Author Topic: Should The Lakers Trade Bynum?  (Read 868 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Should The Lakers Trade Bynum?
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 07:56:02 AM »
NO.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2009, 01:27:50 PM »
I say no. First off, who are you going to trade him for? You're not going to get fair trade value for someone who is has an injury like Bynum's. Plus the Lakers showed last year that they can still be beaten if you dominate the inside game like the Celtics did last year. Plus he still has a long career ahead of him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 09:06:24 AM »
if they can get a nice physical player in return  (a Ron Artest like player) then they DEF should

LMAO...as if we can't get Ron Artest for Bynum. :stupid:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 09:11:15 AM »
just because Kobe almost snapped his leg in half by FALLING ON IT doesn't make him injury prone

non-Lakers fans just badly want him to be like Greg Oden

if he's running up the court next year and falls down on his own, then you have an argument

until then there is no evidence he's injury prone

what is that supposed to mean? Oden has had one knee surgery. Bynum has had 3.

oden has had lingering problems with his knee...bynums knee was 100% rehabilitated when he injured his other knee in a freak accident.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 12:43:26 PM »
just because Kobe almost snapped his leg in half by FALLING ON IT doesn't make him injury prone

if he's running up the court next year and falls down on his own, then you have an argument

oden has had lingering problems with his knee...bynums knee was 100% rehabilitated when he injured his other knee in a freak accident.

LOL OOOOOHHHHH thanks for clearing that up. So when freak accidents happen to Bynum its just freak accidents, but when they happen to Oden its "lingering knee problems." Thanks for clearing that up. I suppose getting yanked to the ground while landing on someone's foot and banging knees with a flailing Maggette don't count as freak accidents, but rather are lingering knee problems. Brilliant fucking logic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 12:44:37 PM »

LOL OOOOOHHHHH thanks for clearing that up. So when freak accidents happen to Bynum its just freak accidents, but when they happen to Oden its "lingering knee problems." Thanks for clearing that up. I suppose getting yanked to the ground while landing on someone's foot and banging knees with a flailing Maggette don't count as freak accidents, but rather are lingering knee problems. Brilliant fucking logic.

oden has had reoccurring pains in his surgically repaired knee...don't play dumb.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 12:50:58 PM »

oden has had reoccurring pains in his surgically repaired knee...don't play dumb.

really? this is news to me. care to provide a source or anything at all to support this claim?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 01:53:33 PM »

really? this is news to me. care to provide a source or anything at all to support this claim?

i own him on my fantasy squad...there's updates on his health every day. to say the least, he hasn't stayed healthy in the past 2 seasons since he was drafted. and im not even counting his injuries sustained prior to the nba...face it, he's injury prone. slim chance he'll live up to that first pick...PeACe

Rick McCrank

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2009, 03:35:57 PM »

LOL OOOOOHHHHH thanks for clearing that up. So when freak accidents happen to Bynum its just freak accidents, but when they happen to Oden its "lingering knee problems."

Oden didn't have any freak accidents, do you pay attention to basketball?

please just put your dislike for the Lakers aside, can't we just think rationally for once?

Oden had microfracture surgery on his "ailing right knee"  this is before he even played 1 game in the pros

after playing one quarter in his debut, he rolled his ankle and missed the next 2 weeks

now at the All-Star break he's out again because of "bone chips" in his LEFT KNEE

sounds like lingering knee problems to me, with no freak accidents involved

Bynum dislocated his left knee cap when he landed on another player... it happens, not exactly the worst freak accident

but then this season he's standing still waiting for a rebound and Kobe full speed rams into his leg, bending it back like a flamingo

you can see the difference between the Oden and Bynum... maybe Bynum CAN be injury prone down the line, but there's no evidence that he is

so the case is closed my brother, it's obvious you're obsessed with Bynum and the Lakers and them losing

so you need to make things up to make yourself feel better, I understand

you seriously need to get facts straight before you look retarded

that quote you had proves you have no knowledge of what you speak of

also, Bynum has had ONE surgery you fuckin moron, not THREE

I just made you look like a dipshit homie, step your shit up

« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 03:37:49 PM by el creepo »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2009, 04:05:29 PM »

i own him on my fantasy squad...there's updates on his health every day. to say the least, he hasn't stayed healthy in the past 2 seasons since he was drafted. and im not even counting his injuries sustained prior to the nba...face it, he's injury prone. slim chance he'll live up to that first pick...PeACe

OK, so since you get daily updates on his health you should have no problem providing information about this so called recurring problem in his surgically repaired knee. If Oden is injury prone, than Bynum is a walking injury.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2009, 04:09:53 PM »
give it up man, you obviously have no idea

you're just arguing with NIK for the sake of arguing, you make no sense

I don't like you or NIK but you're clearly the loser in this whole act

Rick McCrank

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2009, 04:10:39 PM »
let me just quote this one more time so you can read and learn how dumb you are

So when freak accidents happen to Bynum its just freak accidents, but when they happen to Oden its "lingering knee problems."

please just put your dislike for the Lakers aside, can't we just think rationally for once?

