Author Topic: Uni5's Single Info on NEW SINGLE ( Bone Thugs )  (Read 185 times)

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
Uni5's Single Info on NEW SINGLE ( Bone Thugs )
« on: February 24, 2009, 07:21:21 AM »
-The song is called "The Game aint ready" they might change the name but those are the words on the hook.

-All 5 members are on the song.

-It's the song they got tracked July 13th the day flesh got out of jail.

-The sound comes closest to E.1999 Eternal.

- It's completly aweomsome song dark deep and thuggish like e 1999 Flesh brings that to the sound

-Rainman doubts the song will be out on the 25th unless they release it on the web, he doesn't know yet.

-The single is not with Scott and not ''Nuff Respect'', that was an "Idea". They didn't even know people were expecting that song

Additional info on ''The Game Ain't Ready'':

The day after Flesh got out, the studio was full of people from the label.
So they played the song for a room full of people and wish stood up and started preaching to the room about how awesome the song was the day flesh got out of jail and how every record he was ever on went platinum (except the I tried went gold)

And Wish said:

"It's always been about the music"

Thanks to the homie Nordin & David " Tha Rainman " Banta for this info.  8)
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Uni5's Single Info on NEW SINGLE ( Bone Thugs )
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 04:21:02 PM »

-The sound comes closest to E.1999 Eternal.

they've been saying this about every album since Thug World Order, and never delivered.  as much as i want to see bone succeed (i bought every bone, solo, and mo thug album from Faces of Death to Thug World Order), i've more or less lost my faith in them being able to create music i will enjoy.

...except for krayzie solo albums.

PEACE!

papa-smurf

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 04:58:46 PM »
U know what.i really believe this album might be good.For some reason i got  a feeling that bone is about to take it back to that e 1999 flow.Im looking forward to this bone album an di havent looked forward to a bone album in a long time.

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 09:27:08 AM »
Man you have no idea the shyt they done in the studio lately! It's some really hot shyt man they coming back you better believe that.
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7