money is going into someone's pocket, especially someone I don't know I'd like an estimated arrival time.