Oden had microfracture surgery on his "ailing right knee"  this is before he even played 1 game in the pros

after playing one quarter in his debut, he rolled his ankle and missed the next 2 weeks

now at the All-Star break he's out again because of "bone chips" in his LEFT KNEE

Bynum dislocated his left knee cap when he landed on another player... it happens, not exactly the worst freak accident

but then this season he's standing still waiting for a rebound and Kobe full speed rams into his leg, bending it back like a flamingo

you can see the difference between the Oden and Bynum... maybe Bynum CAN be injury prone down the line, but there's no evidence that he is

so the case is closed my brother, it's obvious you're obsessed with Bynum and the Lakers and them losing

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2009, 04:29:25 PM »

LOL OOOOOHHHHH thanks for clearing that up. So when freak accidents happen to Bynum its just freak accidents, but when they happen to Oden its "lingering knee problems."

I dont know how many times you can be wrong in one post. this might be a record. First of all, when did you see me say that Oden didn't have any freak accidents? Oh, right, I never fucking said that, you cocksucker. Fail.

Game one of the season with Oden rolling his ankle while landing on Fisher's foot while Bynum yanks him downward is a freak accident. That could have happened to anyone and anyone would have rolled their fuckin ankle under those circumstances. Now tell me how this has any relationship to lingering knee problems. Fail.

The bone chip issue has nothing to do with his surgically repaired knee. It resulted when a flailing Maggette banged knees with Oden. Freak accident. IT WASNT EVEN THE SAME FUCKING KNEE you "dipshit." Explain to me what this has to due with any so called "lingering knee problems in his surgically repaired knee." Once again, you fail.

Sorry it looks like my original point holds true. You guys have a double standard when it comes to this shit. How in the fuck is Oden any more injury prone than Bynum? Bynum has multiple knee injuries due to freak accidents. Oden has had a microfracture and a couple relatively minor freak accidents happen. This is Bynum's second consecutive season ending knee injury. I guess that means he's NOT injury prone like you said.

Stop being such a god damn pussy. This thread was not even made to disrespect Bynum or the Lakers at all, yet you find a way to take it that way. It was made to pose the question as to whether it might be worth it for the Lakers to consider moving Bynum as he could net some good value in a trade. The Lakers are doing just as good without him as they were with him, so if you could stop being so fucking sensitive and defensive about your homosexual crush you could see what the fuck I'm talking about.

What the fuck do you mean I'm obsessed with Bynum? Because I cut and pasted an article that had something to do with him? Get the fuck outta here. LOL @ you thinking you proved somed other than how fucking stupid and emotional you can be about your gay laker fantasy.

edit: BTW I'm not even calling Bynum injury prone, but if you say Greg Oden is injury prone then Bynum is definitely AT LEAST as injury prone.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 06:25:55 PM by Turf Hitta »

Rick McCrank

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2009, 11:36:18 PM »
sorry Bigg Turf, you lost

you make no sense, I like how you basically take back all the shit you say around here

I pretty much hold the weight around here with you, looks like you got a little emotional this time around

also nice call on Bynum having 3 surgeries, get your facts straight

that's a BIG FAT LLLLLLLL

don't say some stupid shit to me ever again

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2009, 12:52:22 AM »
sorry Bigg Turf, you lost

you make no sense, I like how you basically take back all the shit you say around here

I pretty much hold the weight around here with you, looks like you got a little emotional this time around

also nice call on Bynum having 3 surgeries, get your facts straight

that's a BIG FAT LLLLLLLL

don't say some stupid shit to me ever again

LOL this is what happens when people realize how stupid they are and try to save face. Next time try addressing the points instead of resorting to typical ad hominem attacks with no substance. Reading is fundamental. I picked apart every single one of your bullshit points other than the Bynum having 3 surgeries part (in which I was referencing someone else's post). The main point of it all anyway is that if you are going to call Oden injury prone, then you must also admit that Bynum is every bit if not more injury prone than Oden. 2 season ending injuries > 1 season ending injury. Let me know when you get tired of being wrong and I'll stop making you look stupid.